BEST BUY SHOPPERS WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARDS AGAIN

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
got 4 pending charges once again

know for a damn fact i did not do them.  3 hours on  the phone with best buy   and they charges are from 2011 

382.gif

You know, I finally had to look up what a slidecage is after all these years and coincidentally it's something equally stupid: an episode of Sliders.

so YOU'RE the reason they're having to now charge $120 for Gamers Club Unlocked; to recoup the tens of dollars you won from them the last time.

the little bastards  did it again.    

this time a charge of 10 bucks for a    item i got  april 13   2011

Last edited by a moderator:
the little bastards did it again.

this time a charge of 10 bucks for a item i got april 13 2011
Why don't you call your credit card/debit card companies and say you "lost" your card and they will issue a new account number. If the old account number is marked closed for fraud Best Buy or any other company can't charge to that account. I do this to my accounts about once a year to avoid credit card fraud. FYI some banks may charge a fee to get a new debit card but mine doesn't.

Why don't you call your credit card/debit card companies and say you "lost" your card and they will issue a new account number. If the old account number is marked closed for fraud Best Buy or any other company can't charge to that account. I do this to my accounts about once a year to avoid credit card fraud. FYI some banks may charge a fee to get a new debit card but mine doesn't.
this is what is weird the account was CLOSED NOV 4 they charge it NOV 12.. How they hell can they charge on a Closed account

How the fuck are they charging you for an order for 2011?  What the fuck is going on here?  I know it's slidecage but this just doesn't make sense even for slidecage.

Maybe slidecage is actually an idiot psychic.

He predicted the right problem, but with the wrong retail chain.

Makes you think...

bread's done
Back