* * * - - 2 votes

Amazon - Wii U Uboost(black) - $10.97 - In Stock Nov. 20 - FSSS/Prime

#1 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

http://www.amazon.co...boost for wii u

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 Shaniqwa   BANNED CAGiversary!   2135 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

Only two left!

#3 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4940 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

$10 for a stand. I know gaming accessiries are few and far between but I wouldn't spend more than $5 on one like this. Heck my Nexus 7 case and stand cost me $3.

#4 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3114 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

$10 for a stand. I know gaming accessiries are few and far between but I wouldn't spend more than $5 on one like this. Heck my Nexus 7 case and stand cost me $3.

But this is a battery case as well right? I do hate having to charge that damn gamepad

#5 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4940 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

But this is a battery case as well right? I do hate having to charge that damn gamepad

"Works in conjunction with the GamePad battery" So I assume it does. Reviews show 4 more hours of battery life. Didn't read that, seems good for just $10 than.

#6 MetalSlugger   :P CAGiversary!   2680 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

MetalSlugger

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

This item is great, has saved my Wind Waker sessions numerous times. $11 is a steal.

#7 avatar94   CAG Addict CAGiversary!   484 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

Same at Gamestop.com

Been that price for a while there. I bought one back when they had the $15 off $60 purchase coupon to bump up a $50 game. Interestingly the white colored one is still $25

#8 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   2510 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

Got one.

#9 shivan128   CAG at heart CAGiversary!   3750 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

I dont think I've even put 10 hours on my Wii U since I bought it last year in november.  That being said, with the first party games coming soon, my U may finally see some love !!   For anyone who already bought this, does it make this gamepad noticeably bulkier than it already is?  I'm asking because my 3 year old son can not really hold on to play with it for very long times standing up (getting him to sit down while playing is near impossible).

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Monster Monpiece, :3ds: Majora's Mask, :xb1: N/ATM :360: N/ATM, :ps3: N/ATM, :ps4: Dying Light/#KillAllZombies, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#10 hinkbert   Fat Wookiee! CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

hinkbert

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

It does make it a little bulkier, but it's an awesome accessory since it helps with longer game sessions.  Plus you can still use the charging cradle just like normal.

#11 purduealum91   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   291 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

purduealum91

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

Can you use this with the nerf armor attached?

#12 MetalSlugger   :P CAGiversary!   2680 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

MetalSlugger

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

Can you use this with the nerf armor attached?

Yes. It looks kind of hokey, but the Nerf armor will fit over the uBoost just fine and it doesn't affect how you hold the Game Pad. I currently have the orange Nerf armor over my uBoost and only take it off for the Wii Party U tabletop games.

#13 loomis1975   Cell Block CAG CAGiversary!   1237 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

loomis1975

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Cool, seems like a good price for this and thanks Metal, glad it will work easily with the Nerf Armor.

Seems like the way to use this is to turn the accessory power on only when your gamepad's yellow light comes on after you have been gaming for awhile and it will recharge the gamepad's battery as you keep playing.  After the end of your marathon session, turn the accessory off and just put it in the charge cradle and the accessory will be charged back up along with the gamepad.

#14 speedracer   Banned Banned   3735 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

speedracer

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Grabbed one. Thanks OP.

Posted Image

#15 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

Amazon is still a seller for this. Look under "More Buying Choices" for the $10.97 price.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#16 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

It's not as heavy as I was expecting from reading comments around the net.

However, I haven't tried it on my gamepad, yet.

#17 nightmare452   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2475 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

nightmare452

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

I got one even though I don't got a Wii U yet. Planning on getting one real soon now that Mario 3D World is out. That was my finally nail in the coffin, since for me, the system now has 4-5 games that make it worth it for me (2 Mario games, Pikmin, Zelda, and W101). Now to find a cheap Wii U pro controller, and a better deal on the system. Hoping for eBay $250 bundle and the Kamet Wii U games on sale on BF.

Now playing: Bloodborne (PS4), Battlefield Hardline (XB1), Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS), The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS), Skylanders: Giants (360), Pokemon Shuffle (3DS), Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4), Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

#18 Weagle   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

I got one even though I don't got a Wii U yet. 

Same here.  I'm planning on getting the Wii U bundle from Best Buy this week.