Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

MykelxKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (93%)
Please before you sign up read through the LAST couple of post to see if someone has reached there 11 mark. Sometimes Im not quick enough to switch the referral link its happened the past 2 times. THANKS.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poY8gnHet9w[/youtube]
25zqp79.jpg

My completed offer :) Waiting on Xbox One!( Changed to PayPal Cash! )

The Xbox One launches on November 22. It will cost $500, which some people say is a lot of money. How would you like to get it for free instead? Believe it or not, there is a website called YourFreeXboxOne.com that offers free Xbox One consoles, gift cards, and other prizes through the magic of affiliate offers and referrals. It's run by a legitimate company called Trainn, the same people who operate YourFree360Games.org. This offer is real, and the CAG community can help you take advantage of it with minimal effort and no more than $1 spent!

If your not looking to get a Xbox one you could always complete the referral process and receive cash or giftcards! Potentially getting you a free Ps4 or better yet extra cash in your pocket.

How to get your free system

• To score a free Xbox One from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
  • Do not make multiple accounts on one website. They will ban your account and your referral will be lost for the person you sign up under. If you cancel your account to early you will forfeit the credit you have earned.
  • If you prefer not to get an Xbox One, you can choose $480 cash or a gift card as your reward instead. Just don't select a reward that requires more than 11 referrals!
  • Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
  • Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process). Myscore.com has been reported not crediting instantly! You have to wait 7 days to send in a support ticket for non credited offers.
  • Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. If you sign up using GameFly you have to wait 28 days to cancel the offer and also must queue games up to get instant credit.
  • The only other requirement is to get 11 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)
Email(not PM) MykelxKnight with the following information: ( [email protected] )

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of YourFreeXboxOne.com)
5. What offer you completed
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed

Additional tips

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at YourFreeXboxOne.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, EastX used AdBlock Plus and still receive credit within 24 hours. If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free Xbox One in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay for a next generation console.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add the following text to your signature:

Get a Free Xbox One/Cash or Giftcards! - Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line – Super easy and it works!
Current CAG Referral Link (front of the Conga Line)
Updated 1/27

1st CAG in line: paulgarcia ( needs 2 more referrals )
Referral Linkhttp://www.yourfreexboxone.com/index.php?ref=7439365

17439365.png

2nd CAG in line: q3arena

3rd CAG in line: nytewalker
Use the following link only if the person above has confirmed within the thread that he or she has received 11 referrals.
Referral Link

Full CAG Conga Line
The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your 11 referrals!

