- - - - -

Knack 39.99 at Target. YMMV

#1 Carbonite   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Carbonite

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

OK, so I dropped by Target today to pick up some B2G1 goodness.

My local target, Monroe, MI, has Knack for sale at 39.99.

So I am thinking, oh, I must have not realized the game is a lower msrp.

I was just sitting here and looking online and not a single site, not even Targets online site, has the game listed for that price.  Its 59.99 everywhere.

So why then would it be priced at 39.99 at my store?  I have no idea.  They sold out and the guy says he is getting more in tomorrow.  In any event, is this happening where you guys are at all?

Any Target employee's understand what might have happened here?

#2 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ing-error-ymmv/

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3 Carbonite   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Carbonite

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Thanks sorry about that.

#4 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1277 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

OK, so I dropped by Target today to pick up some B2G1 goodness.

My local target, Monroe, MI, has Knack for sale at 39.99.

So I am thinking, oh, I must have not realized the game is a lower msrp.

I was just sitting here and looking online and not a single site, not even Targets online site, has the game listed for that price.  Its 59.99 everywhere.

So why then would it be priced at 39.99 at my store?  I have no idea.  They sold out and the guy says he is getting more in tomorrow.  In any event, is this happening where you guys are at all?

Any Target employee's understand what might have happened here?

This was already reported and was just a pricing error:wrong shelf price. When scanned, it still comes up $59.99. If you want it, def snatch it before they change the tag and they will honor that shelf price. It did not happen at my Target but good find for anyone who was able to get in on that. Especially good if you still want a couple of $39.99 games to pair with, I would think