* * * * * 20 votes

Humble Bundle: Rise of the Tomb Raider $12

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

#30181 Zenax[zd]   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Zenax[zd]

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:14 PM

The new site layout is so awful that half the time I can't even tell if there's supposed to be a new bundle or not.

But since the bundles they've been putting out since the redesign are so awful that nobody in their right mind would want them, I guess it isn't much of a problem.

Yeah it is really terrible, typical modern web design of style over functionality. The old site design wasn't perfect or anything but it was better than this.

Also yeah last bundle I bought was in October according to my emails so I guess whatever lol.

ZenaxPure.png

#30182 Treybot   Armchair developer CAGiversary!   1069 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:16 AM

Wow! Between all of the DLC for those games, the voucher for that one game, and the soundtrack for that other game the Yogscast bundle is easily worth $35.

#30183 luxoflux  

luxoflux

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:08 AM

Well that was a wet fart of an unlock for the racing bundle. I hope it does not give EA any ideas and release an EA sports bundle that consts of FIFA 12 ~ 15, NHL 11 ~ 14 & 16, and Madden 14 and a 50% off coupon for 17 along with whatever they are selling as microtransactions or dlc or whatever. At least there are 13 more days. As for the jingle scam.... the denial over at reddit has been rather entertaining. I think folks are still in shock that it could be this bad. Whatever charity yadda yadda yadda and they have raised a rather impressive amount this early into the bundle. 

#30184 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4950 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:59 AM

Well that was a wet fart of an unlock for the racing bundle. I hope it does not give EA any ideas and release an EA sports bundle that consts of FIFA 12 ~ 15, NHL 11 ~ 14 & 16, and Madden 14 and a 50% off coupon for 17 along with whatever they are selling as microtransactions or dlc or whatever. At least there are 13 more days. As for the jingle scam.... the denial over at reddit has been rather entertaining. I think folks are still in shock that it could be this bad. Whatever charity yadda yadda yadda and they have raised a rather impressive amount this early into the bundle.

Considering Madden and NHL haven't been on PC in a decade I think that bundle would do quite well.

#30185 Reds303  

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:42 AM

Just curious, did anyone actually buy the Yogscast bundle? I kind of want that Nascar Heat DLC but not $35 want.

#30186 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4980 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:47 AM

Steam adding private messages?

unknown.png

#30187 luxoflux  

luxoflux

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

Considering Madden and NHL haven't been on PC in a decade I think that bundle would do quite well.

Oh you assumed I meant PC. No no it would be for PS3.... with limited keys LOL LOL LOL clearly the best bundle. 

#30188 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5097 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:35 PM

I hate the TV show Riverdale but I grew up reading the Archie double digests that they used to sell at grocery stores. Therefore, I'm considering the PWYW tier of the Archie Comics bundle. Has anyone here ever purchased a digital comics Humble Bundle, and is it just a bunch of PDFs that can be downloaded and read on an e-reader?

#30189 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1387 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:42 PM

I hate the TV show Riverdale but I grew up reading the Archie double digests that they used to sell at grocery stores. Therefore, I'm considering the PWYW tier of the Archie Comics bundle. Has anyone here ever purchased a digital comics Humble Bundle, and is it just a bunch of PDFs that can be downloaded and read on an e-reader?

You general get access to at least 3 file types (PDF, EPUB, CBZ, sometimes MOBI, sometimes high quality PDF).  I've never actually tried to send them to my old Kindle Fire in the proper way, but Humble has a decent help page explaining the best way to view on your device.

https://support.humb...4690#KindleFire

Currently Playing:  Games

#30190 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5097 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:04 PM

You general get access to at least 3 file types (PDF, EPUB, CBZ, sometimes MOBI, sometimes high quality PDF). I've never actually tried to send them to my old Kindle Fire in the proper way, but Humble has a decent help page explaining the best way to view on your device.

https://support.humb...4690#KindleFire

Thanks for your reply to my question. I can't see myself walking into a comic book shop in this day and age since print comics are way more expensive now than they were in the 80s and the 90s. I'm more likely to read these on my Galaxy Tab anyway, and I already have a file reader app on it that I believe can open PDF files. And I'm still kicking myself for not buying the G.I.Joe IDW comics bundle, so I will likely bite on this one.

#30191 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4950 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:23 PM

Oh you assumed I meant PC. No no it would be for PS3.... with limited keys LOL LOL LOL clearly the best bundle.

well, yeah, they run twould pesant bundles a year so why would anyone assume someone is talking console?

Anyhow, yeah your bundle idea would somehow make their console bundles worse.

#30192 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4552 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

Homefront, the game where "Rocket Cat's" Dad invades the US, is free, on the Humble Store.
CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#30193 indef  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:57 PM

F1 2017 is on sale for 40% off right now, which happens to be the same discount you receive via the coupon in the codies bundle.  What a bargain.

:oldman:

edit: dirt 4 is only 55% off vs 60% with the coupon, although any sane person will wait for that game to be free.

#30194 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4980 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:11 PM

Discounts stack tho.

riiight.

#30195 Reds303  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:19 PM

F1 2017 is on sale for 40% off right now, which happens to be the same discount you receive via the coupon in the codies bundle.  What a bargain.

:oldman:

edit: dirt 4 is only 55% off vs 60% with the coupon, although any sane person will wait for that game to be free.

I skimmed this thread and gave this post a like because I thought it was a good deal and wanted to thank parallacks for pointing it out. Then I realized I bought the racing bundle and already had a coupon for 40% off and I still didn't buy the game. Find a better deal to post parallacks. :shame:

#30196 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   424 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:00 AM

Heads up for anyone who purchased the October Monthly: Steam keys have been added for the casual mountain-climbing simulator Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy.

#30197 Modest Package  

Modest Package

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:24 AM

Metro Redux Bundle is 5.99 (5.39 with subscription discount), not a bad way to use part of that $10 from "gifting" the November monthly.

ETA: That $10 credit expires 12/28, give or take a day, so not too many more sale changes to pick from. I'm also not sure if you have to use it all at once, but I'll probably try it out on Metro in a bit.

#30198 weretable   I'm free, free fallin' CAGiversary!   522 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:22 AM

Heads up, Getting Over It is a game that will totally enrage you if any game can.  I made myself get to the end but I do not know if I can do it again for achievements or whatever.  You can literally be near the very end, screw up and be back at the very beginning and when that happens you want to have a cheap controller in your hand.

#30199 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   424 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:49 AM

Heads up, Getting Over It is a game that will totally enrage you if any game can.  I made myself get to the end but I do not know if I can do it again for achievements or whatever.  You can literally be near the very end, screw up and be back at the very beginning and when that happens you want to have a cheap controller in your hand.

You aren't kidding. (Late-game spoilers)

#30200 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6102 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:30 AM

Some of the humble monthly games are in stock on Tremor. This includes reveals from the past monthly, and headliners from next month.

Act fast.

EDIT: It's an hour & 10 minutes after the original post as I type this update, and they're pretty much picked clean. Surprised the stock lasted as long as it did.

#30201 Modest Package  

Modest Package

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:58 AM

Metro Redux Bundle is 5.99 (5.39 with subscription discount), not a bad way to use part of that $10 from "gifting" the November monthly.

ETA: That $10 credit expires 12/28, give or take a day, so not too many more sale changes to pick from. I'm also not sure if you have to use it all at once, but I'll probably try it out on Metro in a bit.

It has to be used all on one purchase, I got Metro Redux Bundle and Cities Skylines for ~$13 - the $10.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free