• Q3arena - offer confirmed
  • Nytewalkyr - offer confirmed
  • Adofraz - offer confirmed
  • Aejeck - offer confirmed
  • Skinner - offer confirmed
  • idckay - offer confirmed
  • ImTheMap - offer confirmed
  • dillonkc - offer confirmed
  • xFatalFlaw - offer confirmed
  • casanon - offer confirmed
  • Zolor23 - offer confirmed
  • fritolay59 - offer confirmed
  • theone84 - offer confirmed
  • LoWeT - offer confirmed
  • WATIVE- offer confirmed
  • nanaki253 - offer confirmed
  • V3rranon - offer confirmed
  • Hemi - offer confirmed
  • Sandman8288 - offer confirmed
  • GameDude79 - offer confirmed
  • KansasCityKing - offer confirmed
  • sourman70 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • ninjaculate - offer confirmed
  • brownda1 - offer confirmed
  • cred11 - offer confirmed
  • Recon00 - offer confirmed
  • RiPPn - offer confirmed
  • trollape74 - offer confirmed
  • FreeStuffFan85 - offer confirmed
  • sbme - offer confirmed
  • xxpoloxx - offer confirmed
  • Link127 - offer confirmed
  • jer7583 - offer confirmed
  • Kojubat - offer confirmed
  • siraether - offer confirmed
  • justafaking - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Ph1l0z0ph3r - waiting on offer confirmation
  • swerve23 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Depraflame - offer confirmed
  • VideoGameCollector17 - offer confirmed
  • DanteThePyro - offer confirmed
  • cyrmeareaver - offer confirmed
  • electricsleep - offer confirmed
  • armagth - offer confirmed
  • citizen87 - offer confimed
  • 4thHorseman - waiting on offer confirmation
  • dagos2727 - offer confirmed
  • jn20900 - offer confirmed
  • JakeM17 - offer confirmed
  • captaintek3304 - offer confirmed
  • wrong - offer confirmed
  • DealSeeker2U - offer confirmed
  • Breakfuss - offer confirmed
  • Myoses - offer confirmed
  • Pancakesarelove - offer confirmed
  • Brash_Attack - offer confirmed
  • spidrmnkey - waiting on offer confirmation
  • fireinyourwords - offer confirmed
  • Disposed hero - offer confirmed
  • Shirou - waiting on offer confirmation
  • JDTSpeak - waiting on offer confirmation
  • coopscohen - offer confirmed
  • AzGoat - offer confirmed
  • sheppard2jt - offer confirmed
  • Drxx - offer confirmed
  • jrsmaster411 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • KG204 - offer confirmed
  • Moopher - offer confirmed
  • iM3 - offer confirmed
  • abonafide - offer confirmed
  • tyboyee09 - offer confirmed
  • natas33 - offer confirmed
  • KnightOfTruth - offer confirmed
  • TheBosZ - offer confirmed
  • DaKidRob - offer confirmed
  • valdiyen - offer confirmed
  • justlorin - offer confirmed
  • mcthatch - offer confirmed
  • Malistrias - offer confirmed
  • DaCannon - offer confirmed
  • bbedwards - offer confirmed
  • sgaldis - waiting on offer confirmation
  • ryux - offer confirmed
  • turkeyonrye - offer confirmed
  • Lordraptos - offer confirmed
  • Chris4608 - offer confirmed
  • alldayadrian28 - offer confirmed
  • Rohsiph - offer confirmed
  • Nigerian Prince - offer confirmed
  • Triatacon - offer confirmed
  • purplepanda - offer confirmed
  • Æon - offer confirmed
  • RyuTheBurninator - offer confirmed
  • Jragon - offer confirmed
  • sean10780 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • shotgunice41 - offer confirmed
  • PePdaBeast - offer confirmed
  • pellik333 - offer confirmed
  • thebigcalivt - offer confirmed
  • Lastemp3ror - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Taylort3 - offer confirmed
  • Gamerdude315 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Wchillinman - offer confirmed
  • Prime2099 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • JmClark - offer confirmed
  • S.Tomato - offer confirmed
  • mantispunchtoyadome - waiting on offer confirmation
  • whirlwindmonk - offer confirmed
  • h1gh3r_l1m1ts - offer confirmed
  • highercal - waiting on offer confirmation
  • aguilar_s24 - offer confirmed
  • SEGAMew - waiting on offer confirmation
  • janelle504 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • italianweapons - offer confirmed
  • sythe511 - offer confirmed
  • Ich00 - offer confirmed
  • erasedd1 - offer confirmed
  • SpillGirl - offer confirmed
  • x​eroblade - offer confirmed
  • Bigdrew3000 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • HeroOfTime - offer confirmed
  • schu1ltz - waiting on offer confirmation
  • el52 - offer confirmed
  • your face - offer confirmed
  • kamikazesubzero - waiting on offer confirmation
  • mars009 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Boa220 - offer confirmed
  • drmo95 - offer confirmed
  • fu2bcdc - offer confirmed
  • kzoogamer - waiting on offer confimation
  • capaneus - offer confirmed
  • uplink - offer confirmed
  • Cephiros - offer confirmed
  • ZombieToast - offer confirmed
  • MysticTrust - offer confirmed
  • GrapeJuice - waiting on offer confirmation
  • TouchdownRoy - offer confirmed
  • Reeki - offer confirmed
  • fancymagikarp - offer confirmed
  • throughww - offer confirmed
  • teknobeatz720 - offer confirmed
  • MrshllJcb - offer confirmed
  • Gep88 - offer confirmed
  • MTB1989 - offer confirmed
  • rocky_onasis - offer confirmed
  • cdelamo - offer confirmed
  • monkey-business - offer confirmed
  • deltaimpala - offer confirmed
  • Kitsunisan - offer confirmed
  • theotherbruce - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Ativan - waiting on offer confirmation
  • deer man 420 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • xaglite - waiting on offer confirmation
  • svwarrior076 - waiting on offer confirmation
  • Senuue - waiting on offer confirmation
CAGs who have completed the conga (gotten all 11 referrals):
  • MykelxKnight - Paid via Paypal
  • Dragunz - completed on 11/5/2013
  • Tphi11 - completed on 11/6/2013
  • EastX - completed on 11/6/2013
  • blockburner28 - completed 11/7/2013
  • BabyBiscuit - pending
  • RiceQuakes - pending
  • paulgarcia - pending
  • GreaterFel - pending
  • rockstarnati - PAID via Paypal 1/2/2014
  • EldritchOnRye - pending
  • AbramJ23 - pending
  • Raven054 - Paid via Paypal
  • Bleedingwickedly - Paid via Paypal

