* * * - - 6 votes

Best Buy Gamer magazine new coupons 11/03-11/30

#1 gundamb0i   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

gundamb0i

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR  the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off

#2 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   1844 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

:/ just resubscribed. Looks like my first issue will have nothing that interests me.

#3 Geco17   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2417 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Thanks OP. Hopefully the Injustice coupon works with the Ultimate Edition due the 12th.

337782.png

#4 ZhengMaster  

ZhengMaster

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

i should be getting one as well. do i get it in an email or go to the website?

#5 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10974 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

only thing that makes this set have more potental is that these expire after black friday for once. possible bf stacks
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor

games recently beaten: :ps4: assassins creed black flag, wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light

690739.png

#6 Royal High Knight   Be the Spiderman CAGiversary!   4847 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Royal High Knight

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Isn't Defiance already $10? Naruto Full Burst for $25 is also one good as deal. Very fun and easy fighter with beautiful cut scenes, boss battles, and an array of characters.

#7 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10974 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

i havent had a naruto game yet, is it better than the dbz ones ?
Currently playing

games recently beaten: :ps4: assassins creed black flag, wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light

690739.png

#8 Chuck Stank   Colts/Hawkeyes Fan CAGiversary!   554 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

I learned my lesson. I won't be deleting the coupons email this time.
Posted Image

#9 jetsaredim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   394 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Isn't Defiance already $10? Naruto Full Burst for $25 is also one good as deal. Very fun and easy fighter with beautiful cut scenes, boss battles, and an array of characters.

It *was* $10, but seems to have gone back up to $20.

Posted Image

#10 Royal High Knight   Be the Spiderman CAGiversary!   4847 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Royal High Knight

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

i havent had a naruto game yet, is it better than the dbz ones ?

I mean the combat is pretty easy to understand. Like I said the cutscenes and boss battles are extremely top notch for an anime game. Every fighter (I think over 80+) feels different, while in the DBZ games many were clones of each other. For $25 you get a great game that you can easily platinum or 1250 GS and then you can trade it in for more than half of what you paid.

^ Well that sucks.

#11 ritchardf   add ritchardf on psn and xbox live CAGiversary!   2998 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

:/ just resubscribed. Looks like my first issue will have nothing that interests me.

dont worry, if you literally just resubscribed, you wont get this months anyway, somehow it takes 4-6 weeks to add an email to the subscription list

#12 Silent Hell  

Silent Hell

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

I signed up for this a few months ago for TANK! TANK! TANK! and wow, these deals are terrible.

NASCAR- WTF is this?

Injustice- There's an Ultimate edition coming out. The coupon will not work with it.

Walking Dead- Garbage. Good show, garbage games.

Naruto FullBurst- Yeah, I have interest in this. But I already have Storm 3 so I won't pay more than $15 for FullBurst.

Defiance- This was $10 for a month at Gamestop.

$10 off $30 used games- This has been in every @Gamer mag and I have yet to use it. Because paying $20 for used=wrong.

Headsets- Overpriced junk.

#13 tylerh1701   Clap it up, my Hammies CAGiversary!   24991 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Yikes, I don't even know if I'd want any of those even if the go free.

tylerh1701.png hazgm2d.png

Senior Editor at Inverted Access! Check out our Twitch Channel!

#14 nixmahn   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2629 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

dont worry, if you literally just resubscribed, you wont get this months anyway, somehow it takes 4-6 weeks to add an email to the subscription list

Ha, try never. I have GC unlocked tagged on my rewards zone account since I resubscribed since 12-6-2012. I get all the discounts and extra 10% trades but have never gotten an email or mag sent from them. I contacted them once, They said they don't have record of me ever having GCU.

#15 @FIF   Salty Dog CAGiversary!   1851 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

I signed up for this a few months ago for TANK! TANK! TANK! and wow, these deals are terrible.

NASCAR- WTF is this?
Injustice- There's an Ultimate edition coming out. The coupon will not work with it.
Naruto FullBurst- Yeah, I have interest in this. But I already have Storm 3 so I won't pay more than $15 for FullBurst.
$10 off $30 used games- This has been in every @Gamer mag and I have yet to use it. Because paying $20 for used=wrong.

"I signed up and got a free game, then I got two more free games. They traded in for twice the cost of my membership. And I got some B2G1 coupons. But man did I get screwed."

People complain about the coupons every month when they come out and then beg and beg for unused codes when things are free or $5. I use the $10 off preowned coupon pretty much every month, since it stacks with B2G1.

Even if these coupons don't get us free games, they're going to work on Black Friday. Good chance for a crazy cheap copy of Injustice.

#16 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10974 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

we got two free games this month and there may be some black friday stack with these which would make great stocking stuffers (except walking dead si, god that game is awfull). so dont complain !!!
Currently playing

690739.png

#17 Gregtastic   NOOB CAGiversary!   541 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Gregtastic

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

"I signed up and got a free game, then I got two more free games. They traded in for twice the cost of my membership. And I got some B2G1 coupons. But man did I get screwed."

People complain about the coupons every month when they come out and then beg and beg for unused codes when things are free or $5. I use the $10 off preowned coupon pretty much every month, since it stacks with B2G1.

