* * * - - 5 votes

Amazon Selling PS3, PS4, Vita Downloads Codes - Get $5 credit with select purchases

amazon ps3 ps4 vita digital download

#31 Cambot   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

holding out for 6 cents off

fat chance

#32 premierplayer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

premierplayer

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Hm I didn't get a code.

#33 Samuelc79   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   167 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

I've been waiting for so long to purchase digital copy of Grand Theft Auto PS2 Classics.  I haven't seen a bundle on sale.  I know there was sales previously for San Andreas, and GTA3, but I don't think there was ever sales for Vice City and Liberty City/Vice City Stories.  I am guessing I'll keep waiting longer and longer until I get lucky one day.  Hopefully Sony and Rockstar will put those games on sale, like they're often on sale for PC counterparts.

#34 lochdoun   Coast to Coast CAGiversary!   318 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

Might get TLOU season pass because of the $5 credit.

Problem is, there is nothing good to spend the $5 credit on...

Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#35 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   739 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

I was waiting for Naughty Dog to release details on the single-player DLC for TLoU late last night, and sure enough, it's going to be priced at $14.99.  So, I just picked up the Season Pass with this deal, I'll get the $5 PSN credit (which is as good as cash to me), getting me the Left Behind DLC and effectively making all of the multiplayer DLC free.

Thanks, Cheapy!

Posted Image

#36 Zimmy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

If you buy the digital copy of Assassin's Creed IV on PS3, can you upgrade to the PS4 version for $10 and keep both digitally?
Posted Image

#37 Megacam  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

Got a $5 code from the b2g1 sale last Tues. Plan on using it towards BF4 premium.

#38 Gameboy415   16-bits of awesome CAGiversary!   3355 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

I was waiting for Naughty Dog to release details on the single-player DLC for TLoU late last night, and sure enough, it's going to be priced at $14.99.  So, I just picked up the Season Pass with this deal, I'll get the $5 PSN credit (which is as good as cash to me), getting me the Left Behind DLC and effectively making all of the multiplayer DLC free.

Thanks, Cheapy!

I decided to take advantage of this as well. :)

I got my $5 credit from the TLOU Season Pass instantly, so I decided to use it on the ACIV season pass which was also supposed to provide a $5 credit but didn't come through yet for whatever reason.

It does say "We will send you confirmation of your credit via email within two days after your qualifying order is completed." on the offer page so I'll give it a day or two before I bother CS about it.

Visit amiibros.com for pre-order links, information, & news about amiibo figures, Nintendo Figma, World of Nintendo figures, and more!

Check out Anomaly 1729, my team's upcoming game, on Steam Greenlight!

#39 SoraGamer1337  

SoraGamer1337

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

I want the GTA2 PS2 classics, I loved all the older GTAs, including the birds eye view (GTA1)

sig.jpg

#40 pedrobeara   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   437 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

pedrobeara

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

If you buy the digital copy of Assassin's Creed IV on PS3, can you upgrade to the PS4 version for $10 and keep both digitally?

why yes you can 

#41 JoshTX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1002 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

I was angling for Injustice Ultimate edition and saw the promo is applicable for the PS4 version but not PS3....dammit.

#42 88wwmm   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   115 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

Amazon has updated their recently announced $5 PSN Store Credit Promo by adding select PS4 launch titles and season passes!

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1001625111

This currently includes:

•  Killzone Shadow Fall
  •  Killzone Shadow Fall Season Pass
  •  Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  •  Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  •  Knack
  •  Battlefield 4 Premium Season Pass
  •  and MORE!

About the promo:

For a limited time, purchase any title below and get a $5 promotional credit which can be applied against your next purchase from the Amazon PlayStation Network Store, featuring digital games and DLC for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. We will send you confirmation of your credit via email within two days after your qualifying order is completed. This credit must be used by 12/31/2014 (and cannot be used on Amazon.com Gift Cards or PlayStation Network Gift Cards). To redeem your credit, simply purchase a qualifying digital item from the PlayStation Network Store (digital items will have [Digital Code] in the title). Your credit will be automatically applied during checkout. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time

#43 Stimes   Get Some! CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Might get BF4 premium. Thanks for the heads up.

#44 Rockgamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   591 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Rockgamer

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

Thanks, Cheapy!

I had planned on doing this as well, but apparently Amazon charges tax on their digital games and DLC (I'm assuming in the states where they already charge tax). It doesn't make any sense since the PlayStation Store doesn't charge tax, and even Amazon itself still doesn't charge tax if you buy a PSN card from them. It would have been a good deal, but the extra $5 is pretty much negated if I'm going to have to pay tax on the season pass itself, and then pay more tax for whatever item I buy with the $5 credit.

#45 SteveGo   What's my name? CAGiversary!   1091 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

Where, exactly, are the Vita game codes that qualify for this credit? Apparently non-existent.

#46 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   1624 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Amazon has updated their recently announced $5 PSN Store Credit Promo by adding select PS4 launch titles and season passes!

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1001625111

This currently includes:

• Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Killzone Shadow Fall Season Pass
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  • Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Knack
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Season Pass
  • and MORE!

About the promo:

So since I bought 3 games from this promotion would I get 3 $5 credits because when I'm trying to buy the AC4 Season pass I only get $5 off instead of $15?

#47 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1889 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

So since I bought 3 games from this promotion would I get 3 $5 credits because when I'm trying to buy the AC4 Season pass I only get $5 off instead of $15?

I bought 6 games (3 games each on two accounts) from Amazon and only got one promo email saying it was for my Knack purchase.  I think the promo only applied to "select games."

#48 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   1624 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

I bought 6 games (3 games each on two accounts) from Amazon and only got one promo email saying it was for my Knack purchase. I think the promo only applied to "select games."

The games I bought qualified and were from the Buy 2 Get 1 free promo which were KZ, BF4 and Injustice so am I supposed to get 3 $5 credits or does it only work once?

#49 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1889 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

The games I bought qualified and were from the Buy 2 Get 1 free promo which were KZ, BF4 and Injustice so am I supposed to get 3 $5 credits or does it only work once?

I did the same thing and only got one credit.  It seems like I should get three also, but maybe there is a limit per account.  Plus, my wife's account had BF4, AC4, and Killzone and that didn't get any promo credit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, ps3, ps4, vita, digital, download