Best Buy PS Move/Nav Controller Clearance ($11.99/$7.99) in store only. no price override at register

CygnusTC

CAG Veteran
My local Best Buy (Florida) has the Move and Nav on clearance.  I have pics but not allowed to post.  They did not have to override the price it scanned right the first time.  

Last edited by a moderator:
It's clearanced all over best buy I believe. They have had it on clearance for several weeks now. Every best buy around me has it clearanced at that price.

They've been clearing these out for a few weeks. According to the BB clearance site, the prices vary from store to store to YMMV, but you're getting at least 50% off the original MSRP in any case. When I went to get my Move controller it was even cheaper than stickered (already 50% off), no override necessary.

Some stores near me the Nav controllers for $6, another store had them for $12. In theory both are compatible with the PS4 as well. I stocked up on Move controllers for Sports Friends coming out next year just for JS Joust. 

Thanks OP (and all the other OPs who have previously posted this).  Had to run to Best Buy to trade in Dragon's Dogma so figured I'd take a look.  Found 2 of the Nav controllers squirreled away in the back by some other Xbox stuff and some PC games.  No markings but I took them up to the cashier and they rang up for $5.99.  Sweet!

Can someone explain something to me please?  If I want to play lightgun games with the Move controller, do I need the Navi controller too or just the Move controller?  Also, can the PS2 Eye work with Move?  I think I read somewhere that it could.

Can someone explain something to me please? If I want to play lightgun games with the Move controller, do I need the Navi controller too or just the Move controller? Also, can the PS2 Eye work with Move? I think I read somewhere that it could.
It depends on the game. For example:

House of the Dead = only need move controller.

Killzone 3 = Move controller and Nav (or move controller and ps3 controller as a nav)

Also, not sure where you heard that but the ps2 eye doesn't work with move lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is there any killer app games with the move? I've got a $5 cert and the best buy near me has an essentials kit in stock.

bread's done
Back