FAQ

Why would Trainn be giving away Xbox One consoles?

For every offer someone completes, Trainn receives a payment from the offer company. If you get 11 people to sign up under you and complete an offer, that's 12 payments that Trainn receives. Apparently they take in more than the console costs at that point. The company has been operating under this business model (as well as the non-referral Points system in which users complete multiple offers to earn rewards) for several years.

Images provided by CAGs that prove Trainn fulfilled past rewards:
ztcf0z.png

Didn't Trainn start to slouch at providing rewards for their YourFree360Games.org site?

Yes. Near the end of 2012, the company failed to send some users their rewards. However, other CAGs have received rewards this year, and Trainn has basically relaunched with the new YourFreeXboxOne site. Until we hear otherwise, we can assume that they're back in full operation. And besides, it only costs us $1 or less to participate in this program. We all have nothing to lose and quite a lot to gain!

Does the default Xbox One reward include a controller? What about the other Xbox One bundles?

Yes, the default console is the same console you'd buy in stores, with nothing extra included. Trainn also offers a silver bundle that includes a second controller and a gold bundle that includes a game. However, the silver and gold bundles require more than 11 referrals. This Conga line is only aimed at getting each member 11 referrals, so don't pick a more expensive reward.

When will the Xbox One consoles start shipping out?

Obviously they won't ship before November 22. In the past, Trainn has used Amazon for order fulfillment. Amazon basically guarantees that non-"Day One Edition" Xbox One preorders will ship by the end of the year, but they can't promise an exact date. It's reasonable to assume that your order will take anywhere from 1-2 months to ship. Trainn usually sends an email when the order ships, and you can also check your shipping status through the website.

If people stop joining the line, won't the people at the end miss out on getting their referrals?

Yeah, if the line stops, the last 1-11 people to join won't receive new referrals through this thread. But once people start receiving their consoles, we anticipate interest in the line to increase exponentially. Plus, even if the line ends on somebody, it took very little effort and no money to join in the first place. Again, you've got nothing to lose.

Can I sign up with my friend's link and then join this list?

No, if your friend is not in the CAG Conga line and you used his or her link, you cannot join the line. Joining under the link of someone who is in the line but not not in the first two spots is not recommended, but technically you can still join as long as you do your part to promote the thread.

Can I create a Conga line at another site in order to get my referrals faster?

Why would you even ask this? The point of the Conga line is to help people in this thread and this line. We all pitch in and help each other. We do not go to another site and circumvent the line. Please support this line, and we'll do our part to move the line forward and get to your referral link.

What if I dont want an Xbox One and would want to be compensated something else?

Theres always the route of receiving gift cards or better yet cash. People have been reporting receiving cash/giftcards within 2-3 business days. You could always use that to get a PS4 and have a little extra cash. Better yet you could just use it to buy whatever you want!

