* * * * * 16 votes

Humble Megathread - Jumbo Bundle 4 - Japan Weekly - NEOGEO Mobile - Music Book Bundle

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

#17761 Reds303  

Posted Yesterday, 10:49 PM

Is it only Indie Gala that has happy hours? Honestly I'm rarely interested in these bundles so I don't know. If I wanted the bundle should I just buy it now? :-P

#17762 HitlerCat   is fuhrious and CAGiversary!   3302 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 PM

Is it only Indie Gala that has happy hours? Honestly I'm rarely interested in these bundles so I don't know. If I wanted the bundle should I just buy it now? :-P

Yup, it's only going to get more expensive from here.

Name my latest track ... listen here to The Track With No Name 9timh3.jpg

#17763 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   13444 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:54 PM

Depends on how many games you own from the bundle, and if you use the Group Buys group, or tremorbro.

#17764 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6602 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Yesterday, 11:03 PM

I'm surprised Namco didn't put a Rise of the Incarnates bonus in the $1-tier. Seems like a great opportunity to advertise their F2P game.

..Unless it's going to be an unlock next week. But they wouldn't be horrible enough to do that, right? Right?

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#17765 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   4883 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:45 PM

Love that $1 tier. I don't even regret buying Pac Man because it was so much fun to play that I completed all the achievements within a week of buying the game.

In case anyone is wondering what it is like, I'd say it's similar to Borderlands.

76561197971332172.png

#17766 RollingSkull   No Decisive Evidence CAGiversary!   5645 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

RollingSkull

Posted Today, 12:24 AM

Are Platformines and Deadcore even good? Is Ridge Racer good?

I enjoyed Enslaved. Andy Serkis absolutely nails the performance. He can put more emotion in two growled words than most voice actors can do in a whole game. The combat isn't bad either. DEFINITELY do not skip the Piggsy DLC, which turns the game into a light stealth TPS.

Downside of Enslaved: An ending that is somehow even more utter garbage than Bioshock Infinite's. It's a truly abominable, unsatisfying mess.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon has great music and that's about all I can say for it. They turn flying a helicopter into a regen health cover shooter and the dogfighting is even more AC-style "hold stick back for 30 minutes until you get a bead and fire" only now it's sometimes interrupted by the QTE chase mode which is fun the first six times which all happen in the first level.

EDIT: If Inversion gets added, I enjoyed it. Shit ending, story feels like someone wanted to make an adventure game and the publisher said NO MAKE IT A SHOOTER so all these twists keep coming out that would work in a sci-fi thriller mean nothing in a shootmans game. But the mechanics are solid enough to be worth a play if you wanna shoot some mans.

Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#17767 rcsample   That's just like, your opinion man. CAGiversary!   1614 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:23 AM

He means Dollar Days.

No dumbass, he means limited preorder!

#17768 ooga   Mmm Zombie Chickens! CAGiversary!   2565 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:39 AM

Vanguard Princess:  E4MW2-B7JQG-5KK47

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

845169.pngcard.png

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#17769 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   247 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted Today, 02:41 AM

Accidentally dollared in as a gift.

In the off-chance I wanna beat the average next week, can I increase my amount anyway or would I have to re-buy?

#17770 The Sifu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1566 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:43 AM

Accidentally dollared in as a gift.

In the off-chance I wanna beat the average next week, can I increase my amount anyway or would I have to re-buy?

You can't increase the order amounts on gifts.

Posted Image

#17771 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   247 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted Today, 02:46 AM

You can't increase the order amounts on gifts.

The cheapass in me is killing me over the dollar.

But at the same time, this will probably prevent me from beating the average on games i'd probably wont play.

#17772 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   17346 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:46 AM

Vanguard Princess:  E4MW2-B7JQG-5KK47

Got it.

Thanks a lot! :)

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#17773 ooga   Mmm Zombie Chickens! CAGiversary!   2565 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:54 AM

Schrödinger’s Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark:  G9970-PGWNG-2XJM5

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

845169.pngcard.png

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#17774 dabsac80   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   291 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:57 AM

Schrödinger’s Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark:  G9970-PGWNG-2XJM5

I got it. Thanks

#17775 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   3933 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:59 AM

Not a chance. It would have headlined otherwise. Unlocks next week will be a combination of these four, most likely:

Hexodius

Inversion

MUD Motorcross World Championship

Professional Lumberjack '15

and maybe Pac-Man Museum.

Of those, it'll probably be Hexodius and Inversion. I really hope it'll be MUD instead of Inversion, but who knows.

Yep, I'll eat your fake dino-boobs if Professional Lumberjack '15 or Pac-Man Museum turns up next week. The lumberjack game would certainly be a funnier unlock than anything else we're actually likely to get.

76561197989704676.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.