Points about to expire, what do I use them on ?

dcm1602

CAGiversary!
So my xbox account got hacked a while ago, and microsoft restored my balance with temporary points, that conveniently expire the 16th, right before xbox one comes out.

Is there an xbox arcade "upgrade from xbox 360 to xbox one for 9.99" deal ? that I can take advantage of ?

Is there anyway I can use these points on anything for related to the xbox one, or do i pretty much have to spend them on my 360 ?

Also on that note, is there anything worth buying on the 360 ?

I was just gonna start buying crap thats on sale like castle storm, and just hope for a better sale next week and blow it on random stuff

Xbox One stuff no. If you like Bioshock Infinite the Burial at Sea DLC is out next week.

What games do you like?

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox One stuff no. If you like Bioshock Infinite the Burial at Sea DLC is out next week.

What games do you like?

Theres no way to do the "buy an xbox 360 game, and pay 9.99 to upgrade to the xbox one version" via xbox arcade ?

Figured I could get COD or BF4 or something then

Is there a $9.99 program for upgrading digital titles like there is for physical copies?  If so you could order the current gen game and then upgrade it to XB1 out of pocket on the 22nd.  Not sure if this will work, but maybe.  

I have a ton of points I'm hoping to buy X1 stuff with.  Not getting a x1 at launch, but figured I can log into a friends console and buy that way so it's on my account.  

Jeez, I have 1280 MS points but I can't seem to use them. MS just keeps asking for my credit card info.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to address it?

bread's done
Back