* * * * - 14 votes

Buy 2, Get 1 Free PS4 Games at Amazon - TODAY 9AM-1PM PST - All Customers Eligible - B1G1 if you pre-ordered a PS4 Game

ps4 amazon

#541 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12220 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

You know, you can do whatever the Fuck you please, but please don't post that. People like you are why we don't get good deals and it just irks me to see people trying to come out ahead when you're already coming out "ahead".

woah my friend you are getting a little emotional there lol, relax. isnt csg an avenue used to get the best deals possible ? to save as much as possible ? if amazon cared about this they easily could have sent out the coupons after the game ships which they didnt. if they did it this way i wouldnt have a problem either

#542 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4335 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

I really don't think Amazon gives a  Fuck if you do that. In fact, they kinda have to expect it.

Yea they completely expect to get screwed.

You know, you can do whatever the Fuck you please, but please don't post that. People like you are why we don't get good deals and it just irks me to see people trying to come out ahead when you're already coming out "ahead". 

There is no point in arguing with dishonest thief's. Im done. Im glad I'm not the only one who's honest.

#543 RussellC   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   372 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

RussellC

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

I just canceled my ps4 pre-order bundle on amazon and will wait for a game that I actually want to come out.

Here is my B1G1 code:

UW39-Z4PEX9-ZAF7EP

Thank you so much! Now I can pick up NBA 2K14 at a local store.

#544 rockstarnati   PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

rockstarnati

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

Yea they completely expect to get screwed.

They'd have to be pretty stupid to not think people would do that. I mean, come on. How could they not expect it? I'm not saying it's right. But come on. How dumb would they have to be not to know that would happen?

#545 Jay   Free and Fearless CAGiversary!   1617 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

I don't have a console or game pre-ordered from amazon by i wonder if i act like a little whiny bitch and complain enough i will get a free game, screw my dignity it's worth a free game.

Also they don't have need for speed 23 on that list and i'm pissed, i know i'm getting a free game but its my way or nothing amazon.

One more thing i canceled my amazon preorders long ago for another company now that i see what's going on i want to come back to you amazon like a little bitch on my hands and knees. :roll:

#546 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6447 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

woah my friend you are getting a little emotional there lol, relax. isnt csg an avenue used to get the best deals possible ? to save as much as possible ? if amazon cared about this they easily could have sent out the coupons after the game ships which they didnt. if they did it this way i wouldnt have a problem either

No, thats SlickDeals. CAG USE to be a place where people were somewhat honest and didn't call up BestBuy demanding free credit or trying to film flam CS reps into giving them deals / promotions / cash they aren't entitled to. 

In my case, they did do that, but again, you fail to understand what Amazon was trying to do. The goal was to reward people who bought in the past with early access (what you see here), then when the games release, they would allow everyone else a chance, which is JUST in time for them to make sure you get your games on release (with Prime / 2 day shipping). If they had waited till Wednesday, then given everyone else it on Saturday, then a lot of people would have bought elsewhere and would be irked they couldn't get it by release. However, god forbid someone takes a moment to realize the good Amazon was TRYING to do. 

They'd have to be pretty stupid to not think people would do that. I mean, come on. How could they not expect it? I'm not saying it's right. But come on. How dumb would they have to be not to know that would happen?

I am sure they expected some people to do that, but those people also put their account at risk and that doesn't mean we want / need to read people actively doing it. Like I said before, I can't stop people from doing this, but you could at the very least not post it. It's a d-bag move that basically says you're proud about screwing over a company trying to do something good. 

#547 DietKFC   I pay $60 for Kingdom Hearts Demos CAGiversary!   956 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

I don't have a console or game pre-ordered from amazon by i wonder if i act like a little whiny bitch and complain enough i will get a free game, screw my dignity it's worth a free game.

Also they don't have need for speed 23 on that list and i'm pissed, i know i'm getting a free game but its my way or nothing amazon.

One more thing i canceled my amazon preorders long ago for another company now that i see what's going on i want to come back to you amazon like a little bitch on my hands and knees. :roll:

Welcome aboard! You'll fit right in. 

#548 rockstarnati   PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

rockstarnati

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

To be fair, people probably cancelled their Amazon pre-orders earlier today or yesterday, not "long ago." ;) But yeah, screw them for wanting the best deal!  :roll:

#549 NJMane  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

Ended up getting Assassins Creed and Battlefield with the coupon. I had a $10 video game promo on my account so I got both for $49.99. I was not planning on getting either but the price is to good to pass up. 

#550 T9X69   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   343 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

Took advantage of this earlier today. Amazon gave me a code from having the PS4 Killzone Launch Bundle. I quickly ordered Battlefield 4 and Assassins Creed IV on PS4 for $76 with two-day shipping. Then proceeded to Gamestop to cancel my Battlefield 4 pre-order I had paid off. Funny thing is, I had to wait in line for an hour because everyone was returning their unopened PS4 games. I asked quite a few people in the line and they all said it was because of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Target/Amazon. The Gametop employee's where so confused as to what was going on lol 

#551 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12220 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

great im a theif for operatimg within amazon rules and while paying for the product ....... anyway if someone has a b1g1 free code they dont want i would gladly work something out for it. then again the moral police will think thats stealing somehow too :(

#552 fmills15   Silent Professional CAGiversary!   507 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

I just canceled my ps4 pre-order bundle on amazon and will wait for a game that I actually want to come out.

