MH3U, Fire Emblem Awakening, TLOZ: OOT 3DS pre owned back in stock at BB

TLOZ:Ocarina of Time is also available on DISK!!!!!  :whee:

I am really tempted on OoT since the only Zelda game I have played is Phantom Hourglass.

Damn, for some reason it won't let me select the shipping option for Fire Emblem. Everything says it's available for shipping, but in the cart it says "Only available for store pick-up" and the closest BBY to me is ~35 min drive each way. Thanks for the heads up OP, I think i'll pick up Etrian Odyssey 4.

Damn, for some reason it won't let me select the shipping option for Fire Emblem. Everything says it's available for shipping, but in the cart it says "Only available for store pick-up" and the closest BBY to me is ~35 min drive each way. Thanks for the heads up OP, I think i'll pick up Etrian Odyssey 4.
Yea that one is now oos. I'll update op

I ordered an ocarina to have for Friday when I pickup the Zelda 3dsxl bundle. Now would be an excellent time for BB to have a B2G1 on pre owned...

I ordered an ocarina to have for Friday when I pickup the Zelda 3dsxl bundle. Now would be an excellent time for BB to have a B2G1 on pre owned...
I did too since I'm selling "A Link Between Worlds" that type of Zelda isn't for me. I like the 3D character model Zelda games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zelda isn't available to ship to any of my local stores. Is this shipping only or if the store has a pre-owned copy available?

At $30 after tax + shipping, I'll probably pass on this. Thanks OP.

Zelda isn't available to ship to any of my local stores. Is this shipping only or if the store has a pre-owned copy available?

At $30 after tax + shipping, I'll probably pass on this. Thanks OP.
shipping is free for orders of $25+...ship it to your house. Damn how much is tax over ther if $25=$5 tax?

If the store already has it, then you can just get it from the store.

By the way, I like that band. I hope you're named after the band and not after the thing the band named itself.

If the store already has it, then you can just get it from the store.

By the way, I like that band. I hope you're named after the band and not after the thing the band named itself.
I became a fan after Citrus. Good to hear another person enjoy the same band.

shipping is free for orders of $25+...ship it to your house. Damn how much is tax over ther if $25=$5 tax?
Thanks, I'll go ahead and order Zelda. The $25+$5 was if shipping were included.

bread's done
Back