* * * * * 2 votes

[OOS] PS4 "Launch Edition" back in stock at Amazon - no bundle required, $399.99

ps4 amazon playstation

#61 vgmben   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   213 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

Why would I make that up?

just to mess with those who are on the fence but I am way on the other side.... so not gonna happen.   On a side note if they cancelled your order why the heck is it still up on the site?

#62 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9444 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

not really, sellers only pay for the return when there is a problem with the item, when it's buyers remorse the buyers pay the shipping and don't leave negatives.

You had better luck than I did then. I had few buyer remorse cases, I refused to pay return shipping, and they left negative.

How can you return an item on eBay if the seller specifically states no returns in the listing as well as the setting when initially listing the item?

I assume you don't sell a lot, the sellers return terms doesn't mean jack shit in face of malicious buyers, and eBay protecting buyers like babies.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#63 mcthatch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   972 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

just to mess with those who are on the fence but I am way on the other side.... so not gonna happen.   On a side note if they cancelled your order why the heck is it still up on the site?

I don't mess with people. Check the feedback. I'm done with you. 

#64 D.Choy   Oh Hai. CAGiversary!   896 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

You had better luck than I did then. I had few buyer remorse cases, I refused to pay return shipping, and they left negative.

I assume you don't sell a lot, the sellers return terms doesn't mean jack shit in face of malicious buyers, and eBay protecting buyers like babies.

I would say that I've sold a decent amount on eBay and haven't run into too many problems. I mean I have had my fair share of cases that I had to file through PayPal but I have never had a buyer return an item. I know that eBay does often times side with the buyer though rather than the seller.

As for the PS4. The initial plan was to sell one and keep one to lower my own costs. Looks like I will be keeping the one shipped from Amazon and cancelling my other order from GameStop.

#65 vgmben   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   213 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

I don't mess with people. Check the feedback. I'm done with you. 

no sir i'm done with you

#66 @FIF   Salty Dog CAGiversary!   1844 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

Pics or it didn't happen

Oh, it so did.  I don't think the Arab dudes would have taken kindly to a photo shoot, but they gave me a fat stack of $20's.  And I just re-ordered Launch Bundle from Amazon :-P

Spoiler

#67 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13421 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:39 AM

Oh, it so did.  I don't think the Arab dudes would have taken kindly to a photo shoot, but they gave me a fat stack of $20's.  And I just re-ordered Launch Bundle from Amazon :-P

Spoiler

you are lucky.

#68 Fades   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   156 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:39 AM

OOS

#69 htz  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

Yep OOS. Best Buy actually brought some back available online tonight and they sold out also.

#70 briwas101   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

briwas101

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

and scalpers can just return their copy to the store.. there is no risk for anyone except the retail stores

Not true.

Amazon requires you to pay for return shipping if nothing is wrong with the item.

I am not a greedy flipper, all along I was just hoping to sell mine for $475 so I can make enough to buy game of thrones on bluray.

I will have to consider selling for a loss if the loss is less than shipping would cost.

#71 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

Spoiler

Can't see the pic, but hope you had a counterfeit-detecting pen on you....

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#72 arcadecup   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

lol nice!. got mine like 30 seconds before it went back out of stock!. didn't last long at all.

#73 MIX_MASTER_ICE   The Night Stalker CAGiversary!   1971 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

MIX_MASTER_ICE

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

Got off work at 12:30AM, got to Wal-Mart at 12:45AM, walked out of Wal-Mart with PS4 in hand at 12:55AM. Pre-orders ain't got nothin' on me!!!! Insert Denzel Washington's voice for that last line. lol

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#74 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

i'm sorta surprised they sold out so fast, they had over a thousand.

Not true.

Amazon requires you to pay for return shipping if nothing is wrong with the item.

I am not a greedy flipper, all along I was just hoping to sell mine for $475 so I can make enough to buy game of thrones on bluray.