Here is my B1G1 code:
UW39-Z4PEX9-ZAF7EP

I didn't get the code, but thanks for your kindness. I respect it.

#553 rockstarnati   PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

rockstarnati

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

I'm sure nobody here pre-ordered Drive Club to get $10 off Killzone and then cancelled Drive Club.  :roll:

#554 JakeM17   Semper Fi CAGiversary!   832 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

Didn't get a code even though i had a few games pre ordered 

#555 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6447 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Didn't get a code even though i had a few games pre ordered 

Were they launch games? Thats the key. 

#556 TealPavelski   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   429 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

TealPavelski

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but has anyone received a code that bought a LE/SE like Assassins Creed 4? I ask because if they do a deal like this next week for XB1 launch week, would it include LE, like the Forza 5 LE that I pre-ordered.

#557 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6447 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but has anyone received a code that bought a LE/SE like Assassins Creed 4? I ask because if they do a deal like this next week for XB1 launch week, would it include LE, like the Forza 5 LE that I pre-ordered.

CE/SE/etc are generally excluded and people with the AC 4 one posted they didn't. You could probably talk them into it though.

#558 CrimsonPaw   Professional Cheapass CAGiversary!   2104 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

CrimsonPaw

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Pre-ordered BF4 since I was going to get it anyway.  Hopefully I'll get a B1G1 coupon so I don't have to worry about not getting something on Tuesday am.

#559 TealPavelski   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   429 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

TealPavelski

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

CE/SE/etc are generally excluded and people with the AC 4 one posted they didn't. You could probably talk them into it though.

That is if they do this for XB1.

I find it funny that the people that spent more don't get the deal!

Thanks!

#560 Kevlar338   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1161 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

You must apply it to another set since its at checkout. You can cancel and resubmit the order with another game and the code if you want.

Thanks I figured that would the case I was asking for someone at work and didn't have time to read though to find out .

#561 SativaSam   The Price of Evil CAGiversary!   3105 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

I have Battlefield preordered... should I get AC4, Killzone, Knack, or NFS as the 2nd game? Odd question to ask I know - I just wanna make the right choice for launch :/

I feel like the AC and Knack games will be on sell in a month (I have never paid full price for an AC game) and I really don't want to get 2 shooters. Need for Speed looks pretty good... just can't make a decision. If anyone doesn't mind helping I would seriously appreciate it.

#562 TealPavelski   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   429 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

TealPavelski

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Can't believe we are in the launch week for PS4 and next week is XB1 launch week! I hope everyone that is getting a PS4 enjoys it!

#563 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6447 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

I have Battlefield preordered... should I get AC4, Killzone, Knack, or NFS as the 2nd game? Odd question to ask I know - I just wanna make the right choice for launch :/

I feel like the AC and Knack games will be on sell in a month (I have never paid full price for an AC game) and I really don't want to get 2 shooters. Need for Speed looks pretty good... just can't make a decision. If anyone doesn't mind helping I would seriously appreciate it.

AC constantly fails to hold value. 

Killzone is your best bet. 

Knack will probably be a Plus title at some point.

NFS isn't part of this promotion or so I believe. 

#564 EeK85   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   242 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Guys, can someone please sum up what's Amazon's other deal? OP only mentions the Tuesday offer.

I have a PS4 launch edition (not a bundle) and Infamous: Second Son (not a launch title) pre-ordered. What can I do about this? I don't mind just waiting for Tuesday if there's really nothing I can do about it, but if there's a chance of obtaining a coupon through CS, I'll do it. I should let you know that I never abused Amazon's CS department.

#565 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12220 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

out of curiosity i called amazon cs and sne didnt seem to find anything about this promo so it was prob a last minute surprise which is fine lol. ill just pre order ass creed 4 and wait i guess :)

#566 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6447 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Guys, can someone please sum up what's the Amazon deal? OP only mentions the Tuesday offer.

I have a PS4 launch edition (no bundle) and Infamous: Second Son (not a launch title) pre-ordered. What can I do about this? I don't mind just waiting for Tuesday if there's really nothing I can do about it, but if there's a chance of obtaining a coupon through CS, I'll do it (never abused Amazon's sytem).

You can wait till Tuesday, since you got no options.

#567 SativaSam   The Price of Evil CAGiversary!   3105 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

NFS is apart of the B1G1 promo, just not the B2G1 I believe.

#568 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12220 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

i agree with everything you said however knack wont be a plus title for over a year. by that time all the games you mentioned would have droppped in value plenty, especially ass creed

#569 ElektroDragon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   835 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

ElektroDragon

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

Unfortunately, after ordering two PS4 games and then getting and using the coupon code, there are ZERO games left that interest me on Tuesday.  With few excpetions, the retail launch lineup is boring as hell.  Not that the X1 one is much better.

I got Knack, ACIV, and free Killzone.  But the only other title I wanted, NFS Rivals, isn't even on Tuesday's list.  Damn.

#570 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14163 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Too late Amazon, I already flipped an IPad 1 from GS to Target and will be getting my games there.