My good friend, MykelxKnight, can only run one conga (CAG rule), so I'll be running this one. Now, onto the show!
How to get your free HDTV
- To score a free HDTV from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
- Do not make multiple accounts on one website. They will ban your account and your referral will be lost for the person you sign up under. If you cancel your account to early you will forfeit the credit you have earned.
- If you prefer not to get an HDTV, you can choose $440 cash or a gift card as your reward instead. Just don't select a reward that requires more than 11 referrals!
- Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
- Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process).
- Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. If you sign up using GameFly you have to wait 28 days to cancel the offer and also must queue games up to get instant credit.
- The only other requirement is to get 11 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)
Email(not PM) RiceQuakes with the following information: ( email@example.com )
1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of YourFreeHDTV.com)
5. What offer you completed
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed
It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at YourFreeHDTV.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.
Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, EastX used AdBlock Plus and still receive credit within 24 hours. If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.
The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free HDTV in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay for a next generation console.
Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add the following text to your signature:
Current CAG Referral Link (front of the Conga Line)
1st CAG in line: tphi11
Referral Link: http://www.yourfreeh...php?ref=7444111
2ND IN LINE (NEEDS ONLY 2 MORE)
Full CAG Conga Line CAGs who have completed the conga (gotten all 9 referrals):
The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your 9 referrals!
Full CAG Conga Line
CAGs who have completed the conga (gotten all 9 referrals):