PS4 AND Kindle Fire HDX Bundle available 11/15/2013 12:01 EST on Amazon FOR $599

malunewyorker

CAGiversary!
Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_606450_59159240_pe_button/?docId=1001703801&ie=UTF8

So I just got this email from Amazon.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:931]

PlayStation 4 and Kindle Fire HDX 7" Bundle Start Playing with Fire
Starting at 12:01am EST, for a limited time, we are offering an exclusive Amazon bundle of the PlayStation 4 and Kindle Fire HDX 7" for $599.99.
The PlayStation 4 Greatness has arrived. This is the place for gamers with connected gaming, powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features.

While the PS4 heralds in the next generation of consoles, Kindle Fire HDX does the same for tablets with improved visuals, a faster processor, and the revolutionary 'Mayday' button. Partner these together with the interactive Second Screen feature for a completely immersive entertainment experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
It asks me to add stuff to my cart but I don't see either item. I'm not even sure what this is about. So confused.

Oh alright. I thought it might have been a preorder thing. Looks like it's $30 off. I'm sold on this because it means I don't need to think about what to get someone for Christmas LOL.

i also got the email and was reall disappointed. email makes it sound like they got some more ps4 that theyre going to sell AND they'll also have a bundle with the tablet. very disappointed. I just want the system, I can do without the tablet, especially a amazon tablet that most likely doesn't even have access to the real play store and instead is limited only to amazon apps

i also got the email and was reall disappointed. email makes it sound like they got some more ps4 that theyre going to sell AND they'll also have a bundle with the tablet. very disappointed. I just want the system, I can do without the tablet, especially a amazon tablet that most likely doesn't even have access to the real play store and instead is limited only to amazon apps
Root and install latest version of Android.

This is why capitalism sucks sometimes.  Hey we have something you really want but you can only get it by buying something WE really want you to buy.

I really think this is a shit deal, but for those that are going to buy a PS4 off ebay, you may as well get a kindle fire for about the same prices that the PS4s are going for on Ebay right now. Anyway thanks for sharing OP! It's not your fault that amazon is bundling this crap together.

Copied and pasted from the dupe thread.

PublikDefender, on 14 Nov 2013 - 7:26 PM, said:

I'm just gonna buy the Infamous ps4 bundle in February
Is that a confirmed bundle?

I really think this is a shit deal, but for those that are going to buy a PS4 off ebay, you may as well get a kindle fire for about the same prices that the PS4s are going for on Ebay right now. Anyway thanks for sharing OP! It's not your fault that amazon is bundling this crap together.
Copied and pasted from the dupe thread.

PublikDefender, on 14 Nov 2013 - 7:26 PM, said:
Is that a confirmed bundle?
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/ps4-infamous-second-son-bundle-announced

I'm waiting for that bundle too.

I might jump on this bundle.  I've been thinking about getting a Kindle Fire HDX and selling a PS4 is a damn good way to go about getting one for free as far as I'm concerned.  As an aside, I've got some codes for BF4 and CoD: Ghosts PS4 content on PSN that I don't need.  The BF4 codes need to be redeemed at dogtagoffer.battlefield.com. First come, first serve.

BF4 Codes:

E7CD-JSZK-X7TE-YL23

638N-ZNE3-YV98-C49J

CoD: Ghosts

PKAA-2ENN-EQMC

Right, because that's what gamers want with their gaming consoles, books.

That's why we play video games, to escape from books

lrn2dealbetterAmazon.

Not sure why ppl are shitting on the Kindle. It actually makes a lot of sense since you can push content from the HDX to your PS4 and thus your big screen.

I disagree with that. I mean, we will see in the coming weeks what availability will be like, but it is not looking good. I passed many a store tonight where people are camping out. I'm just tired of the whole scarcity at launch deal. I can understand a couple weeks, but from what I've read, it may be months until you can just walk into a store and buy one. I have the money, but Sony does not have the product for me, therefore they have to take the chance that I'm still going to:

A. Have the money when it is available

B. Still want it enough to buy it during post-launch when the hype has settled a bit, and

C. Missing out on Christmas sales!

It's sort of failing at supply and demand, which is a core tenet of business.

I also think there is enough compelling titles for launch to merit a purchase.

Look at the bidding history on those auctions, as well as the average sale price for the last 50 PS4s sold on eBay. Most ppl are selling just below or above $600. The idiot who bid $10,000 has 0 feedback and a brand new account. He's obviously a troller or a scammer.

bread's done
Back