Raptr & AMD Gaming evolved sweepstakes (PC, PC, PC)

encendido5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
See below for requirements.  I just turn on a game and leave it running for the 1 hour of gameplay.  I just got a message saying I won, though I'm not sure what I won yet.

Link: http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards/amd-sweeps

Requirements:

Gaming Evolved Sweepstakes: Play & Win Free Games!

REQUIREMENTS

• Have a verified email address
  • Have an AMD graphics card
  • Have recently run the AMD Gaming Evolved App
  • Have at least 1 hour of gameplay tracked by the AMD Gaming Evolved App since last drawing.
  • Be a resident in eligible country

DETAILS

Raptr wants to make you and your PC better, faster, and stronger -- especially if you’re getting your Battlefield 4 on! Help us get you in gaming shape by downloading the new AMD Gaming Evolved App and playing some games. If you do, we have some awesomeness for you. 

If you have AMD hardware, the AMD Gaming Evolved App, and game at least 1 hour each day, you can enter to randomly win a PC copy Battlefield 4 or even AMD Radeon Rewards game codes that could let you claim up to 3 games at once. As long as you meet those requirements, you can enter once PER DAY. 

Daily winners will be notified within 24 hours the following business day PST via forum and email. Friday, Saturday and Sunday winners will be notified the following business day (Monday in most cases) PST via forum and email. Your code will be in that email. 

Thanks to sunasun in the Steam trade thread.  

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back