Prizelogic and PS4 Promotion

Okay so I've contacted prizelogic via email with no reply. I decided to call them last week to find out what shipment method they are using to ship out the PS4 prizes from the taco bell promotion... they said they did not decide yet. I took upon myself to call this morning and got the same female operator... I asked her a few questions and heres how it all went down:

Me - You guys are doing the PS4/Taco Bell promotion correct?

PrizeLogic - Yes.

Me - When are you guys sending out the prizes?

PL - At the end of the promotion.

Me - Okay so November 12th?

PL - Yes.

Me - What shipment method are you guys going with?

PL - We have not decided yet.

Me - Is there an estimated amount of time on how long it will take? What is the longest amount of time do you imagine?

PL - We do not know at this time.

Me - Are you going to send tracking when prizes get shipped?

PL - All winners are going to be notified that they have won.

Me - Okay so is there going to be tracking or anything?

PL - No.

Me - Is there a list of winners that is available?

PL - When the promotion is over there will be a list of winners.

Me - Okay... so no estimated amount of time on shipping and no tracking information for prizes?

PL - Correct. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Me - Nope. Bye. *click*

Kinda frustrating with such high demand of these consoles and short supply I hope they have their shit together and will have the correct amount to ship out to winners ASAP. If anyone else wants to try to dig into some info their number is 1-888-795-6442. Please post your questions and answers here.

hey mate this really isn't the place for this, also that's how most of these contests work. You'll get your thing "in good time" and you'll have no idea when it gets there until it's on your porch. Count yourself lucky that you won.

Dude you are getting it for free why are you complaining? Also you are lucky they dont make you wait till 8-12 weeks after the contest ends like most other contests.

My guess is you were planning on trying to sell this anyways. Thats why your panties are in a bunch.

Dude you are getting it for free why are you complaining? Also you are lucky they dont make you wait till 8-12 weeks after the contest ends like most other contests.

My guess is you were planning on trying to sell this anyways. Thats why your panties are in a bunch.
Actually I planned on buying it and was low on funds... I ended up winning and anxious to get it. No need to be a jerkoff about it. I thought CAG was for users to come together to strategize and help eachother out. Not be negative pricks.

Not sure how that's being negative. He's just rationalizing it for you. In addition, it wasn't really necessary to create a third thread about this promotion, especially when most of us are hoping to win a console first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how that's being negative. He's just rationalizing it for you. In addition, it wasn't really necessary to create a third thread about this promotion, especially when most of us are hoping to win a console first.
For those of "us" hoping to win a console are sticking to the thread about the promotion. This is for people who have won - obviously we have some bitter people who want to win and are trying to rain on our parade.

while I don't think this is the right forum for this, I too wonder what the hell they are going to do in terms of shipping.

The promo keeps pushing that the system will arrive before official launch date, but they do t know how they will ship it is crazy. but whatever. free is free and as long as I get it I'll be happy

while I don't think this is the right forum for this, I too wonder what the hell they are going to do in terms of shipping.

The promo keeps pushing that the system will arrive before official launch date, but they do t know how they will ship it is crazy. but whatever. free is free and as long as I get it I'll be happy
I agree. I do appreciate you looking into the ship dates, but this is likely a case of "wait and see." There's nothing we can do to get the systems sooner. I'm sure they get enough contact from people complaining that they aren't getting their postcards ;)

technically, if they wanted to, they could wait until february 2014 to send them out lol. Considering the ps4 doesn't release in japan until then. So within legal reasoning, if you got your system on january 29th 2014 you'd still be getting it before world wide release.

I wouldn't hold my hopes for before the console release date, but after release. I've won a few stuff from prizelogic being the handler of contests and they ship when they ship. I've gotten stuff months late and some stuff the day after release day.

Sorry this thread is extremely unnecessary, I agree with everyone on that. I mean even bumping this thread I feel horrible. Just be happy you won, and you're getting this for free. There are so many people out there that would just be grateful to win. Relax, you'll get it. In the mean time, leave this thread alone and let it die. If you have questions just bump the main thread.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy but just wondering if the advertisement campaign is staying true to "getting it before it releases". Either way it doesn't matter because yes free is free but I am scared about all the talk of this being another "taco bell/vita scam". I wanted to make this its own thread as a "demand our consoles we won" type thing rather than adding this to the "I didn't get my codes from postcards" riot.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy but just wondering if the advertisement campaign is staying true to "getting it before it releases". Either way it doesn't matter because yes free is free but I am scared about all the talk of this being another "taco bell/vita scam". I wanted to make this its own thread as a "demand our consoles we won" type thing rather than adding this to the "I didn't get my codes from postcards" riot.
Everything I've seen has said "win a PS4 before it's released," not that you will receive/play it before then. You have won a PS4 before the release date. You might actually get it before the system is released, but I wouldn't count on it.

That commercial doesn't clarify anything and is in line with my previous post.  Nothing in it says you will receive a PS4 before release; it might be implied and you might be inferring it that way, but that's not what is being stated.  I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just saying what is most likely going to happen based on the language of the promos and official rules.  Again, it's entirely possible that they overnight or two-day it on the 12th, but I wouldn't expect it. 

Yeah I mean, I'm just happy I won, whenever it shows up who cares? The winning e-mail did say it should mail on 'or about' the 12th of November, but we all know to take it with a grain of salt, they'll ship it when they're good and ready I'm sure.

when i won gears of war judgment from prizelogic. they said the game would ship around the time of the release date. I think I ended up getting it about 4 or 5 weeks after release. But to be fair it's not the same time scale so who knows.

