Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare $4.99 for PC

Why does it have to be for Mac?
On that link, it says it has a STEAM key.

This is important. Let me get to why.

On STEAM games, you want to check to see if it has a STEAMPLAY feature.

Always jump on the page for the game on STEAM and look to see it STEAMPLAY is supported.

When activating STEAM keys on STEAM w/ games that support STEAMPLAY, you will at least get both Windows and Mac versions.

Some games, STEAMPLAY games even also support Linux.

COD4: MW - Steam-versions do support STEAMPLAY (for Windows and Mac):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/7940/

EDIT:

Steam doesn't care. Code will give you the PC version too.
Right.

B/c that particular game for the Steam-version, it support STEAMPLAY. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda want this. Never played it, but I'm not in quite a hurry to. If not now, I can always grab it during another (Steam) sale. Good deal nonetheless.

Thanks Loop. I bit and am downloading now. Expecting major nostalgia factor when I start playing it again next week. I just don't want to dive back in before I finish Ghosts. I don't want to start hating CoD again. 

I've played the living crap out of this game on PC and admined a couple servers in the past.  Best CoD game to this day.  Full dedicated servers, mods, best SP campaign, best MP.  And still highly active.

Have the retail disc version still, but for $5, I do like the convenience of Steam in terms of patch & PB updates...and it completes my Steam MW collection.  :D

Thanks OP!

Thanks Loop. I bit and am downloading now. Expecting major nostalgia factor when I start playing it again next week. I just don't want to dive back in before I finish Ghosts. I don't want to start hating CoD again.
It's a good thing you want to finish Ghosts first and then return to COD4: MW. Doing it the other way would leave a bad taste in your mouth.

I was able to use my $10 credit from referrals from the Name Your Own Price Indie Gamer Bundle back in the day to purchase this game. You are only able to purchase 1 copy, but hey free game for those who still have referral credits.

Loved MW and MW2 equally. While MW defined a new age of fps, MW2 also brought fresh new ideas and made the franchise exciting to play despite the heavy heavy killstreaks.

MW3 Ass.

Ghosts Multiplayer? Probably as good as MW1/MW2 ! Playing it on PC. Do not believe all the reviews.

I hated black ops, because it really felt cheap. The sounds of the guns just sounded like popcorn...

Copped this since MW1 was one of the best games!
sig.jpg

bread's done
Back