Newegg offering 10 dollar gift card with select preorders

makenocent

CAGiversary!
Newegg is offering 10 dollar gift card with select preorders.  Ends on 11/15.

AquaPazza

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

NBA Live 14 Xbox One Video Games EA

Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns

Wii Fit U Wii U Games Nintendo

UFC (both xbox one and ps4 version)

FIFA 14 Xbox One

NBA Live 14 PS4 Game EA

Thief PS4 Game Square Enix

South Park: The Game (both ps3 and 360 version)

Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4

Prey 2 Xbox 360 Game Bethesda

Need for Speed Rivals Xbox 360 Game EA

Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack Xbox One Video Game Activision

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as good as when they used to give coupon codes for 20% off select preorders.

I can tell you one thing, don't use it for Kingdom Hearts 3.  That's not coming out for more than a year, so your pre-order would get cancelled exactly on November 14, 2014 if you pre-ordered it today.

I can tell you one thing, don't use it for Kingdom Hearts 3. That's not coming out for more than a year, so your pre-order would get cancelled exactly on November 14, 2014 if you pre-ordered it today.
I've never had them cancel my preorders like that before. They usually just change the release date and that's it.

I've had the Witch and Hundred Knights preordered since last year. The date kept changing but newegg never canceled my order.

I can tell you one thing, don't use it for Kingdom Hearts 3. That's not coming out for more than a year, so your pre-order would get cancelled exactly on November 14, 2014 if you pre-ordered it today.
I had that happen to me with GTA V. I contacted customer support and they honored my original pre-order price of 45. Plus at the time when I re-submitted the order I got a bonus 10 promo GC. In addition, I later received a mass e-mail saying they had fixed their system so that it would no longer cancel >1 year pre-orders.

Tempting on AquaPazza, but Newegg has been so problematic lately. I'd expect to have some issue either receiving the gift card or with the order that I'd use the gift card on. Not worth the hassle when I can pay $24 at Best Buy with GCU 20% off.

Ive never had a preorder canceled from newegg, no idea how other people have.

If there was a coupon code for 10-15$ off on top of the gift card id be all over this

Are there any?

bread's done
Back