Cheap PsP or Ps Vita?

rcgam3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone know where is a good site to purchase a cheap psp or ps vita? i really would like to get one due to my nintendo ds being a dissapoinment and i still want to be able to game on the go so id like to get a psp or vita as cheap as possible. Thanks.

amazon warehouse deals - Amazon received trade-ins, verifies their condition as good, acceptable, etc and then resells them as used. I purchased a good condition PS3 slim from them a couple of years ago and it looked practically new.

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=1267877011

If you want a new one, looks like amazon and gamestop etc. still sell the PSP 3000 core for $100, though it doesn't come with a memory card so that is an additional expense.

You might also consider waiting till closer black Friday to see that bundle or a vita bundle is on sale.

If you have a couple Half Price Books close by, sometimes they have PSP systems in the cases by the registers.  There's 50% off coupons if you're on their mailing list for this Sunday that'll apply that (I think) would put it right around $35-$40 for a PSP 3000.  I was thinking about picking one up just to play around with that-which-shall-not-be-named here (although I don't think that there are mods anymore, so I'll just say cfw and call life good).

All that said, there was just a $128 probably new but dented box Vita on AWD for $128 and a Vita is a waaaay better piece of hardware if you're looking for a handheld.  Better to spring for that if you've got the scratch.

ok well due to me not being able to get a job until next april ill just start gettin gift cards from websites and stockpile my money until black friday and get a ps vita thanks for the info :) this site is awesome

Other than the ebay deal, are there going to be Vita BF deals?  I think Gamestop has a memory deal but not console.

That's a terrible recommendation. While UMD games are cheaper than PSN, the PS Vita is an improvement in every way. As others have said, check cowboom or wait form Black Friday sales.
i have them both and both is worth having, that is my opinion. the psvita is the newest but the psp is also still a great handeld and have a lot of umd games not released digital.... so i can safly recommend both without it being a terrible recommendation.

i have them both and both is worth having, that is my opinion. the psvita is the newest but the psp is also still a great handeld and have a lot of umd games not released digital.... so i can safly recommend both without it being a terrible recommendation.
If the OP can afford both, then great, but the title clearly says "cheap PSP or PS Vita?" hence my comment. I will concede that there are a number of PSP games released on UMD that are not available digitally. But it's really up to the OP and what games they want to play.

They got vitas for 150 and 160 on ebay as well.

They mentioned it on kotaku.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back