TRU Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for Nintendo DS $4.23 w/ free in- store pickup.

Hm... TIC at GS or BB?

iconbestbuy.gif
$3.00 Trade In Credit.

For anyone who's curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man, I paid $8 for this at a Toys R Us store closing sale. Trade in is Like $1 at most.

I have like 5 copies somewhere in my closet. Bought them when Best Buy sold them for $5 a year or so ago. 

My TRU has had an entire row of these on clearance for months for around $15. At under $5, I can't resist anymore, the collector in me wants more games to put on the bookshelf.

FWIW, if your TRU has these on clearance too, you get an extra 15% off from ordering online and doing a store pickup. This brought mine down to $4.23 before tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
None in stock near me according to online even though I remember seeing several in a clearance bin there recently for $10.  Grrr and I bet they won't match their online price.

Ugh... no stocks available for me T.T
Target and Best Buy doesn't have the game online >.< I'll probably go and check in-store and hopefully find one.

Snagged it! And I almost bought this for $9+ with that $10 Gift Card I got from the Walmart.com-gate fiasco last week! Thanks OP!

I am a big fan of the first two and have been hunting for this one since it came out, always missing deals by a few hours or so.  I was finally able to snag one from these sale.  Thanks OP!

Great price for a great game :) I really hope they make a 3DS Golden Sun! They need to :p
I loved the first, oddly did not like the second (but probably needed to give it more of a chance). Really enjoyed the DS one (this one)! I miss Camelot. Nintendo needs to get them making more RPGs, and definitely putting an RPG mode in Mario Golf 3DS.

If you like RPGs, buy this and play it.

I'm not gonna stress too much over 75 cents, but am I missing something to make the 15% pickup discount work? Saw a few of these the other day in the bargain bin at my local TRU marked $9.99. Already own a copy but at $5 it'll be a great gift

bread's done
Back