* * * * * 20 votes

Humble Bundle Thread

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

#11311 spoderman  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:38 PM

I kinda want Tank Operations, but that BTA is gonna have to drop to about $1.50 for me to seriously consider grabbing that tier. There are just too many repeats, and I know that Tank Operations will eventually show up in another bundle.

Tank Operations has been bundled before.. I spoder'd a key a while back. I have everything from the BTA in the bundle..

GUtUP1U.jpg

#11312 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5158 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

That top tier is way too high in price IMO. Both games got bad reviews. 

The beauty of this weekly is that PR3 has been bundled before and Omerta was a GOG freebie, so it's easy to ignore the third tier.

1819.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#11313 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5015 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:12 PM

The beauty of this weekly is that PR3 has been bundled before and Omerta was a GOG freebie, so it's easy to ignore the third tier.

ur idea of beauty is quite warped.. :D/  i was hoping to BTA at the highest tier like 2 days ago. but i guess this weakly bundle deserve only $1 from me

#11314 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5600 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:17 PM

In for a buck. Viva los bundles!

• dfg likes this

#11315 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4439 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:19 PM

Nearly Gilby'd the RPS Humble Weekly.. but managed to penny in at the last few seconds for Armageddon Empires

And I managed to live up to my name on that one.  I'm not thinking there are any gift bundles out there on it, either.

#11316 The Sifu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1653 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:34 PM

New Humble Store Flash Sale:

Posted Image

#11317 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8158 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

New Humble Store Flash Sale:

I want this....I will wait till the holiday sales though (winter ones).....It looks good but I can wait for better than half off.

#11318 ooga   Mmm Zombie Chickens! CAGiversary!   2613 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

Tossed in $1 just because I have a softspot for the Disciples series, even though it's boring as hell.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrZombieChicken.png

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#11319 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2227 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

And I managed to live up to my name on that one.  I'm not thinking there are any gift bundles out there on it, either.

I get first dibs on those non-existent gift bundles!

#11320 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3752 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

Somebody remind me what the frig Disciples III Gold is (as opposed to Disciples III Resurrection, Disciples III Renaissance, and Disciples III Reincarnation). I can't find it on Steam.

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#11321 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10302 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

Somebody remind me what the frig Disciples III Gold is (as opposed to Disciples III Resurrection, Disciples III Renaissance, and Disciples III Reincarnation). I can't find it on Steam.

Wat?

I'm a dad!

#11322 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2227 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:37 PM

It doesn't show up when you do a search in Steam.  I was curious too until I realized I own all of the individual games so I stopped searching.

#11323 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23121 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:39 PM

Disciples III: Reincarnation is the re-release of the complete game that's remastered, revamped, tweaked, overhauled, and has improved versions included of BOTH Disciples 3: Renaissance (base-game) + Resurrection (expansion).

Basically, Reincarnation is the version of Dis 3 that you want - if you want this game.

Disciples III: Gold Edition just gives you the original versions of Disciples 3: Renaissance [Steam-version] (base-game) + Resurrection (expansion).

It's known that these versions just ain't tweaked-up + anything like the Reincarnation Ed.

EDIT:

I have all of these, but touched none of these.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#11324 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4439 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

I get first dibs on those non-existent gift bundles!

Wait.  You don't already have two copies?

#11325 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2227 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:56 PM

Wait.  You don't already have two copies?

Nope.  Spoder didn't remind me to look at his reminder so I wasn't able to buy, forget and buy again during those few seconds left on the bundle clock.  I don't know what his problem is but I am not a happy camper right now.  I really wanted Armageddon Empires too so it better show up in another bundle that I can buy twice.

Oh.  And do not touch Puss Caterpillars.

#11326 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3752 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:01 PM

Wat?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

:dunce:

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#11327 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5314 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

Looks like I'm only missing Airline Tycoon and Tank Operations. Definite pass on the BTA (would have had to be <$1.50), and I'm not sure if it's worth $1 just for Airline Tycoon. :-k

#11328 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8158 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

I thought Reincarnation was a remake of Disciples 2? I'm so confused with these releases. I have all 3 myself. So does Reincarnation have what Disciples 3 Gold has in it...like its story and such? 

#11329 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23121 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:23 PM

I thought Reincarnation was a remake of Disciples 2?

NO!

Disc 3 is a sequel.

Think of Disciples 3: Reincarnation Edition as the Disciples 3: Complete Pack - Remastered Edition.

It's considered to be the version to get, basically.

Reincarnation packs the Disc 3 base-game (Renaissance) + expansion (Resurrection) + the entire game is completely overhauled in MANY ways (better AI, better engine, better graphics, new features, etc).

Many fans seem to prefer Disc 2 Collection over any version of Disc 3.

I have all of the Disc 2 + 3 stuff - but, never played any of them. Go figure.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#11330 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8158 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:30 PM

Thanks for the clarification and also getting rid of 2 games from my backlog in the process!

#11331 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6135 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

Thank God we have MysterD's memory banks to keep track of all this shit.

#11332 rainking187   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2271 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

rainking187

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:57 AM

I hate when sites have timers for deals, and then just change them without warning. If you're going to put a timer up have the decency to stick to it. Mortal Kombat Komplete had 10 days left on it's deal a couple of days ago, so I figured I could probably pick it up with that $5 from Paypal if it showed up, just looked at the deal again and now there's only two days left on it now. Maybe I can get it from Bundle Stars.

#11333 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5158 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

NO!

Disc 3 is a sequel.

Think of Disciples 3: Reincarnation Edition as the Disciples 3: Complete Pack - Remastered Edition.

It's considered to be the version to get, basically.

Reincarnation packs the Disc 3 base-game (Renaissance) + expansion (Resurrection) + the entire game is completely overhauled in MANY ways (better AI, better engine, better graphics, new features, etc).

Many fans seem to prefer Disc 2 Collection over any version of Disc 3.

I have all of the Disc 2 + 3 stuff - but, never played any of them. Go figure.

I think I have all of the Disciples III games now too, although I believe I've only activated Renaissance and I've only played it for a few minutes. I did spend several hours playing Dark Prophecy (too long ago to remember how many), but I always seemed to reach a point where my armies were getting nailed by creeps on the maps. However, it did have a unique art style and was a fun TBS game. That's the only reason I had any interest in the third game, although the critical reviews do suggest that 2 is better than III. 

1819.png

#11334 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6723 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

Thank God we have MysterD's memory banks to keep track of all this shit.

I for one, wish that they would be wiped.

#11335 dfg   Impecunious Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   3132 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

Wanted to share that I just clicked through every single one of the Steam redeem buttons on the Adult Swim Humble and

Spoiler

Gonna do it again with HIB12.

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#11336 The Sifu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1653 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

New Humble Store Flash Sales:

Humble Store End of Summer Sale (Day 5):

Posted Image

#11337 Relysis  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

This was apparently a glitch, congrats to whoever got in on it.  Is back to $6.79 now.

#11338 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19999 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

This was apparently a glitch, congrats to whoever got in on it.  Is back to $6.79 now.

Saw that, thought it was a great price, but already had it.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#11339 SandOfThym   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   111 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

SandOfThym

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

Apparently it was the original Mount & Blade that was supposed to go on sale for $0.99

https://www.humblebu...lade_storefront

#11340 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5158 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:54 PM

Saw that, thought it was a great price, but already had it.  

Saw it, assumed it was a typo, now sorry I missed the new Mount and Blade game. . . Warhand!

• dfg likes this

1819.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free