H: Paypal + Games W: $20 PSN Credit at $17 paypal

Rosterking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (98%)
Prices aren't set in stone. Message me with offers.

Photos

Have:

:ps3:
Demon's Soul ($11)
Dishonored $(9)
Dragon's Dogma ($7)

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ($16)
NFS: Most Wanted 2012 ($8)
Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma ($11)

Portal 2  ($13)
Ratchet & Clank: Collection ($14)
Red Dead Redemption: GOTY (Red Slip Cover) ($10)
Resident Evil 6 ($8)
Resident Evil: ORC ($4)
Resistance 3 ($6)

Sonic Generations ($12) 

SNES Classic x2

:br:
The Dark Knight Trilogy ($20)

W: 

Paypal

EShop Cards

Amazon GC

Nintendo 3DS Game Codes

PS+ 1 month Subscription

Shipping: I'll ship your preference if you pay for it, but if not, I'll ship the best I can, $3 for shipping on one item, $6 for three, and if you buy more items than that I'll see what cheap and safe ways to ship more.
Note: They are all Black Labled except RDR:GOTY, Complete in Box, and have minimal scuffs and damage to box.Disc themselves are playable and tested with zero to just a few scratches. If you think the price of these games are high, PM me with a counter offer and if I see fit, I'll accept. I live in a smoke-free home with no kids. This is my personal collection so you know that I personally take care of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
are all the games still available or some are pending out?
As of now, all them are still available. No one has messaged me saying they're going to buy. Some are looking at the amount I'm going to charge. Trust me, my prices are the cheapest you'll find. I'm getting rid of them and want some sort of money in return. I'm new to shipping, so once I do a few trades and know how to do it, I'll be more precise in shipping charges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for checking my list.  Were you looking for something in particular from my list that I am checking your list to trade for?

bread's done
Back