Cheap Xbox Live Download Codes for Various Games

Seller has high feedback but mostly from people who have no record of any other transactions. :eek: putting my faith in the word of a fellow CAGatonian with an exbawkz

Heads up that the disc version will be 4.99 at Gamestop on BF.
It's preowned, just in case it matters to anyone.

Edit - The seller has some other dl items:

Carnival Games for the Kinect $3.50

Halo Reach $5.99

If you buy certain Live Cards you can get one of the two games above for free.

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/carinso?item_sort_options[custom_category_id]=477447&item_sort_options[per_page]=48#/?item_sort_options[custom_category_id]=477447&item_sort_options[per_page]=48

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to just start these games and leave them on in the background. I really love the music and the graphics. It always sets a certain tone when you start the game.

Thanks OP! Picked up Halo Reach since I'd been wanting a digital version for a while! (one less disc to keep track of)

These codes wouldn't have expiration dates, would they? I'm thinking of picking up Carnival Games for my niece as a Christmas present. 

These codes wouldn't have expiration dates, would they? I'm thinking of picking up Carnival Games for my niece as a Christmas present.
Don't know for a fact, but I'd be willing to bet they'd be fine for Christmas. I've had XBL codes that have worked years after stated expiration date too.

I can't say with certainty, but I've only ever seen promo codes for points and XBL trials expire. (eg. the points codes that came with Dance Central 1 and 2)

Thanks guys, I ordered one. I'll check for an expiration date when I get it, if it has one, I can always give it to her early. 

Thru the bonanza system? I didn't set up an account with the site, will this just come in my email then?
It shouldve prompted you to create an account during checkout... Are you sure you didnt? It should also go to whatever email account you used when you checked out.

It shouldve prompted you to create an account during checkout... Are you sure you didnt? It should also go to whatever email account you used when you checked out.
Creating an account was optional, so I chose not to since I doubt I will go back to the site, but I paid with PayPal so my email is in their system. If it doesn't show up soon, I will just email them since I have an order number.

After declining to create an account, I received an email telling me my account had been created. Had to verify and activate it in order to receive the download code. Obnoxious, but it worked. I figured it was like any other site where if you don't have/create an account, the codes are just emailed directly to you. Gamestop does that with codes if you pay without signing in, but I guess Bonanza can't.

Not complaining, though. Still got the code timely and it's completely legit.

I contacted the seller and they sent me the code. They claimed they stepped away from the computer for a little while. Not home yet. Just got back from one terrible date. X.x if you ever saw the heartbreak kid with Ben stiller.. that was me today. Just wanna go home and save the universe from alien scum.

Great game, but why buy digital junk when you can get the superior disc version for the same price?
I like digital games for the right price. At $6 I'll get my money's worth and not worry about a resell, along with the convenience of not having another disc/game taking up physical space.

I like that digital games are always attached to your account, and thus can't get lost/broken/damaged/etc. I'll never pay $60 for a digital title, but $6? You bet.

FYI, to clear a couple things up for people:

Bonanza is like ebay... this isn't one retailer selling everything on there(eg. Gamestop); this is a bunch of individual sellers like on eBay/Amazon Marketplace, et cetera.

For those complaining about the time it took him to message you, I'm guessing he got the CAG effect with how quick GoW3 sold out, not to mention those of us that ordered Reach.

And for those saying "why buy digital": I have the disc version of Reach, and had it installed, but not I don't have to put in the disc to play it.  Convenience factor for me!

I can vouch for this seller on bonanza, I have bought many jp games from him and never had a problem. I haven't been to his shop in awhile I didn't know he sold digital codes

Last edited by a moderator:
Before this guy gets blown up through e-mail over the "free" carnival games please note the website says "one freebie per item purchase". Which means you must purchase another one of the codes as well to get the free carnival games. Still, a dollar for fruit ninja and carnival games is a hell of a deal in my book. Too bad I have them both already thanks to cheap codes from eBay.

bread's done
Back