Unbelievable I am Completely Locked Out of Battlefield 4 Multi

beetlegum

CAGiversary!
My biggest annoyance with this generation?  Having to create a freaking online EA account just to access multiplayer which I paid for with my hard earned money.

The problem is I haven't had to log into an EA account in years, and I've forgot the password.  BF4 is forcing me to log in before I can play online.  Just send a reset password request, right? Well my email address is no longer available because I live out in the sticks and these small internet providers keep selling off to other providers.  So the email I registered an account with is long dead.  

I can't even contact EA for help because they want to, yes login in first.  This is total BS.  Is there any way to get around this problem?

Ok, I created a new account, and it is demanding that I use an uppercase in the password.  I can't figure out how to get the PS3 keyboard to enter an uppercase letter. lol  My frustration meter is off the charts tonight.

Ok, I created a new account, and it is demanding that I use an uppercase in the password. I can't figure out how to get the PS3 keyboard to enter an uppercase letter. lol My frustration meter is off the charts tonight.
If I'm not mistaken hit R2 and it will shift to uppercase. Either R1 or R2. 90% certain.

bread's done
Back