* * * * - 34 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

#4351 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

That Nintendoland bundle was real. 

I guess you're right, never saw it before.

#4352 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36526 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

360 Slim AC Adapter LN - $16

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

I'm confused--if new adapters are $14.96, why would anyone buy a used one for more? :???:

#4353 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4321 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

I'm confused--if new adapters are $14.96, why would anyone buy a used one for more? :???:

Thats what Ive always wondered and mentioned for the past like 4 months. They've always been cheaper new.

#4354 Geco17   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2877 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Maybe people wanted to get them so they looked used? ;)

#4355 davo1224   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3040 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

The only way it would make sense is if you're buying a genuine Microsoft one

#4356 delainez   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   40 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

Completely Off Topic: I meant to post this sometime ago in the GameStop thread, but my Local GameStop had one of the Zelda Limited Edition w/ Gannon Figure's in store on Black Friday new/sealed. That was the second time I saw one at my local store just randomly pop-up weeks/months after they had been sold out. Anyone know why they would have one behind the counter or was it just dumb luck and a likely return? I own 2 already or I woulda snagged one both times I saw it.

The same thing happened at the store closest to me with Skylander Polar Whirlwind; sold out on release day, but i saw a few on the shelf last week. When I asked about it, the manager told me that his store sells more Skylanders than other area stores, and he thinks that's why he got the extras. The same might be true of your store and the Zelda LE.

#4357 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1507 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

:3ds: Pokemon X - (G) $25.73

:ps4: Madden NFL 25 - (VG) $33.94

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto V - (VG) $27.69

#4358 daring  

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

xbone 1yr live discount code for $39.99 on amazon.

expire 12.31.13

JARD-QYK7ZL-GMYCCM

#4359 ZhengMaster  

ZhengMaster

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened edition :ps4: $69.29 Dinger?
http://www.amazon.co...202544&sr=1-119

Shrink wrap missing :(. I think it's one of those that people ordered and then used the code and returned.

#4360 DieGo2SHAE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   862 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

DieGo2SHAE

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:57 AM

:3ds: Link Between Worlds - $23.74 [A] From the description: "Large cut / scratch on item case."

#4361 DealSeeker2U   Banned Banned   9374 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

DealSeeker2U

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

:ps4: Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition (VG) $69.29
:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (VG) $41.57

:ps4: Skylanders SWAP Force (G) $35.39

:ps4: Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (VG) $34.64
:ps4: Battlefield 4 (VG) $33.95

:ps3: PlayStation 3 The Last of Us & Batman: Arkham Origins Bundle (LN) $205.64
:ps3: Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition (VG) $35.48
:ps3: FIFA 14 (VG) $33.95
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (G) $29.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 25 (VG) $27.69
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (G) $12.86
:ps3: Dishonored Greatest Hits (VG) $10.37
:ps3: Major League Baseball 2K12 (LN) $1.69

:vita: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (G) $16.13

:wiiu: :wii: Mayflash Nintendo GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U (G) $11.58
:wiiu: Rayman Legends (VG) $35.95
:wiiu: Sonic Lost World WiiU (VG) $31.49
:wiiu: LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes (LN) $29.69
:wiiu: Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (VG) $27.69
:wiiu: New Super Luigi U (VG) $20.78
:wiiu: Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (VG) $13.64

:wii: Red Wii Mini Console System (G) $85.02

:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition (VG) $69.27
:xb1: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (VG) $41.57

:360: Skylanders SWAP Force (G) $38.60

#4362 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29324 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

best of luck to all grabbing games seems my game buying may be over for sometimes. i fucked up my back and now my right leg is numb.

seems i may screwed up my synaptic nerve and since im self employed  i can  NOT Draw unemployment and not sure if the doctor will put me on short term  disable  (if not im screwed cause i wont be able to work and wont be able to draw money from anywhere)  the work health thing  you have to be off like 4 week before you get 100 bucks per week. hell my health insurance is 300 a month

#4363 NewportBox100s   Banned Banned   796 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

NewportBox100s

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

Mario and Sonic with blue Wii Remote Plus on Wii U for 37 bucks

#4364 TheGeonaut  

TheGeonaut

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

best of luck to all grabbing games seems my game buying may be over for sometimes. i fucked up my back and now my right leg is numb.
seems i may screwed up my synaptic nerve and since im self employed i can NOT Draw unemployment and not sure if the doctor will put me on short term disable (if not im screwed cause i wont be able to work and wont be able to draw money from anywhere) the work health thing you have to be off like 4 week before you get 100 bucks per week. hell my health insurance is 300 a month

what happen

#4365 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6532 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

seems i may screwed up my synaptic nerve and since im self employed i can NOT Draw unemployment and not sure if the doctor will put me on short term disable (if not im screwed cause i wont be able to work and wont be able to draw money from anywhere) the work health thing you have to be off like 4 week before you get 100 bucks per week. hell my health insurance is 300 a month

Sorry to hear that SC

#4366 imstallion   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

imstallion

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

seems i may screwed up my synaptic nerve and since im self employed  i can  NOT Draw unemployment and not sure if the doctor will put me on short term  disable  (if not im screwed cause i wont be able to work and wont be able to draw money from anywhere)  the work health thing  you have to be off like 4 week before you get 100 bucks per week. hell my health insurance is 300 a month

sorry to hear that.  hope things get well for you soon.

#4367 justinTlME   Mean CAGs P*** me off! CAGiversary!   1338 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

justinTlME

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

Has anyone taken a gamble on any of the COD ghosts hardened editions and actual gotten the DLC codes to work??

