Stupidest Line of Dialogue You've Ever Heard in a Videogame?

el swordo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was just playing Call of Duty Ghosts and there was a mission where you are scuba diving.  And your diving companion says "stay away from all the water"   Somehow I managed to fail at that and got eaten by a shark.  I had to turn on subtitles just to make sure i heard it right and sure enough that's exactly what he said.  I know that single player is an afterthought for Call of Duty but, how the hell does something like that slip through?  Anyway what's the stupidest line of dialogue you've ever heard in a game?

Probably some other stupider lines out there, but the first RE game still gets might vote for king of bad dialogue:

[Giving Jill Acid Rounds for her bazooka]

Jill Valentine: Barry, aren't you supposed to be in the other wing?

Barry Burton: I know, but I found this weapon. It's really powerful, especially against living things!

Jill Valentine: Thanks Barry!

Barry Burton: Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.

Barry Burton: That was too close. You were almost a Jill sandwich!

Probably some other stupider lines out there, but the first RE game still gets might vote for king of bad dialogue:

[Giving Jill Acid Rounds for her bazooka]
Jill Valentine: Barry, aren't you supposed to be in the other wing?
Barry Burton: I know, but I found this weapon. It's really powerful, especially against living things!
Jill Valentine: Thanks Barry!

Barry Burton: Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.

Barry Burton: That was too close. You were almost a Jill sandwich!

To be fair. ALL the dialog in Resident Evil is god awful. Resident Evil 2 as well.

You know who has the best dialog in anything? Kung Pow!

Well I wasn't singling out Barry on purpose, that was just a good sampling there, yes the entire game is filled with awful dialogue from everybody.

Well I wasn't singling out Barry on purpose, that was just a good sampling there, yes the entire game is filled with awful dialogue from everybody.

I meant it all in good humor. Nothing personal about your comment. The game was great, but full of 10 year old kid's dialog.

Let's make it interesting... stupidest dialogue from games NOT developed in Japan.

Well. Get us started all mighty bold one, lol.

I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light.

Yeah that is one of the worst lines of dialogue. Like the poster above said let's try and get more than Japanese games. Still love your choice though.

bread's done
Back