Get free Steam games by playing easy & short mini games or just grab free Steam/Origin/Desura keys from shoutbox. ;)

space invader

CAGiversary!
Hello fellow gamers!

Today i would like to introduce to you PlayBlink , very nice site where you can win free Steam games by playing blinks (mini games). And if you don't want to play blinks (but you will, cuz they are addictive :p ) you can always try and snatch game from shoutbox, where many people drops Steam/Origin/Desura keys.

So how does it works?

First you must register on site. Remember that you need Steam account with at least 20 games on it.

After creating an account you will receive 50 Points, use them to participate in giveaways.

There are 3 types of giveaways:

- random giveaway, you’ll be signed up and a random winner will be chosen when the giveaway ends.

- blink giveaway, you’ll play a short skill-based mini game known as a ‘blink’, and the player with the most points at the end of the giveaway will be the winner.

- mixed giveaway, you will play a short skill-based mini game, the higher you score, the more chance you will have to automatically get selected by our system. 

What are those blinks?

They are very easy to play (but hard to master) games, similar to Bejeweled and Bust-a-Move.

juxIDTX.jpg

6cM1LLk.jpg

S3eRcrd.jpg

I suck at those games and can't win anything. What now?

Well, you must try harder! But if you really don't want to play blinks, you can always try to get some keys from shoutbox.

dI7XW0e.jpg

Ok, but can I really win and get a game? Maybe it's a scam?

No, it's not a scam. If you win game, you will get it. Steam gift will be send to your email address within 72 hours.

5t2NcFK.jpg

So join now and start winning free games. 

New giveaway site!
SteamPortal
Invitation code: b8a9bcf444d318ae7177f4f0831904ba

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back