* * * * - 5 votes

Get a FREE Nintendo 3DS or $250 Cash CONGA LINE, SHORTEST LIST!

#151 lastemp3ror   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1577 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

lastemp3ror

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Hemi- did you get my email yesterday? Just curious since my name isn't on your conga line.

#152 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

Hemi- did you get my email yesterday? Just curious since my name isn't on your conga line.

Pretty sure I did, I have been updating the op in waves (I do the conga list the same time I switch who is the active referral links.

#153 lastemp3ror   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1577 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

lastemp3ror

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

ok thanks just wanted to make sure :)

#154 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13760 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Man, this line should be flying by now. If everyone who joined the Xbone line joined this one, we'd be through the first 20+ people already.

#155 trollape74   Lifting and Gaming CAGiversary!   554 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

I will be raffling off a $5 Amazon giftcard for a random entrant between #10-20!

#156 Jmclark   This space for rent. CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Well, just signed up under bbedwards and got instant credit. This is my first time doing this so hopefully it works out for the best. Quick question though, I'm assuming you can only do each offer once? So if I did gamefly for this one then if I decided to do a different conga line then I'd have to do a different offer?

#157 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Well, just signed up under bbedwards and got instant credit. This is my first time doing this so hopefully it works out for the best. Quick question though, I'm assuming you can only do each offer once? So if I did gamefly for this one then if I decided to do a different conga line then I'd have to do a different offer?

pretty much.

#158 Jmclark   This space for rent. CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Alright, sounds easy enough. Hopefully with only five referrals needed this can go quickly and smoothly.

#159 YellowGameboyColor   Banned Banned   3239 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Well I finally got the Vitamin offer to work, just don't know if I should complete it yet. Can anyone tell me how the cancellation for the Vitamin offer works?

#160 bbedwards   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   321 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

i just need one more lets go peeps!

#161 ShoeGamer19   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1706 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

ShoeGamer19

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Well I finally got the Vitamin offer to work, just don't know if I should complete it yet. Can anyone tell me how the cancellation for the Vitamin offer works?

How'd you get it to work?

#162 YellowGameboyColor   Banned Banned   3239 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

How'd you get it to work?

Yesterday it was giving that "this error is not available" message and I just tried today after logging back in (don't know if you need to log out and log back in) and I tried clicking the Vitamin offer again and it opened up through the link. I'm glad because I really did not want to do the ink offer until maybe the PS4 conga or for the Wii U one. I have the tab open to do the offer but I don't want to submit it yet until I know for sure how to cancel it.

#163 JakeM17   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   855 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

My Wildlife offer just confirmed

#164 YellowGameboyColor   Banned Banned   3239 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Alright! Just confirmed the Vitamin offer. Sent an email with a screenshot of my confirmation email.

#165 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1899 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

never got one from you.

Unfortunately I couldn't get any of the offers to work. It keeps redirecting. Looks like I'll miss out on this one :(

#166 Link127   Long time CAG CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Used BBEdwards, which should finish those referrals off.

#167 irishsoccermbw   Banned Banned   6423 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

irishsoccermbw

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

I still have 2 pending offers and mine is pending, but I imagine someone is going to get a system or cash soon, which is exciting.

#168 bbedwards   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   321 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

Nice I am set just submitted my account for review, says it should take 1-3 days then I can 'order my gift'.

#169 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

This has died down alot wow.

#170 irishsoccermbw   Banned Banned   6423 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

irishsoccermbw

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

This has died down alot wow.

There are like 5 other congas right now, and with each new one people leave existing ones and try to rush to the front of the line of the new one.

Unfortunately that means that the first like 3-4 people that sign up get through.

#171 exclaim!highlighter  

exclaim!highlighter

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

I'm trying to get a few friends of mine to join the website and do this. Unfortunately, everyone thinks it is too good to be true. :-(

....We should get Cheapy to do it, I feel like that will convince a lot of others around the site!

