Udon Entertainment Art Book sale on RightStuf.com

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Almost missed this, since I tend to skim my RightStuf notifications.  Anyone interested in Udon art books can look through what is on sale.  Prices are better than Amazon right now, from what I could tell.

Stop by RightStuf.com to save big on all manga, comics and full-color art books from Udon Entertainment. This includes fan favorites, such as Eyes of Bayonetta, Hatsune Miku, Haruhi Suzumiya, Dark Souls, The Legend of the Heroes, Street Fighter and many more!

From now through November 18, the “your price” listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 33% OFF the retail prices of all titles from Udon Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CST on November 18, 2013!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 40% OFF on books from Udon Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

*Not sure which products are included in this sale? Just go to the current sale section on RightStuf.com and click on the “What’s on sale?” tab. It will take you to a list of all of the Udon Entertainment items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals. This will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/De25kSO1xihw2t192N/browse/search/5/4/0/0/results/desc/asc/50/1

ooohh i forgot about this thanks for the reminder. I better double check if theyre cheaper for a few i still need

Ya rightstuff is decent for anime and stuff but their sales and stuff dont seem as good as they were in the past. Amazon is usually still better. Their bargain bin clearance stuff is decent most of the time though

bread's done
Back