* * * * * 20 votes

Humble Bundle: Rise of the Tomb Raider $12

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

#28861 Caffeinefree   General CAG of Mystery CAGiversary!   104 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Caffeinefree

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

DARN! They updated the sales. Did anyone snag the Book Bundle from last week. I would be willing to pay you for the .PDF files if you bought the whole thing.

Follow me on Twitter I am @ThatWayneO! I post game deals, comedy, and the best darn YouTube links money can buy. If you want your feed rocked, then HERE I AM!

#28862 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4051 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:36 PM

DARN! They updated the sales. Did anyone snag the Book Bundle from last week. I would be willing to pay you for the .PDF files if you bought the whole thing.

they got three book bundles running now. which one are you talking about?

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#28863 Caffeinefree   General CAG of Mystery CAGiversary!   104 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Caffeinefree

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:58 PM

The UE 4, Unity 5 one. just ended.

Follow me on Twitter I am @ThatWayneO! I post game deals, comedy, and the best darn YouTube links money can buy. If you want your feed rocked, then HERE I AM!

#28864 Caffeinefree   General CAG of Mystery CAGiversary!   104 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Caffeinefree

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:00 PM

This one - https://www.humblebu...ty5-book-bundle

#28865 Miker525  

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:28 PM

Wow I would have loved that bundle. Weird I didn't even see it on site

I write posts and make content and sometimes even podcast on this website I created: It's called Gamerations. Check it out if you think I'm a good internet guy. 

THESE ARE ALL THE (PHYSICAL) GAMES I OWN. | YEARLY SPENDING ON GAMES. | YEARLY COMPLETED GAMES.

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#28866 flix1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:30 PM

Wow I would have loved that bundle. Weird I didn't even see it on site

Looks like Groupees has a Unity book bundle.

#28867 Caffeinefree   General CAG of Mystery CAGiversary!   104 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Caffeinefree

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

Looks like Groupees has a Unity book bundle.

was in it more for the ue4 books. In my opinion UE has a better revenue share with developers.

#28868 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2812 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:10 AM

I got the whole set. I've been interested in making games for many years now (since the Dreamcast homebrew days. edit- I take that back, I started making games on my PC way before Dreamcast), was surprised to see this bundle when it was up (edit not that it was the first to do with development of any sorts). Now I sort of wish I didn't miss the Gamemaker bundle, just to have, lol.

Share your gaming videos here - www.GamersVlog.com

#28869 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17435 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:47 PM

Singeplayer Sale in Humble Store

#28870 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3629 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:10 PM

Singeplayer Sale in Humble Store

But I don't want to be singed, it sounds painful.

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#28871 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6030 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:01 AM

After watching people trying to unload Killing Floor 2 in the cesspool for the past few weeks (in some case, for prices below what I'd be willing to sell at) it is clear that there isn't much of a market for that game. I'm just gonna cancel and wait to see if there is anything particularly noteworthy in the unlocks and try to grab it from a split afterward.

#28872 spoderman  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:53 AM

After watching people trying to unload Killing Floor 2 in the cesspool for the past few weeks (in some case, for prices below what I'd be willing to sell at) it is clear that there isn't much of a market for that game. I'm just gonna cancel and wait to see if there is anything particularly noteworthy in the unlocks and try to grab it from a split afterward.

That's what I used to do, but ended up having to buy the complete bundles or the games from splits anyway, so now I just sub to them all. It's not always the case, but I believe when they put lower value early unlocks like KF2 in monthlies it means there's a higher chance of the rest of the bundle being good.

It's when you've got monthlies that have 2 early unlocks or one game that covers the cost of nearly the entire bundle that you're probably gonna get lower quality games.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#28873 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4791 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:07 PM

That's what I used to do, but ended up having to buy the complete bundles or the games from splits anyway, so now I just sub to them all. It's not always the case, but I believe when they put lower value early unlocks like KF2 in monthlies it means there's a higher chance of the rest of the bundle being good.

