Nintendo Land disappeared from the eShop

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know this has been reported by news sites and stuff.  Does anyone know if it's coming back, or what?  What's the deal?  

They kind of shot themselves in the foot with me.  I'd really prefer the eShop version.  If it's not coming back, I'll see if I can get it for $20 or something, but I'm not paying $30 for a retail copy.  I hate buying used and can't remember the last time I even did, but that's what I'll do if necessary.

Or is it not really worth caring about now that there are a few quality games?  I thought it might be fun to have on the system to play with my brother and fiancee, but we could just as easily play Mario 3D World, or Mario Party 3DS for that matter.  Unless it's got some value as a single-player game...

I think I'd dig it, having been a Nintendo fan since 1987, but I prefer RPGs and such single-player.

(Sorry for the ramble.)

This just seems dumb to me. It seems pretty basic: Don't make it hard for the customer to give them your money.

I'm still annoyed about this.  I'll probably just end up getting the disc used.  I don't want the Wiimote bundle, and it's not on the eShop, and jeez.  Nintendo makes the weirdest decisions.

I'm really shooting for no discs this round so if they don't have it on the eShop then I'll probably pass.
That's what I was going for, too. I even bought Rayman Legends for $25 to sell it for $40 to justify (with the BB eShop card deal and DDP) buying Rayman Legends on eShop. So far the only disc I have is the Mario/Luigi U that came with it.

So yeah. Still annoyed!

I buy very little digitally personally as I don't collect or replay games, so the ability to resell and recoup a little money is huge for me.

bread's done
Back