Can't reserve MGSV @ Gamestop

solid snake

CAG Newbie
So I had bf4 reserved but after playing the beta i decided im not excited about it any more, and I don't see anything worth spending $65 on yet . I asked if I could put the money on metal gear solid V :ground zeros and they said it still isnt available to be pre ordered , i thought it would be since kotaku put out the word it is to be out spring next year, Any one have inside info on when i can throw money at it to lock it down?

I like physical copies of games over downloads and i can beat  it will be sold out the first day and have some kind of swag for preordering it.

Why do you need to lock it down? It won't be rare.
Because according to GS, if you don't reserve a new release game, you won't be able to find a copy anywhere. You can go in to their store on release day and they'll tell that to your face.

I mean... don't bother checking Target, BestBuy, Wal-Mart, Frys, or online retailers like Amazon... because they don't have it either. Because you didn't pre-order your copy at GS. Probably.

Because according to GS, if you don't reserve a new release game, you won't be able to find a copy anywhere. You can go in to their store on release day and they'll tell that to your face.

I mean... don't bother checking Target, BestBuy, Wal-Mart, Frys, or online retailers like Amazon... because they don't have it either. Because you didn't pre-order your copy at GS. Probably.
Actually gamestop is the only place close to me and i like playing the hour it is released.

Waiting isn't really your strong suit, huh? Chances are, you'll probably know when we know... I'm sure there will be something soon, just keep an eye on the site.

I like physical copies of games over downloads and i can beat it will be sold out the first day and have some kind of swag for preordering it.
Then just wait? It really won't be sold out. We're talking about one of the most AAA titles out there.

Actually gamestop is the only place close to me and i like playing the hour it is released.
Knowing the install sizes this gen will have, I sincerely doubt you'll be playing within the first hour of release.

Then just wait? It really won't be sold out. We're talking about one of the most AAA titles out there.

Knowing the install sizes this gen will have, I sincerely doubt you'll be playing within the first hour of release.
but what if there is some super cool poster or something .

bread's done
Back