If your interested VideoGameCollector17 is running a Conga for Wii U from the same company. You can have 1 account on each of these referral sites. If you dont want a Wii U you can always sign up to get $350 cash. Maybe to buy a new TV or money towards a Ps4?
Free Wii U or $350 cash Conga
Also, I can no longer run the HDTV conga so I passed it onto RiceQuakes! If you havent signed up for it join up!
$440 or Free HDTV CONGA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me to the list! E-mailing you my info soon.
Try to spread the word. I know theres a couple 1000+ people on cag we could all be getting a free xbox one the more people we get in here the quicker the process works. I did the a couple years back with games and got a couple free games from this. What Ill do once the link that is posted with the OP hits the mark on there referral link is replace it with the next persons link that is inline. I wont abandon this thread and Ill keep it updated as much as possible.

Try to spread the word. I know theres a couple 1000+ people on cag we could all be getting a free xbox one the more people we get in here the quicker the process works. I did the a couple years back with games and got a couple free games from this. What Ill do once the link that is posted with the OP hits the mark on there referral link is replace it with the next persons link that is inline. I wont abandon this thread and Ill keep it updated as much as possible.
Yeah I've got a lot of free Xbox 360 games back I'm the day from their sister site, yourfreexbox360games or whatever it's called. Doing the offer now.

I'm ready to do this! (I'll do it tomorrow morning LOL)
Spread the word though man. We can all essentially get a free Xbox one with as much people that post on here. Just gotta recycle everyones links through this. Basically paying $1 for a xbox one or free with the gamefly option. People are saying the gamefly link is lagging though. My creditreport is lagging as well but, from what Ive been reading you need to wait a while for the gamefly offer to actually go through.

Is this legit?
Yeah they have another site called yourfree360games and a couple others to get things of the similar nature. It's been on the internet for a while.

Heres another screen shot of proof from someone I know games he has received from yourfree360games.com.

ng4s4o.png

ugh...

For the protection of your personal records, we cannot provide instant delivery of your report based on the information that you have provided. Additional information is required in order to verify your identity and authorize the release of your Credit Report.

To complete your order, please contact Customer Care toll free at 1-877-297-7790, Hours (Pacific Time)
Mon-Fri from 6am-6pm,
Sat-Sun 8am-5pm.

Thank you for your patience. We appreciate your business!
of the questions it asked me (Which is the name of a person who has lived with you at your current address?, Our records indicate you took out an auto loan at such and such date, which company was the loan with...blah blah blah...3 of the questions were legit, one I had no clue about, so I answered accordingly, and got that message. :( gonna be at work here in a half hour or so, maybe I'll get a chance to call.

Im just waking up right now, if everyone who sent me info signed up Ill update the link.  Looks like a lot of people looked at it and didnt sign up.

I vaguely remember doing something like this previously and it was a bitch to cancel the FreeCreditReport.
Reviews and numerous complaints found by a quick Google search state similar experiences as yours. I'm interested in giving this a shot, but I'll probably try it with a pre-loaded credit card.

I was going to do the Gamefly offer since I'm interested in the service anyway, but I'm guessing you can't sign up for the offer using a pre-existing GF account or identical info to one.

Reviews and numerous complaints found by a quick Google search state similar experiences as yours. I'm interested in giving this a shot, but I'll probably try it with a pre-loaded credit card.

I was going to do the Gamefly offer since I'm interested in the service anyway, but I'm guessing you can't sign up for the offer using a pre-existing GF account or identical info to one.
You just have to keep telling them no you do not want the offer and you just wanted it to check your credit score. Ive done it in the past thats why I signed up for creditreport.com. With them its kind of less of a hassle but, they do have to cancel it when they are told. No gamefly will not accept a prepaid card so yeah thats the only downside.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but it's probably worth noting that Trainn (the parent company) has been less than reliable the last year or so. I'm still waiting on my Halo 4 order from a year ago, and I know people from a couple other referral exchange sites were having trouble getting cashouts or rewards from other Trainn sites as well.

That said, I've certainly gotten my money's worth out of Trainn before, and with a new site I'm guessing they're going to put some effort into paying out if they want to stay in business, so it's probably nothing to worry about. I think I'll pass on this particular conga, though.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but it's probably worth noting that Trainn (the parent company) has been less than reliable the last year or so. I'm still waiting on my Halo 4 order from a year ago, and I know people from a couple other referral exchange sites were having trouble getting cashouts or rewards from other Trainn sites as well.

