CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Jack The Ripper, Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, people who say "New thread smell".

History's greatest monsters.

it should but he hasnt done it overthrow and put eldredpe in place now hehe
Quiet you! Or I'll let everyone know your secret - that you actually know how to properly edit a deal post and maintain its list structure and I've seen you do it back when I was the one updating the Steam thread..

Oops.

Cat's out of the bag.

I wasn't getting any of the slowdown in the previous thread, but it's nice to have a crisp new one in which to post our silliness.

Quiet you! Or I'll let everyone know your secret - that you actually know how to properly edit a deal post and maintain its list structure and I've seen you do it back when I was the one updating the Steam thread..

Oops.

Cat's out of the bag.
really breally i dont remeber no memory u were threadstarter

You should label DLC more clearly instead of just the plus sign. I thought "Dog Outfit" was some weird new indie game.
How would you (or anyone else for that matter) suggest I distinguish between DLC and games? I don't really want to write "DLC" next to every piece of DLC

where the hell is weekly deal yo overthrow time neuro or mysterd take ovoer he
agree and u need to add weekly deals it important yo
No need to repeat yourself.

Still have these available.

OK, I figure I should get these out before the seasonal lurkers CAGs come in in droves. Quote with what you want and I'll PM you.

(All above are keys except Batman which is a HB gift link.)
I'll take that one.

I wasn't getting any of the slowdown in the previous thread, but it's nice to have a crisp new one in which to post our silliness.
The thread was reverting back to non-wiki because of how big it was.

How would you (or anyone else for that matter) suggest I distinguish between DLC and games? I don't really want to write "DLC" next to every piece of DLC

No need to repeat yourself.
I suggest you devote your time and effort to making Dog Outfit: The Indie Game instead.

Just activated Hotline Miami

iNzXfX0s2nVoY.gif
(that feel)

and some coupons appeared in my inventory. Does anyone have use for -33% Foul Play or -25% Volgarr the Viking?

Yay! New thread!

I'm sure no one does but does anyone know how Microsoft decides what games to bring to the PC...? They really seem to be all over the place...

Ian Bell's cover drive is about to embrace this thread:

ian-bell-007.jpg

Ian Bell's cover drive has now graced the thread. Business can continue.

NB - don't expect the OP to be updated anytime after 21st November.

I think I'll try as hard as I might to hold off on any new Steam related purchases until the Fall/Thanksgiving sales. Like others have said, some deals may tempt you but deep down you hope know they'll be better.

We can all be entertained by our backlogs for two weeks right? Right!

Yay! New thread!

I'm sure no one does but does anyone know how Microsoft decides what games to bring to the PC...? They really seem to be all over the place...
could be few factors coding issues, how easy too port versus cost trying port it. popularity, estimated worth trying sell it on pc, very keep it exclusive Xbox only.

I think I'll try as hard as I might to hold off on any new Steam related purchases until the Fall/Thanksgiving sales. Like others have said, some deals may tempt you but deep down you hope know they'll be better.

We can all be entertained by our backlogs for two weeks right? Right!

If you guys think J-Nizzle can/will handle everything without melting down then you're in for some mental anguish worthy of several lawsuits.

Mousecraft is available on Steam but keys for previous buyers aren't ready yet.

This happens with indie games: The dunderheads who pay full(ish) price at launch get way more card money.

Early Access Game Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Learn more about Early Access.
What the developers say:
“MouseCraft is available in Alpha version and is still under development. This means the game will be improved on a regular basis, through updates that add new features, content and bug fixes. Check the description for info on what is already available and what will be included in the final version. After launch, when all the development is over, the game will be available for slightly more than the Early Access price.”

READ MORE

The first Early Access version will include:
  • 30 levels in Puzzle Mode 
  • 5 different types of Tetromino blocks and 2 types of obstacles 
  • 2 locations 
  • Local level editor 
  • 6 Steam Trading Cards
Everyobody who already bought the game, through our website, will receive their Steam keys by 12. of November. 

Holy shit Hotline Miami is too hard. I gave up after several levels. I guess I might do better with guns blazing but I wanted to stealth.
Remember, every mask has a different tactical advantage. It is a challenging game but I beat it and it is not that hard really. Its a murder simulator, so im pretty good at murdering does. Oh and doors are your best friends :)

I'll try again after a while. I couldn't play that level one more time, the music was about to make me flip out. I was having a good time until I got stuck for more than 5-10 minutes.

Thanks for the new thread! Is Frontlines any good? I remember it from the THQ bankrupt issue, it was not available at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back