I will have to consider selling for a loss if the loss is less than shipping would cost.

you can refuse the package for free

if you purchase from a retail store like walmart, target or bestbuy you can return it in the store for free

there are other ways to make money to buy game of thrones

#75 cdrw123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   155 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

King Kong ain't got $h:! on you lol

Got off work at 12:30AM, got to Wal-Mart at 12:45AM, walked out of Wal-Mart with PS4 in hand at 12:55AM. Pre-orders ain't got nothin' on me!!!! Insert Denzel Washington's voice for that last line. lol

#76 Raye   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   654 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

I saw the CAG's Twitter account's post about this and jumped on it immediately. Honestly, I was going to hold out and get the Xbox One first for the sake of Titanfall in a few months but figured I may as well buy the PS4 since I am itching to play next gen NBA 2K14 on the console the game was originally designed for.

RayeKasai.png

#77 MIX_MASTER_ICE   The Night Stalker CAGiversary!   1971 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

MIX_MASTER_ICE

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:43 AM

I saw the CAG's Twitter account's post about this and jumped on it immediately. Honestly, I was going to hold out and get the Xbox One first for the sake of Titanfall in a few months but figured I may as well buy the PS4 since I am itching to play next gen NBA 2K14 on the console the game was originally designed for.

Just got done eating my Spaghetti O's, hooked up the PS4 and am downloading the update. After that, NBA 2k14. I'll let you know how bad-@ss it is or isn't.

#78 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

i think amazon just turned off the orders, they're out of their kindle fire bundle orders too and they had lots of those.

I'm thinking amazon will be opening orders again at specific times throughout the week to get people talking about them. Makes sense for them to open them up at midnight when other stores were getting all the attention. Now that they got the buzz and most people are going to sleep makes sense for them to turn off the orders.

#79 htz  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

i think amazon just turned off the orders, they're out of their kindle fire bundle orders too and they had lots of those.

I'm thinking amazon will be opening orders again at specific times throughout the week to get people talking about them. Makes sense for them to open them up at midnight when other stores were getting all the attention. Now that they got the buzz and most people are going to sleep makes sense for them to turn off the orders.

They also posted on facebook right before the kindle + PS4 bundle went live, that they won't last...

#80 MIX_MASTER_ICE   The Night Stalker CAGiversary!   1971 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

MIX_MASTER_ICE

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Larry Bird looks like he's wearing an old man wig in NBA 2k14 on PS4. It's ridiculous. lol

#81 JustinEdible  

JustinEdible

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

What the heck kind of random deal was that, a PS4 bundled with a Kindle Fire?

...What? So I can read while I... game? Did Xibit come up with that deal on a Pimp My Ride episode?

#82 JustinEdible  

JustinEdible

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Larry Bird looks like he's wearing an old man wig in NBA 2k14 on PS4. It's ridiculous. lol

Lmao, I'm looking at that photo in your signature and wondering why Larry's wearing a bird's nes------

OH. OH MY GOD. :rofl:

#83 striker199   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   634 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

striker199

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Sweet, should be delivered tomorrow, prime is the best.

#84 Indiana Jones   Yippie kai yay! CAGiversary!   2239 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Indiana Jones

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

What the heck kind of random deal was that, a PS4 bundled with a Kindle Fire?

...What? So I can read while I... game? Did Xibit come up with that deal on a Pimp My Ride episode?

It's called "We're clearing out crap that can't sell by sticking it with something in high demand."

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#85 mcthatch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   972 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

It's called "We're clearing out crap that can't sell by sticking it with something in high demand."

says pure speculation, especially since they sold it by itself at the same time. 

#86 Pheria   I play some games. But mostly just buy them. CAGiversary!   503 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Sigh. My order got lost in the mail, and I only realized this way after these bundles were gone too. Greatness is going to be late this year.

Posted Image

#87 crewj   from peru to cebu CAGiversary!   1232 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

Sigh. My order got lost in the mail, and I only realized this way after these bundles were gone too. Greatness is going to be late this year.

crap! 

#88 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   2112 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

Poor Larry.  One of the greatest ever too.  Is that a custom hairpiece by you or did someone really screw up?

StudentofTruth.png

#89 SoraGamer1337  

SoraGamer1337

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Bought mine a while back... Hopefully this comes back in stock for other CAGs who didn't wanna line up! NBA 2k14 ftw btw!

sig.jpg

#90 crewj   from peru to cebu CAGiversary!   1232 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

mine's at home. just waiting to get off from work!!