Nintendo 2ds - Blue or Red - $99.99($5.99 shipping+tax) - ShopRite

Not a bad deal if you're in the market for em! Better than Black Friday for these..
I was thinking of getting it for Pokemon XY (it looks sweet) Last pokemon I played was Diamond/Pearl but these new battles look sweet! I got big hands so I'll wait for an XL sale. Good price tho!

I'm a bread vendor and I serve two Shoprites. Very legit. Surprised to see this deal, though. I knew they carried off-brand TVs, but game consoles are new to me.

The only Shoprite in the borough is right next to a cemetery. Even for a $100, I wouldn't really want to buy a 2DS there, much less food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, this was a sweat deal. 100 was my sweet spot to get one for my sons Christmas gift, and since I wasn't charged tax, this was better than I would get from a local store charging the same price.

I got my order in a few hours ago, so hopefully they keep proper inventory qty's and my order will be shipped soon.

The only Shoprite in the borough is right next to a cemetery. Even for a $100, I wouldn't really want to buy a 2DS there, much less food.

What does this even mean?

LOL grocery store selling video games! Shop Rite is a legit company but I've never heard of the "shop rite delivers" URL. So... someone buy something and let us know if it's legit.

...huh. Any chance of this being in-store? My wife and I shop there all the time; this would be a great excuse to buy due to 1) the discount and 2) could go towards your free turkey. :)

It looks like they just got some more of these in stock.  I'm in for a Red one for my son for Christmas.  I can't post a link yet because I'm new to CAG, but the links from the OP will still take you to it...

Anyone know how they shipped it? UPS, USPS, etc.

Also did anyone get a blue and a red? The blue was only marked DS, so I'm hoping it's right.

There's more in stock for anyone looking for these.  252 of the blue, 288 of the red.  I ordered one back in November with no issues.  

Nice price to be sure. But after finally getting some hands-on time with one, I couldn't help but miss my XL. Bigger screen is nice and all, but I actually find it more comfortable to hold, too.

Noticed the AWD thread had some 2DS used for $105, etc. Just wanted to bump this up. $99.99 for red or blue, brand new. They don't appear to be charging for shipping this time.

bread's done
Back