I've just gotten back into Pokemon!

Liikii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'd never played any of the DS versions, but I had played every one that came out for handhelds a long time ago. I didn't know how to feel about it at first, especially with the sheer, vast number of Pokemon that came with it (718?! Holy shit). I won't be able to get access to X or Y until I save up enough for it, but with my trusty DS Lite I've discovered Heartgold. My Pokedex is shitty but I've got only one badge left to get before Kanto.

I'm not gonna lie, it feels weird to play Pokemon on a DS, when the last one I played was... Emerald, I believe? The mechanics are the same, but now there's three times the ways to catch Pokemon (if you take the step into Black or White first, which was my mistake) and I didn't really pay attention to the whole EV/IV thing.

I feel like I have to use a walkthrough to make sure I don't miss a single thing (which in Black has been the mistake several times). How did you feel about the minor/major differences in Pokemon on the GBA/GBC/GB versions compared to those on the DS/3DS? Have you played them in order? How badass of a trainer are you?

And last but not least, what's your favorite Poke and why?  :wave:

Edit: What the fuck is up with all this grinding in Pokemon Black/White? AUUUUUUUUUUUGH  :evil: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up Y Sunday.  The last Pokemon game I finished was Blue, last mainline one I played was Yellow.  I was HUGE into Pokemon back then but that faded before Gen 2 came out.  Y is not too bad but I'm not sure I'm into all the competition and collecting stuff so I'll probably get a lot less mileage out of it than I could.

I can't really answer the poll too well. The Unova games are great, but I would put the Hoenn games way above the Sinnoh games.

I also like Digimon.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back