eStarland 40 Days of Savings - Day 14 - 11/28 1) $38.95 Beyond: Two Souls 2) $15.95 - Dishonored Xbox 3) $14.95 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 UE Xbox

SOLGarion

CAGiversary!
eStarland is doing 40 Days of specials with each day having 3 games for a one day sale. I will update this post with the current deals.

eStarland charges for shipping of new games but combines shipping and gives discounts for multiple purchases. Usually it is $4 for the first game and $1 extra for each additional on the same order. It can kill some deals so be vigilant! Free shipping is ONLY available for USED purchases of $20 or more.

Current Deal

11/28

1) :ps3: $38.95 - Beyond: Two Souls* Will be $25 around 6ish for a lighting deal on Amazon.

2) :360: $15.95 - Dishonored* $7.99 at BB right now both xbox & ps3. $6.40 w/ GCU
3)  :360: $14.95 - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition* Vanilla edition is $10 in Walmart bargin bin.
Upcoming Deals

Sale prices unknown until the day listed. Until then they are MSRP or eStarland non-sale prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. I have ordered and traded in with them. They run out of a small shop in VA a few hours from me. I have never heard of anyone getting ripped off or scammed by them. Mostly for vintage stuff but they do carry new stuff and sometimes have a good sale on em. 

Great site. Traded in  my PS3, Wii and 1st gen 360 to them when the values were high. No issues at all, fast turnaround, and unlike Amazon, didn't need the box/etc. Would definitely use again!

Just checked it out again, and here are the prices:

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $18.95

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection $34.95

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4: The Guns of the Patriots $12.95

I was going to jump on the Legacy Collection, but the cheapest shipping option is 2-7 days with no tracking for $7.00...... so..... no.

I suppose it would be a decent deal it if you lived near their B&M location and could go pick it up, but I'll wait for it to hit $35 or so on Amazon myself, but to each their own, so if it sounds good go for it.

I can confirm estarland is legit.  I highly recommend it, they had my game shipped to my house in 2 days with the regular shipping

Yeah, Legacy plus shipping is only a few bucks cheaper than it's going for now on Amazon. I'm waiting until it's cheaper. Shame...I really wanted to get this.

If you get more than one game they do discount shipping. Unfortunately there is no free shipping option except for $25+ orders of used games.

starland has been around forever a local Nothern VA gaming store, been buying games from them since the early 90's.  #feelsoldman

Upcoming titles - They sent me this via emal. No prices listed.
NOV 16th.   :360: Deadpool,   :360: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, :ds: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

NOV 17th :ds: Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, :ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, :3ds: Theatre Rythm: Final Fantasy

Thanks shep, OP updated. How do you update a title? Or is that only mods? Only options I see under topic moderation is to hide.

Thanks shep, OP updated. How do you update a title? Or is that only mods? Only options I see under topic moderation is to hide.
Click Edit on your OP, and then when the edit box pops up click on "Use Advanced/Full Editor" and it will allow you to change the title and more options

Today's sale pricing.

1) :ds: $14.95 - Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar

2) :ps3: $19.95 - Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

3) :3ds: $19.95 - Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Next few days:

18th, All 3DS - Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey, Pilotwings Resort

19th - CoD: Ghosts (360 and PS3), Burnout: Paradise (PS3),

20th, All WiiU - ZombiU, AC IV:BF, CoD:BlOps2

Shipping kills the deal: :whee:

Looks to be interesting prices, if I didn't already budget my BF money, I'd jump on this deal as well as get some other things to make the $4 less of a dent on the order.

I appreciate this thread, because I can do the store pickup.  Can I suggest you edit the title to mention high shipping cost though.

There really isn't room for it if I try to highlight the current deals. I have some info on the shipping in the OP. It is hard to convey $4 a game plus only $1 per additional game and get all the game info in the title. $4 for one game is crazy, but $6 for 3 isn't so bad. Best bet with new games shipped from eStarland is figure out everything you want, then order. Hell, if you get 10 games, that's only $13 shipping, or $0.77 a game. One at a time will kill most deals.

I bought some used games from eStarland a couple of months ago when they had a sale. I was thoroughly impressed. Each game was marked if it came with case/manual included. When it arrived, I almost thought it was a mistake and they sent me new copies by mistake! The cases/manuals/cover art were unscathed and the disc was scratch free. They also re-seal used games in plastic which really makes them seem new.

I am super excited for this sale. Hopefully, some good stuff shows up!

Whee, looking forward to the Zelda 3DS at the end of this week, and Millenium Girl was on my list.  And I'm in the area, so I can pick up in store this weekend.  Now I'm just hoping that Fire Emblem also gets put on sale, and I'll be pretty much set.

Does anyone know if Amazon will price match? I'm interested in Muramasa LE, but the $7 shipping kills it.  Would Amazon match the sale price or the sale+shipping price?

bread's done
Back