So the commercial should be the other way around... the people sitting down chilling eating food should be the people who pre-ordered their consoles and the people who are just arriving to the demolished landscape are the taco bell winners? lol

When my buddy won an Xbox 360 during the every 15 minutes promotion back in the day. He got his 360 I believe the day before official release. Not sure who ran that promotion though.

I called prizelogic again today the customer service lady said prizes will be shipped on the 12th but they haven't decided on shipping method or who they are shipping through. She said they will know the shipping method at end of the promo. I will make sure to call on November 9th and 10th if I don't get my answers. Also kinda weird I emailed the customer service and got this reply asking for details:

Thank you for your inquiry. There will be no notification when winners are confirmed and prizes sent out.
Please be aware that all winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.
Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

I called prizelogic again today the customer service lady said prizes will be shipped on the 12th but they haven't decided on shipping method or who they are shipping through. She said they will know the shipping method at end of the promo. I will make sure to call on November 9th and 10th if I don't get my answers. Also kinda weird I emailed the customer service and got this reply asking for details:

Thank you for your inquiry. There will be no notification when winners are confirmed and prizes sent out.
Please be aware that all winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.
Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support
Doesn't seem too surprising, sounds like they just ship when they want to and you just have to wait until it shows up. Seems like this is pretty normal for promotions like this.

For those of "us" hoping to win a console are sticking to the thread about the promotion. This is for people who have won - obviously we have some bitter people who want to win and are trying to rain on our parade.
Perhaps entering contests is not for you. I won an iPad one year in February and it didn't show up until August. These things don't always come quickly but they always show up eventually. You're lucky that this prize is going out so soon.

Also, FYI: When I won the iPad they sent the thing via Fedex with signature required meaning that I had to be home to sign for it. If I didn't get it after the first couple of tries they would send it back and I wouldn't get the prize.

Perhaps entering contests is not for you. I won an iPad one year in February and it didn't show up until August. These things don't always come quickly but they always show up eventually. You're lucky that this prize is going out so soon.

Also, FYI: When I won the iPad they sent the thing via Fedex with signature required meaning that I had to be home to sign for it. If I didn't get it after the first couple of tries they would send it back and I wouldn't get the prize.
Hopefully you had tracking information. I've won many contests and sweepstakes in the past. I'm more concerned about something cheesy that they find in the guidelines to disqualify someone and not send their prize at all - and how would you know with them not letting people know when the item is shipped or where it is... The other major factor that concerns me is living across the street from a high school... however I have high hopes that taco bell requires the package to be signed for if not someone could simply steal this package from my porch and then I'd never know if I had it shipped out. This is much more than simply "greed" or wanting to be showered with "gifts" I just want to know a timeframe on when I will get it.

Hopefully you had tracking information. I've won many contests and sweepstakes in the past. I'm more concerned about something cheesy that they find in the guidelines to disqualify someone and not send their prize at all - and how would you know with them not letting people know when the item is shipped or where it is... The other major factor that concerns me is living across the street from a high school... however I have high hopes that taco bell requires the package to be signed for if not someone could simply steal this package from my porch and then I'd never know if I had it shipped out. This is much more than simply "greed" or wanting to be showered with "gifts" I just want to know a timeframe on when I will get it.
Thank you for trying to figure out on the shipping of the ps4 ... I was thinking about the same thing

Prizelogic is open for phonecalls today: 18887956442
I called just to check and "shelby" answered giving me no information saying "everything is listed in the official rules. We have no information about shipping" good luck to all of those who inquire about their prize.. post what information your able to get here.

Sounds like the carrier to ship the PS4 will be USPS. When I emailed PrizeLogic to confirm my address, I received a generic message stating "Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered". Not too helpful, BUT the bottom of the email stated "Please visit your local USPS location and have your mail forwarded".

I guess they thought I had moved and needed to update my address. Some people mentioned opening a UPS My Choice account to see when a package is being shipped, but I don't think it will help... Does USPS have a similar service to detect incoming packages?

See the full email below:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered. This means that all prizes won will be shipped to the address provided during registration. For purposes of the Promotion, an Entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.

Please visit your local USPS location and have your mail forwarded.

Thank You,

PrizeLogic Customer Support

Sounds like the carrier to ship the PS4 will be USPS. When I emailed PrizeLogic to confirm my address, I received a generic message stating "Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered". Not too helpful, BUT the bottom of the email stated "Please visit your local USPS location and have your mail forwarded".

I guess they thought I had moved and needed to update my address. Some people mentioned opening a UPS My Choice account to see when a package is being shipped, but I don't think it will help... Does USPS have a similar service to detect incoming packages?

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered. This means that all prizes won will be shipped to the address provided during registration. For purposes of the Promotion, an Entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.

Thank You,
Anticlock from the other thread got info that FedEx will be the shipper and tracking will be provided.

I HATE CS REPs!

Ehhh who cares how they send it as long as it shows up, right? :p I'm sure it'll show up in due time, hopefully this week, but sounds like they'll ship whenever they want, no need to freak out though, everyone that won will get it I'm sure.

Thank You,

It's not going to be USPS - it would cost them more than UPS or FedEx for that shipping weight. From what I got from that "automated email" they sent you is that in order to get your package let USPS know you moved/changed address so it gets to you instead of Joe Schmo.

OP please calm down. I do feel for you though. I was told by the Microsoft team that my my video for the Upload Outreach contest was a finalist. The rules said said winners would be announced Oct 1. It has been driving everyone crazy since the time is up but I was contacted last month. I know what it's like to have to wait but in all fairness as long as I get the console I'm cool. I say keep yourself occupied with a good game for the next few days to get your mind off of it. Now excuse me, I have to go check my emails for my winning notification. :p

bread's done
Back