half price books coupons 11/04 to 11/10 20% to 50% off one item

Chinese_cuisine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
my local store had a bunch of ps3's but they already are sold oh well. will still go there to scout out items and put them on hold. scored a xbox 4gb with kinect for 50 bucks last time. 

half price books.
Kind of confusing for those of use that are not familiar with that since the name of the store sounds like the content of the coupons, especially since you didn't have a link to the coupons, and images and just wrote 40% and not off what. I was guessing you had coupons for half off books and various other percentages.

Kind of confusing for those of use that are not familiar with that since the name of the store sounds like the content of the coupons, especially since you didn't have a link to the coupons, and images and just wrote 40% and not off what. I was guessing you had coupons for half off books and various other percentages.
I have a pic I can upload but since I'm at work and is posting this via my cell phone, I'll try and get it posted up as soon as I get home.

nvm found a URL for the coupon. Posted it on the original post.

This is the first time I haven't received this in an email, I wonder what's up.  They have some things I really want to get and could have missed :(

how so? i posted a direct link to the coupons. Even if there is a 20% off the entire purchase you can still get some deals on single items that are on par with the weekend sale or even better.
I guess you didn't understand that's the normal HPB deals thread, but I was noting that the op (in the HPB deals thread) is just behind on updating the thread title, but I actually posted the coupons in that thread earlier. If you notice the title still says labor day sale. ;P

I saw a copy of Saint's Row IV for $29.99, so getting that for 50% off next week if it sticks around.

A tip for you.  I believe they will hold an item for you for 2-3 days.  So if you find a game you want, you could call a day or two before the 50% coupon kicks in so you wouldn't have to worry about someone else getting it before you.

bread's done
Back