Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Megathread (XBOX 360)

koalak

CAGiversary!
6W5gxKV.jpg

The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace.

Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.

Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy.

RESOURCES

Official Site

101 Traier

Ubisoft Blog

Wiki

Metacritic

Treasure Mao Tool

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic

Has the AC3 season pass ever been on sale?  I just picked this up a few weeks back for like $15, but I notice the SP is still listed as $30

I'm enjoying this game so far.  I think it's the best AC game since AC2.  I'm not loving the modern day stuff, mainly because I thought it was so well done in AC3.

I started a profile at ACinitiates.com tonight.  It's a fun little site that expands the lore a bit.  You get some cool bonuses for use in ACIV with minimal effort. 

Is the AC Initiates site actually working for anyone in terms of recognizing your XP and awarding the prizes, the DLC or whatever? Every time I check it shows me at level 1 with nothing unlocked, even though I should have a bunch of progress.

bread's done
Back