Win The Valve Complete Pack! - 24 games/add-ons total!

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
Here your chance to win all these games on Steam!

1. Left 4 Dead
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Portal
  4. Portal 2
  5. Half-Life
  6. Half-Life 2
  7. Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
  8. Half-Life 2: Episode One
  9. Half-Life 2: Episode Two
  10. Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
  11. Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
  12. Half-Life: Blue Shift
  13. Half-Life: Opposing Force
  14. Half-Life: Source
  15. Counter-Strike
  16. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
  17. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes,
  18. Counter-Strike: Source
  19. Day of Defeat
  20. Day of Defeat: Source
  21. Deathmatch Classic
  22. Ricochet
  23. Team Fortress 2
  24. Team Fortress Classic

HERE'S HOW TO ENTER!

Upvote my game Spark Rising on Steam Greenlight, and leave a comment with the word "wicked" in it!

Bonus entry!
Come back here and answer this question: Have you ever pre-ordered a game before?

Rules
Open worldwide! 1 winner will be picked randomly from all the entries combined from the comments below and on our Greenlight page. Brought to you by the indie devs Wicked Loot!

UPDATE
Wicked Loot & Hashbang games are giving away 2 free games if you donate to the Philippines. More details here. In addition, we could use your help in upvoting this reddit post to help spread the word. Thx all, and lets pray for the people of the Philippines and hope for the best for them due to the massive Super Typhoon Haiyan.

UPDATE 2
The winner has been selected. Congrats Captain Urahara!

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted (as silverrat23).

Have you ever pre-ordered a game before?

Yep, it was 007 Goldeneye on the Wii. Got for $30, when GAME was retailing it for $99 (via a trade deal).

Good times.

Hey man i voted as FlashNinjaL , your game looks sweet. I've preordered a few games before; i got halo 3 back in the day, plus rainbow six vegas 2, gta iv, and resident evil 5 :)

No, I can't think of any games I have preordered though, I might have once & just can't remember it.  :razz:

I pre-order all the time, but the game has to be part of a ip I know ill enjoy or ive already played other parts of the franchise

Voted as t0n4
I have preordered games before but very rarely, the last preordered was BOPS II.
Thanks for the chance!! ; )  
Good Luck to everyone

Voted as Banggoo

Last game I preorder was Smash Brothers: Brawl. It felt like I was robbed five extra dollars from Gamestop.

Voted as MattEliasRock

No, never pre-ordered a game 'cause maybe i never liked a game that much, and always had past-gen video-games. But now that i have a PC and will start working, maybe i order some.

Voted as abadmotivator.

Yes. I'll pre-order a game if it offers a cool bonus or if it's a CE that I think may sellout.

Thanks!

Voted as Captain Urahara

It actually looks pretty damn cool!

Bonus: Yes, I've pre-ordered a number of games over the years. Not a whole lot but some here and there.

I voted as Shungbat

I pre-ordered Halo 3, was expecting to get it on my birthday, but it arrived in the mail two weeks after my b-day.  Cancelled a pre-order of that new Wolfenstein(2009, Xbox 360) game, because the multiplayer looked bad.

Voted as jclegendary.

I only ever preordered Wind Waker to get the awesome preorder bonus.

And it was awesome.

I pre ordered BF3 for PC, I probably should have waited because my PC could hardly run it at the time. I think also I pre ordered Halo Reach and MW2 on Xbox 360. That's about it haha.

Wow, I've had an account here for awhile and this is my first post..

voted as fR@NcZ

yep, pre-ordered Rain and Beyond: Two Souls for PS3.  Also, pre-ordered the upcoming FFX HD and FFXIII Lightning Returns

Nope never

Answered and commented as

Daniyal

UPDATE!

Wicked Loot & Hashbang games are giving away 2 free games if you donate to the Philippines. More details here. In addition, we could use your help in upvoting this reddit post to help spread the word. Thx all, and lets pray for the people of the Philippines and hope for the best for them due to the massive Super Typhoon Haiyan.

Voted! And yes, I've pre ordered plenty of games before. I remember pre-ordering Call of Duty: World At War just so I could get into the beta for it. Those were the days. :p

Thanks for the giveaway!

I don't preorder often, but I have. The first games that come to mind that I've preordered are Halo: ODST and Starhawk.

I've voted. Thanks, OP.

I voted as White.

Oh, and the last game I preordered was Tales of Symphonia for Gamecube. I got the exclusive Zelda Collector's Edition with it, so that's why I bought it for $50. Pretty good investment considering the rarity of both games. :)

bread's done
Back