Turtle Beach Mobile Headset Sale 11/12/13 12pm EST 12 hours

I'd be in on the earbuds but unfortunately Turtle beach charges $12 to ship them.  Seems pretty crazy since they only weigh 2.4 oz.

THANKS OP!!!!!! got the buds for 12 shipped on amazon... used my prime for free two day.
How come I can't pay with Amazon? Also its taking me to another checkout that's not the usual checkout after I hit add...

got email from TB saying a few headsets would be on sale.

heres the link...

http://www.turtlebeach.com/11-12-13-sale

Have Astro's myself so not interested but cheapo headsets if u need a quick spare. Should work for PC's

So all of these just have your standard 3.5 mm headphone jack, correct?  I need something for my PS3, chat isn't really necessary.  Never owned any of these Turtle Beach headsets.  Might get the M3 or M5.

Edit: Is there an option to use Amazon credit?  I'm not seeing it.

Edit 2: Never mind. $12 shipping, might as well go through Amazon.  Also and it is your regular 3.5 mm headphone jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm rather frustrated with the site.

I want to purchase a talkback cable and a pair of the M5s, but the apparently go to different carts; one that is handled by the turtle beach site, and one that is part of amazon.com Is there any way to have them all under the turtle beach cart so that I can make $49 for free shipping?

How come I can't pay with Amazon? Also its taking me to another checkout that's not the usual checkout after I hit add...
are you paying via credit card or bank account?

sig.jpg

You can use coupon code 10TBTALK to save 10% on the headsets.  Every little bit helps with the high shipping cost. 

missed the price on amazon but would have liked to just try out the m5's.  oh well not paying those shipping costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back