$90 for $100 Xbox Gift Card (Digital) Code at Newegg

spuggy

CAGiversary!
Haven't seen this posted otherwise, but here's a code on Newegg for a $100 digital Xbox Gift Card for $90:

EMCWWWV236

(One per customer, requires you to enter an email address to get it)

I haven't posted more than 3 times, so I can't put the actual link, but just head to Newegg, and search for "xbox gift card $100" - it's the first result.

Not a bad deal. Wish is was PSN credit. Then it would be a good deal. Always seems like PSN credit discounts are much harder to come by. I still have a mountain of MSP from last holiday's price error at Target. Have ~$50 credit on PSN credit and I've been nursing it for a long long time.

Link (from my iPhone so link may be funky): http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16832416743

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a deal I guess but not a very good one at all.  Hopefully we'll see much better ones than this in the future like we saw on a regular basis with MS points.

Eh...It's also the equivalent of $100 off $1,000 or $10,000 off $100,000.

I'll take 10% off $100 from an authorized and well established/trusted reseller like newegg than some CHINA based web site that offers sub wholesale prices for crazy game deals. I don't trust the Chinese with my personal information or the legitimacy of their "source" for such deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the life of me, I can't find it again, but I feel like I saw it expired on November 18th (today).  I'm not quite sure what time though.

I'm planning to go (mostly all) digital with the Xbox One, so I've been looking daily for a better deal, but that's still the best I've seen so far.  Hopefully there will some better deals come Black Friday/Cyber Monday.  My wife & I each grabbed one with no issues, though heads up that it does take several hours to get the redemption code.

bread's done
Back