- - - - -

Target ad 11/10-11/16

#1 Fifty Shades of Grey   Banned Banned   581 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Fifty Shades of Grey

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

New Releases available Tuesday 11/12

Man of Steel w/ Target exclusive Digibook including over 90 min. of bonus content (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99

DVD+DC $16.99

Turbo w/ Toy (Blu+DVD+DC) $19.99  :dvd:+Toy $15.99

Dexter: The Final Season  :dvd: $29.99  :br: $34.99

Credit to Dantheman89 

Posted Image

People whining about having to do their job is annoying. Hence you no longer have a job and people buy most of their reading materials from the internet. Fuck off and go work at McDonald's now.

Best Buy managed to out-Gamestop Gamestop. Good show. :applause:

8-) Real gamers don't shop at GameStop 8-)

#2 iNCREDiPiNOY   This guy is awesome! CAGiversary!   9011 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

iNCREDiPiNOY

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

They will have exclusive Man of Steel Deluxe Edition sountrack with red steel cases for $19.99

http://www.target.co...et/-/A-14950831

#3 DeathByFRODO   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   175 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

DeathByFRODO

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

They will have exclusive Man of Steel Deluxe Edition sountrack with red steel cases for $19.99

http://www.target.co...et/-/A-14950831

Thank you. I was debating this or walmart steelbook or just the collectors edition. Now I am just going to target and getting both blu ray digibook and this.

#4 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   1230 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Thx OP I'll be picking up a copy of Man of steel at target
Posted Image

#5 Lupe Fiasco  

Lupe Fiasco

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

will get the digibook tuesday!

a1.gif

#6 Miada   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   505 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

In for the Man Of Steel Digibook. Fantastic price.

Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.thebacklogblog.com

:ps3: Currently Playing :
:ps4: Currently Playing : Dying Light, MLB 15 The Show, Grand Theft Auto V Online Heists
:vita: Currently Playing : Rogue Legacy, PS4 Remote Play

#7 dinovelvet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3341 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

dinovelvet

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

I never really rush out for this stuff, but I do want that Man of Steel digibook. Does Target typically carry tons of them or is it just 5 copies and if you get there at 10.02 am and they're all gone?

#8 Miada   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   505 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

I never really rush out for this stuff, but I do want that Man of Steel digibook. Does Target typically carry tons of them or is it just 5 copies and if you get there at 10.02 am and they're all gone?

I'd say it depends on the store. Some get tons, some only get a handful. It's best to go on Tuesday though. I think since this one is available both online and in stores, it may be more widely available. We'll see. I wouldn't buy it from their site though, as they never change the price to the lower one in time ($24.99 on site, $19.99 in ad and in-store), and they never refund you the difference. That's been my experience, anyway.

:ps4: Currently Playing : Dying Light, MLB 15 The Show, Grand Theft Auto V Online Heists

#9 jdeluis   Now In Stereo! CAGiversary!   646 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

There is a 10% discount available in the Target Cartwheel app for Man of Steel.

#10 Miada   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   505 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

There is a 10% discount available in the Target Cartwheel app for Man of Steel.

Thank you! So do I just show the Target employee my phone at checkout? I just downloaded the Cartwheel App.

#11 jdeluis   Now In Stereo! CAGiversary!   646 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Thank you! So do I just show the Target employee my phone at checkout? I just downloaded the Cartwheel App.

Yep. Just add Man of Steel to your cartwheel. When ready to pay, go to "My Cartwheel" and show the cashier your phone and they will scan barcode on your phone.

There is also a 10% discount for Turbo.

#12 LiquidSnape   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   126 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

LiquidSnape

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

In for MoS for 19.99 plus my Cartwheel coupon are there any deals on physical copies of Artpop?

#13 j_j   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

Is mos worth a blind buy as I did not see it yet, though I do like superman series and director Chris Nolan's movies?

#14 johntigger   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

johntigger

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

Im going to pick a copy of Man of Steel up at Target as well, can't beat the price here.

Thank you. I was debating this or walmart steelbook or just the collectors edition. Now I am just going to target and getting both blu ray digibook and this.

#15 FireWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

FireWarrior

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

Is mos worth a blind buy as I did not see it yet, though I do like superman series and director Chris Nolan's movies?

MoS is not a Chris Nolan movie but a Zack Snyder movie instead.  And yes go for it, the movie is actually quite good and a solid start for the new Superman as well as the new DC Cinematic Universe.