Debating buying one, but only want if I get the season pass.

#4368 kilik64   Carefree, Wherever We May Be CAGiversary!   7580 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

Pretty sure he meant Sciatic. Its the nerve that comes off your spinal cord and runs down both legs. Ive had a herniated disc that pushed on mine that caused some really bad pain and after treatment and some injections, have a couple of spots on my right leg in my thigh that are pretty numb now (still have feeling but very little sensation).

Hopefully all works out for you.

#4369 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

Has anyone taken a gamble on any of the COD ghosts hardened editions and actual gotten the DLC codes to work??

Debating buying one, but only want if I get the season pass.

The one I got that many claimed to be a dinger, was not a dinger and had the codes used. I would say don't chance it.

#4370 davo1224   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3040 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:14 AM

A couple of next gen games just went up. They'll probably be sold by the time I finish this post. All of them seem to be in terrible condition though (not in original case, missing or expired codes, large cut on artwork, etc.)

#4371 BrainpanChicken   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   365 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

BrainpanChicken

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

:ps4: NBA2K14 (G) $35.39

I just picked up the :xb1: version for $34.65. Not sure if multiple are in stock or if the system just hasn't taken my order out of stock yet...

(edit) :xb1: shows backordered, in stock January 4th. I've been watching that page for about two weeks so I can wait one more week :)

#4372 IamPro   ۞_۞ CAGiversary!   933 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:29 AM

Whoever picked up the Nvidia Shield, I just want to tell you that its awesome esp with a good GTX card for streaming (I recently built a new build with a 770).. Nothing beats playing Ghosts while *insert random thing* :)

Oyeah the speakers and controls are amazing, best by far of any mobile device I have used. A steal at $160. 

#4373 hero913   MAZZAFAKKA CAGiversary!   1930 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:48 AM

i took a chance with 2 hardened edition dingers and both didn't even have the dlc.

fortunately i was able to trade in the games and give away the bracelets and steelbooks as gifts which justified the almost $70 price

#4374 Bumslie   Have you ever seen the Boognish? CAGiversary!   5752 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:41 AM

Pretty sure he meant Sciatic. Its the nerve that comes off your spinal cord and runs down both legs. Ive had a herniated disc that pushed on mine that caused some really bad pain and after treatment and some injections, have a couple of spots on my right leg in my thigh that are pretty numb now (still have feeling but very little sensation).

Hopefully all works out for you.

The Sciatic nerve the worst pain I've ever felt. I've been having problem in my right leg for over a year now. I have lower disc problems and spinal stenosis in my back. Also the years from surgeries doesn't help. Add nerve damage to both hands that makes your hands feel like they're falling a sleep at times is no fun.

The main thing to remember is keep Positive cause there're people that are worse off with health issues.

Hope your sciatic problem doesn't last long slidecage and kilik64 but I know what you guys are going through.

Keep the P.M.A.

Edit: Sorry for not talking about AWD but want to share my thoughts.

#4375 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4256 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

my pokemon white 2 has been magically delayed due to weather conditions.  Last minute email is odd and the weather isn't even bad here. Think I should complain and get that extension on prime? I mean I would sorta feel bad taking advantage of the system and I know its not their fault and junk but at the same time that just means they'll get more business from me the longer I have a prime account. 

#4376 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29324 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

The Sciatic nerve the worst pain I've ever felt. I've been having problem in my right leg for over a year now. I have lower disc problems and spinal stenosis in my back. Also the years from surgeries doesn't help. Add nerve damage to both hands that makes your hands feel like they're falling a sleep at times is no fun.

The main thing to remember is keep Positive cause there're people that are worse off with health issues.

Hope your sciatic problem doesn't last long slidecage and kilik64 but I know what you guys are going through.

Keep the P.M.A.

Edit: Sorry for not talking about AWD but want to share my thoughts.

hopefully   its just a crack bone in my foot.  i do know the feeling of the hands falling alseep though that  bugs that  hell out of you.got a doc appointment   at 330 today  was going to hold off for friday (new year = new role over) but after this weekend  i decided to keep todays) 

saw a monster hunter  3ds game but they wanted  31    games like 20 new at gamestop.

#4377 Maynard   Steam 48 hours a week. CAGiversary!   2252 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

Not to torture anyone's soul, I wanted to share that I picked up Skylanders Swap Force for Wii U in VG condition for $38 and it said it included all the characters and original box.  Thought I would share so someone knows what it goes for.  I was going to link it, but I noticed I took the last one :(

#4378 Green Card200   The Time Mage CAGiversary!   2295 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Green Card200

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

Not to torture anyones soul, I wanted to share that I picked up Skylanders Swap Force for Wii U in VG condition for $38 and it said it included all the characters and original box.  Thought I would share so someone knows what it goes for.  I was going to link it, but I noticed I took the last one :(

Its annoying when someone says they bought something and don't list the price otherwise its useful information and appreciated.

#4379 Maynard   Steam 48 hours a week. CAGiversary!   2252 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Its annoying when someone says they bought something and don't list the price otherwise its useful information and appreciated.

Cool, that's what I figured.  Just got a 3DS XL and Wii U and I'm playing Nintendo games for the first time in 10 years. I've been watching this thread like a hawk for what stuff sells for.  I'm sure more will go up soon!  

Worth noting, besides being free for PS+ (which I'm sure you all know), I've seen this at 3 of my local targets for $7.98 on clearance.

#4380 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Got my Sorcery Saga and the outer package is all messed up but everything inside is new.