Amazon Selling PS3, PS4, Vita Downloads Codes - Get $5 credit with select purchases

will Tony be in charge of the Amazon PSN store too? it would be really cool if he is, he's done a great job with the PCDD deals, would love to see him in charge of psn as well.

There are a few deals here.

PS3 games:

Deadpool $39.49, PSN price $49.99

FIFA 14 $48.99, PSN price $59.99
Madden NFL 25 $46.22, PSN price $59.99

MLB 13: The Show $29.96, PSN price $39.99

NCAA Football 14 $47.50, PSN price $59.99

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $19.96, PSN price $39.99 (includes Vita version)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $39.99, PSN price $59.99

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist $50.39, PSN price $59.99

Vita games:

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $19.99, PSN price $29.99

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $19.96, PSN price $26.99 (no cross-buy, PS3 version not included, get PS3 version at same price if you want both)

PSP game:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories $13.26, PSN price $19.99 (playable on Vita)

Probably leftovers from the Halloween sale:

PS3 game:

Puppeteer $27.99, PSN price $27.99

PS2 Classics:

Fatal Frame $3.99, PSN price $3.99

Fatal Frame 2 $3.99, PSN price $3.99

Last edited by a moderator:
will Tony be in charge of the Amazon PSN store too? it would be really cool if he is, he's done a great job with the PCDD deals, would love to see him in charge of psn as well.
Nooo!! I don't need a bottomless backlog on two different platforms! How would I ever recover from that!

The best thing to come out of this? Digital $10 and $20 PSN cards.
Agreed on the $10 cards. Going to make those impulse buys a whole lot easier. (wait, are we supposed to be talking about good things?)

Even if there are no deals at the moment, being able to pick up some PSN titles with Amazon credit will be a nice option.

Hopefully this is good news in the long run.  Now if only they'd get Nintendo eShop codes too and start discounting both eShop and PSN stuff.

Does anyone know that if we buy something we already own because of PS+ (sometimes I go off subscription for a month or two because of my schedule) from a Amazon and activate the code, will we keep that game after we lose PS+?

Also I purchased a few games like 5 minutes after Oct 31 (so on Nov. 1st 12:05 AM), do you think I can swing it to PSN CS to give me the $10 from the deal $10 for every $50 because those purchases put me over $50

Does anyone know that if we buy something we already own because of PS+ (sometimes I go off subscription for a month or two because of my schedule) from a Amazon and activate the code, will we keep that game after we lose PS+?

Also I purchased a few games like 5 minutes after Oct 31 (so on Nov. 1st 12:05 AM), do you think I can swing it to PSN CS to give me the $10 from the deal $10 for every $50 because those purchases put me over $50
It should and no chance. They already handed out the codes and the promotion ended on the 29th for the $10 for $50.

Not only have they started sending those $10 codes, Ive never seen them match like that. Ever.

This would be a pretty good incentive if I hadn't just bought BF4, KZ:Shadowfall, and NBA 2k disc copies off Amazon just minutes ago with their B2G1 free promo going on.*

*Order the three you want, enter promo code GR8TNESS

Yay, another way to spend dollar dollar bills on Amazon!

sig.jpg

I've been waiting for so long to purchase digital copy of Grand Theft Auto PS2 Classics.  I haven't seen a bundle on sale.  I know there was sales previously for San Andreas, and GTA3, but I don't think there was ever sales for Vice City and Liberty City/Vice City Stories.  I am guessing I'll keep waiting longer and longer until I get lucky one day.  Hopefully Sony and Rockstar will put those games on sale, like they're often on sale for PC counterparts.

I was waiting for Naughty Dog to release details on the single-player DLC for TLoU late last night, and sure enough, it's going to be priced at $14.99.  So, I just picked up the Season Pass with this deal, I'll get the $5 PSN credit (which is as good as cash to me), getting me the Left Behind DLC and effectively making all of the multiplayer DLC free.

Thanks, Cheapy!

If you buy the digital copy of Assassin's Creed IV on PS3, can you upgrade to the PS4 version for $10 and keep both digitally?

I was waiting for Naughty Dog to release details on the single-player DLC for TLoU late last night, and sure enough, it's going to be priced at $14.99. So, I just picked up the Season Pass with this deal, I'll get the $5 PSN credit (which is as good as cash to me), getting me the Left Behind DLC and effectively making all of the multiplayer DLC free.

Thanks, Cheapy!
I decided to take advantage of this as well. :)

I got my $5 credit from the TLOU Season Pass instantly, so I decided to use it on the ACIV season pass which was also supposed to provide a $5 credit but didn't come through yet for whatever reason.

It does say "We will send you confirmation of your credit via email within two days after your qualifying order is completed." on the offer page so I'll give it a day or two before I bother CS about it.

I was angling for Injustice Ultimate edition and saw the promo is applicable for the PS4 version but not PS3....dammit.

Amazon has updated their recently announced $5 PSN Store Credit Promo by adding select PS4 launch titles and season passes!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1001625111

This currently includes:

• Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Killzone Shadow Fall Season Pass
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  • Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Knack
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Season Pass
  • and MORE!
About the promo:

For a limited time, purchase any title below and get a $5 promotional credit which can be applied against your next purchase from the Amazon PlayStation Network Store, featuring digital games and DLC for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. We will send you confirmation of your credit via email within two days after your qualifying order is completed. This credit must be used by 12/31/2014 (and cannot be used on Amazon.com Gift Cards or PlayStation Network Gift Cards). To redeem your credit, simply purchase a qualifying digital item from the PlayStation Network Store (digital items will have [Digital Code] in the title). Your credit will be automatically applied during checkout. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time

I was waiting for Naughty Dog to release details on the single-player DLC for TLoU late last night, and sure enough, it's going to be priced at $14.99. So, I just picked up the Season Pass with this deal, I'll get the $5 PSN credit (which is as good as cash to me), getting me the Left Behind DLC and effectively making all of the multiplayer DLC free.

Thanks, Cheapy!
I had planned on doing this as well, but apparently Amazon charges tax on their digital games and DLC (I'm assuming in the states where they already charge tax). It doesn't make any sense since the PlayStation Store doesn't charge tax, and even Amazon itself still doesn't charge tax if you buy a PSN card from them. It would have been a good deal, but the extra $5 is pretty much negated if I'm going to have to pay tax on the season pass itself, and then pay more tax for whatever item I buy with the $5 credit.

bread's done
Back