#172 lastemp3ror   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1577 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

lastemp3ror

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

I'm trying to get a few friends of mine to join the website and do this. Unfortunately, everyone thinks it is too good to be true. :-(

....We should get Cheapy to do it, I feel like that will convince a lot of others around the site!

The best promotion for this will be proof that people are getting what they signed up for. I am assuming at this point, between the 5 or so conga lines, there should be at least a dozen people that have completed what is necessary to get the gift card or the console they requested. When we see photos of that, then trust me, this is going to take off. In short, proof will be the best promoter of this.

With every passing day, I am becoming more and more pessimistic about this whole thing. Not sure how these websites can make a profit off of one person giving them 5 referrals and in return the person gets a new 3DS. For them to make profit they would need to make probably close to $400 (a guess) off of those 5 referrals. If each of those 5 people signed up to Gamefly for their one month free trial membership and then canceled their membership in 28 days (aka Gamefly made nothing off of that person), why would Gamefly give this company $400 or more for that? Something doesn't add up.

#173 RyuTheBurninator   Psycho + Sunlight = Explosion? CAGiversary!   559 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

RyuTheBurninator

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Entered and offer confirmed under account name: RyuDaBurninator. Used vgc17's referral link.

#174 Jmclark   This space for rent. CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Trying to get my friends to join, but it's hard to convince them to join when at this point I can't even guarantee that I'm going to get my referrals.

#175 tphi11   tphi11 CAG in Training   40 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Hey everyone, I have been marked as completed in the first post for around four days now, but I still only have three out of my five offers confirmed, so I have not been able to submit my account for review. Could the people who referred me that are still pending the completion of their offers please send me a private message stating whether you actually completed your offer or not? That way I can alert Hemi and be moved back to the top of the list for my final two if it turns out that those people have not decided to go through with doing their offers. Thank you very much for all of the assisstance :)! The email addresses that are still pending include:

g-o***@live.com

massi****@gmail.com

turne*****@gmail.com

http://www.Nintendo3...php?ref=7444251

#176 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hey everyone, I have been marked as completed in the first post for around four days now, but I still only have three out of my five offers confirmed, so I have not been able to submit my account for review. Could the people who referred me that are still pending the completion of their offers please send me a private message stating whether you actually completed your offer or not? That way I can alert Hemi and be moved back to the top of the list for my final two if it turns out that those people have not decided to go through with doing their offers. Thank you very much for all of the assisstance :)! The email addresses that are still pending include:

g-o***@live.com

massi****@gmail.com

turne*****@gmail.com

http://www.Nintendo3...php?ref=7444251

They did :) I have screenshots from most, even I myself am still 3/5 going by showing "completed". I will send an message/email to every cag who is currently showing as uncompleted (so they can file a ticket if needed) but don't worry I have been keeping track, and will move people back to the top of the list if they don't have the 5/5 after enough time.

#177 tphi11   tphi11 CAG in Training   40 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

They did :) I have screenshots from most, even I myself am still 3/5 going by showing "completed". I will send an message/email to every cag who is currently showing as uncompleted (so they can file a ticket if needed) but don't worry I have been keeping track, and will move people back to the top of the list if they don't have the 5/5 after enough time.

Thank you very much for the update :). I will let you know when these offers start getting confirmed.

#178 trollape74   Lifting and Gaming CAGiversary!   554 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Quick question, there is no need to cancel anything with the simply ink offer right?

#179 Zolor23   Hey there. CAGiversary!   2972 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

Quick question, there is no need to cancel anything with the simply ink offer right?

Nope.

#180 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

I updated the op with everyones current offer states (completed in green, pending in orange) if your name is in orange, you are still either pending, or did not receive credit for whatever reason. You might want to look into completing a different offer if that is the case.

A quick check list of good offers to complete that provide instant credit are:

Gamefly

Health Source Multi Vitamin

Simply Ink

Many of the credit report offers have been slow on the credit (ironic) so if you are not showing as having credit, the higher you are on the list, the more you might want to look into getting an offer done.