That said, I've certainly gotten my money's worth out of Trainn before, and with a new site I'm guessing they're going to put some effort into paying out if they want to stay in business, so it's probably nothing to worry about. I think I'll pass on this particular conga, though.
Have faith in the conga line :p, its not like your losing much the most is $1 and your time. Sorry to hear about your troubles with it but, I know a couple people who are still using yourfree360games.com and have been receiving them.

will call the number i posted when i get in from work, and as long as they don't give me any trouble over the phone, count me in.

Which of the two credit reports are you guys doing?
I did creditreport.com it went through finally. Its $1 if you have anything like adblock running it will mess with the transaction I had to do it again today because the one I did last night messed with the offer I did. Just a heads up.

I did creditreport.com it went through finally. Its $1 if you have anything like adblock running it will mess with the transaction I had to do it again today because the one I did last night messed with the offer I did. Just a heads up.
Did it credit instantly the last time you did it or did you have to wait a while?

Ah, I guess I'll have to try again as well. Been waiting since this morning.
Yeah the first time I did the offer it was under my girls name, so it was a little easier for me I just did the same offer under my name. It was using the same card. I had a feeling it might have had something to do with adblock why I didnt receive credit last night. I usually do offers on swagbucks and adblock seems to interfere with a lot of offers on there.

Mine is listed as "pending", guessing it might take a while, I'll post back later when it is confirmed so I can give people a timeframe.
Lol so it turns out the offer I did yesterday was the one that completed a little while ago today. So I didnt even have to do all that oh well. $2 isnt much. I can imagine the site is getting hammered by people signing up atm.

Lol so it turns out the offer I did yesterday was the one that completed a little while ago today. So I didnt even have to do all that oh well. $2 isnt much. I can imagine the site is getting hammered by people signing up atm.
I wouldn't at all be surprised, site didn't seem laggy or anything, but it would make sense that it could take a little bit longer if a bunch of people are trying the same offer at the same time. I'm thinking it will most likely update tonight, though I have the next two days off of work and can check every once in a while.

I wouldn't at all be surprised, site didn't seem laggy or anything, but it would make sense that it could take a little bit longer if a bunch of people are trying the same offer at the same time. I'm thinking it will most likely update tonight, though I have the next two days off of work and can check every once in a while.
2 other people that signed up under me from here had there credit confirmed around the sametime because I check around 11-12 and had 2 other points plus mine show up. Sorry Im spamming my post but, I just wanna give people some reassurance. Just wait it out everything should be a go.

Its a shame this thread has 783 views and 6 people have signed up.  We couldve gone through a bunch of people referrals with how many people are looking and passing its well worth it guys.

Also Id like to get through myself so we can get on to the next person on the list before I goto work at 10PM pst today!  Come on guys we can do it.  The more people that sign up the more free xbox ones that will be going around.

If anyone has friends or other forums they are on, give them the referral or a link to this thread!
I wish I was able to post this in another section because I know it would get more attention else where. Only thing I could ask is if people could link this thread in there signature hoping it gets more peoples attention to check out this thread. I know these things usually take a little to get on a roll so Im not gonna give up hope Ill keep on pushing this thread as much as I can.

what kind of offers is there? a Gamefly one?
Yeah you could do gamefly but, it doesnt credit right away sometimes. Everyone has been having more success crediting with the credit report websites.

Also if you do the GameFly offer you need to keep it for 28 days before cancelling or else it will disqualify you.

Yay! My credit report offer finally posted!

Let's get this conga line rolling! Let's see if we can get some people Ones before they come out!

Yay! My credit report offer finally posted!

Let's get this conga line rolling! Let's see if we can get some people Ones before they come out!
Gotta get the people in here rolling! From what others are reporting it will come around the day Xbox One is launched. Lets get this conga on the road.

Edit:

Im gonna jump in the shower need to start getting ready to work tonight. Hopefully I come back to people signing up its been dead for a little while. Xbox ones for all!

bread's done
Back