High School Newspaper NOT allowed to ban "Redskins"...

who cares. non issue is a non issue.
^ This here is the problem and why it is an issue.

Yeah, young people refuse to use a racist word in their exercise in journalism and old people come in protect "the good ol' days" and attempt to force use of the racist word. No, that has no significance at all. Especially not in light of the national controversy which I'm guessing this guy also thinks is a "non issue."

Heard about this a couple days. Can't say I'm surprised when all this news is coming about The Washington Redskins and many wanting them to change their name. 

I hope that name never changes solely because it's hilarious that it still exists. Seriously, it's outrageous and I sort of love it. How can anyone in their right mind name a professional sports team the Redskins? It's absolute gold. You typically can only find things that funny on the internet, but somehow this is real. It's so distasteful it's amusing. 

^ This here is the problem and why it is an issue.

Yeah, young people refuse to use a racist word in their exercise in journalism and old people come in protect "the good ol' days" and attempt to force use of the racist word. No, that has no significance at all. Especially not in light of the national controversy which I'm guessing this guy also thinks is a "non issue."
Well could be worse.. you could have a group of people (i.e. Indians) running around all calling each other the racist word (i.e. redskins) but they don't because that would just be foolish...

wait a minute...

Well could be worse.. you could have a group of people (i.e. Indians) running around all calling each other the racist word (i.e. redskins) but they don't because that would just be foolish...

wait a minute...
Yeah...there's absolutely no difference between a complete stranger calling you a cocksucking asshole piece of shit and a good friend doing it cause you know...there's absolutely no such thing as context.

As a white person, I think I know more about what Native Americans find offensive than Native Americans do, okay?

bread's done
Back