Even if these coupons don't get us free games, they're going to work on Black Friday. Good chance for a crazy cheap copy of Injustice.

Yea I see some potential winners here. If I could get The Walking Dead for $5 or Naruto $10-15 I'd be happy. I have Defiance already but if they discount it to $15, $5 for that wouldn't be bad either. Then maybe when the new edition of Injustice comes out we can get the old one $10-20 new which should be good considering a lot of people jumped on it for $19.99 from GF and that is used.

EDIT: I got 007 free and traded it in to them for $25.20 and got a Kindle card to put towards my Xbox One so as far as I'm concerned my membership is already a success. Nevermind the fact that I want to play Prototype 2 and got that free as well. And that is just LAST month.

I think people forget.

A) The deals aren't great all the time but they ARE deals 

and

B) Don't bash the coupons when they first come out. Things happen. Actually quite a few times during the year BB throws us some really good "mistakes".

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#18 CyberAthlete   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

CyberAthlete

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

If no one is using the Injustice coupon code, mind if I may be able to use it? Thanks!

#19 Geco17   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2417 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Yea I see some potential winners here. If I could get The Walking Dead for $5 or Naruto $10-15 I'd be happy. I have Defiance already but if they discount it to $15, $5 for that wouldn't be bad either. Then maybe when the new edition of Injustice comes out we can get the old one $10-20 new which should be good considering a lot of people jumped on it for $19.99 from GF and that is used.

EDIT: I got 007 free and traded it in to them for $25.20 and got a Kindle card to put towards my Xbox One so as far as I'm concerned my membership is already a success. Nevermind the fact that I want to play Prototype 2 and got that free as well. And that is just LAST month.

I think people forget.

A) The deals aren't great all the time but they ARE deals 

and

B) Don't bash the coupons when they first come out. Things happen. Actually quite a few times during the year BB throws us some really good "mistakes".

I agree. And that B2G1 new games coupons actually work with two $59.99 games, and the $39.99 game is free. I was going to purchase 2 copies of GTA V on release, but was able to get KZ: M for my vita free. That in itself "paid" for my membership almost 3 fold. Don't forget the bonus you save on preowned games and extra 10% trade in either. I've already gotten $40+ just from the extra 10% on trade ins.

337782.png

#20 Gregtastic   NOOB CAGiversary!   541 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Gregtastic

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

I agree. And that B2G1 new games coupons actually work with two $59.99 games, and the $39.99 game is free. I was going to purchase 2 copies of GTA V on release, but was able to get KZ: M for my vita free. That in itself "paid" for my membership almost 3 fold. Don't forget the bonus you save on preowned games and extra 10% trade in either. I've already gotten $40+ just from the extra 10% on trade ins.

I can't stand month after month it is people bashing the coupons then towards the end when they make a good price drop other people begging for coupons.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements

#21 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   4120 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Another free game? Defiance for PC would be free after coupon - Best Buy is just killing it. I already have it for PS3 but may pick it up again since it plays much better there.

#22 Gregtastic   NOOB CAGiversary!   541 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Gregtastic

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Another free game? Defiance for PC would be free after coupon - Best Buy is just killing it. I already have it for PS3 but may pick it up again since it plays much better there.

We have to see the details it might be 360/PS3 only. Then again I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting rid of their PC copies of Defiance lmao.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements

#23 Kuroi Kaze   Yes, I toss douches. CAGiversary!   900 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Kuroi Kaze

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

I'm a big poster in the anime thread and would really like to get ahold of that Naruto coupon if anyone has extra.  Thanks!

sig.gif
Sekai wa hiroi yo!

#24 Ferrari Racer   Amiibo Wars: Wave 5 CAGiversary!   3662 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

NASCAR- WTF is this?

NASCAR is a great game to troll in. Rednecks get pissed off really easily.

XaZTjyI.jpg?3
Gamertag - ITS DAT DAM KID. NNID: Its_Pikachu.

#25 qualityman13  

qualityman13

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

You can still use the walking dead game as a stocking stuffer just replace the coal with the game :)

Want 20% off games at Best Buy? Click here. http://www.cheapassg...t-buy-discount/
Free Amazon Prime For 3 Months (Enjoy Free Two day Shipping)
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#26 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9464 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Are we back to bashing GCU? Didn't we *JUST* receive free games shipped to our doors that trades for $20+?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#27 Lord Hamm   Give me a Dollar! CAGiversary!   1067 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Lord Hamm

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Another month garbage collecting shovelware crap for the flip crowd

Is this what GCU has come too?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 chicagocubsfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1431 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

chicagocubsfan

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Naruto Full Burst is a great deal. The  Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto boss battle they added is just fantastic.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#29 Gregtastic   NOOB CAGiversary!   541 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Gregtastic

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Another month garbage collecting shovelware crap for the flip crowd

Is this what GCU has come too?

So flip the games and buy something good. What the hell? If you got yourself a free copy of 007 you could have easily used it some way to get a decent game you wanted.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements

#30 ckc4043   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1939 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

If no one is using the Injustice coupon code, mind if I may be able to use it? Thanks!