3DS XL $179.99 at Amazon, all colors

I may be wrong, but I feel like this all but guarantees that Amazon will be matching Target's $150 price on BF. After all, they won't go back down to $179.99 on BF, they'll have to go lower.

So maybe they will beat Targets BF price. Either way this is a good sign that they will have it at a good price BF. I was worried since they just started stocking them we wouldn't get a sale on them

Thanks for posting the deals OP, I think I'm going to try and get one of the new Zelda-themed 3ds xl bundles that come with the new game for $220. That is, if their not all sold out, but I have a feeling this limited edition isn't really all that 'limited'

I do seek a bit of advice from anyone who is knowledgeable about them, as I haven't had a handheld gaming since since the GBA days. What type of SD card will the 3DS XL accept? Will it take a SDXC, and should I look for a Class 10 one or... ?  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: After doing a little digging, I picked up one of these from Amazon. It's a Sony brand 32GB Class 10 R40 UHS-1 SDHC. It has a boatload of excellent reviews there, and it was under $20, so I figure it'll be just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal! although BF is coming up it probably won't go down much more so I just decided to purchase it; haven't had a handheld gaming system since GBA Advance was out! Thanks for this awesome deal!

sig.jpg

bread's done
Back