Yeah, I just do the 11 dollars a month and be happy at saving a buck on all of it instead of trying to wheel and deal for the games I do want... 

#28874 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7875 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:34 PM

Yeah, I just do the 11 dollars a month and be happy at saving a buck on all of it instead of trying to wheel and deal for the games I do want... 

Plus you could sell extra stuff you didn't want in the cesspool. Humble monthly is just an automatic go every month for myself.

#28875 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1111 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

especially if its a game that really hasnt been bundled before,  its almost impossible to get it in a split for anything reasonable.  hardly worth the hassle

#28876 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8547 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

Humble Spooky Horror Bundle

$1:

• Dead Age
  • Dreadout (Includes Manga + OST DLC)
  • DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
  • Lakeview Cabin Collection

BTA:

• Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition (Game + DLC)
  • Alien: Isolation™
  • Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

$10 or more:

• Dead by Daylight

Edit: Dangit, I got Layers of Fear last month. Solid $1 tier, though.

#28877 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4095 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:03 PM

Horror Bundle, many of you will have some of them. Alien Isolation and Layers of Fear in BTA, both Monthly titles. Heavy tier is Dead by Daylight. No bonuses next week.

In for the $1 tier.

#28878 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4354 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:06 PM

That $1 tier is really nice.

#28879 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9678 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:06 PM

Meh.

#28880 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9772 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

I might dollar in but I already own DreadOut and it was pretty crappy.  The mythos is kind of cool but controls and game play suck and the graphics are PS2-era dated.

#28881 nwaugh   thread killa CAGiversary!   1382 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:09 PM

Anybody see it below $5?

#28882 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   11074 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:10 PM

I'll dollar in eventually, but depending on how long the freefall of the beat the average goes, I could see picking the BTA tier. 

#28883 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

Anybody see it below $5?

My lowest tabs are $5.08.  Haven't seen it lower than that, myself.

#28884 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13328 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:16 PM

That $1 tier is really nice.

You just want it for the manga and soundtrack.

#28885 Not Eric   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2317 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

Alien Isolation not having the DLC content makes it a hard sell. Mostly just want to play Crew Expendable and any future sales will most likely be a complete bundle for $10 again.

NotRic.png

#28886 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   392 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:22 PM

So $5.08 was the lowest? Just got in and see it at $5.10 so that's not too bad for being 20 minutes late.

#28887 Zenax[zd]   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Zenax[zd]

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:24 PM

I might dollar in but I already own DreadOut and it was pretty crappy.  The mythos is kind of cool but controls and game play suck and the graphics are PS2-era dated.

The PS2 look of it is actually a bit of a draw for me haha. It's been on my steam wishlist forever but just never got it. Guess I am in for the $1 tier. 

ZenaxPure.png ZenaxPure.png

#28888 spoderman  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

Already own 2 games from the $1 tier and 2 from the BTA so I'll try to get the remaining stuff I'm missing from tremor or splits.

$10 for DBD isn't great at this point after it's been given away on alienware, but now is the best time to play it if you had any interest in it. The matchmaking finally got fixed so it doesn't take forever to get in a match now in survive with friends and the game is more balanced. Community is still very active.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#28889 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4354 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:39 PM

You just want it for the manga and soundtrack.

Now that I've noticed them I do.

#28890 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4904 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:42 PM

Already own 2 games from the $1 tier and 2 from the BTA so I'll try to get the remaining stuff I'm missing from tremor or splits.

$10 for DBD isn't great at this point after it's been given away on alienware, but now is the best time to play it if you had any interest in it. The matchmaking finally got fixed so it doesn't take forever to get in a match now in survive with friends and the game is more balanced. Community is still very active.

and not once, but twice (base game / deluxe) and tons of DLC too. Too bad they fucked last good giveaways and I didn't get keys :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free