November 28th, 2013

November 29th, 2013

November 30th, 2013

December 1st, 2013

December 2nd, 2013

http://deals.ebay.com/

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/22/5132886/ebay-black-friday-2013-deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't even know eBay had a store. I'm late. Most EBay Vita deals came from Newegg or Buy.com on there. Hoping more places have Vitas at that price point too.

eBay has a Black Friday store? News to me. And isn't it sad to see that eBay has the best deal on a Vita on Black Friday, unless I'm missing something?

Ooh, finally a new Vita deal, very tempting. I kinda hope Amazon will match it or do something similar though, that's where most of my credit is right now...

If no other place has the Vita on sale, I'll probably get it from Ebay and then an 8gb memory card for $10 at Gamestop.

Thanks for the heads up htz

:shock:

Say wha?! First time ever seeing an eBay BF ad! Gon' head eBay! Bring on the $250 Wii U Zelda bundles like Fred Meyer!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:D/

>$150

Aaaaand there we go. Thank goodness I held off on that Radioshack deal. It'd be neat if a bundle or something showed up for that or a similar price, but for now, this is what I was waiting for.

Considering I got the 3G launch bundle Vita from Radioshack for just $10 more, thtn equals to a $10 8gb card plus the eBay sale price and balances out. Still happy with my RadioShack purchase, but a good deal for anyone who missed out.

I'll probably buy one of those Target gift cards, but then again we get 5% off with the Target Red Card, and this would eliminate that, so the savings aren't quite as good as they first seem. Still, I suppose it's better than nothing. Or do you get 5% off the total just for having the red card?

The 3G is absolutely worthless on the Vita; and this is coming from someone who loves the Vita and had a 3G subscription for many months.
As someone who ditched their cell phone and has been using the Vita/ATT as a replacement for the past 4 months I will 100% disagree.

How is it worthless? My skype calls sound amazing and the pre-paid ATT card it is WAAAAYYY cheaper than my old Sprint plan. Something like $5/mo compared to $70/mo.

To each his own I suppose, but I have found the 3G performance of the Vita to be flawless.

As someone who ditched their cell phone and has been using the Vita/ATT as a replacement for the past 4 months I will 100% disagree.

How is it worthless? My skype calls sound amazing and the pre-paid ATT card it is WAAAAYYY cheaper than my old Sprint plan. Something like $5/mo compared to $70/mo.

To each his own I suppose, but I have found the 3G performance of the Vita to be flawless.
it cost $5 a month? last time i remember it costed around $15 for 250 mb each month.

He's just talking about the 3g capabilities of the vita from a gaming perspective. You can only download really small files via 3g and have no realtime multi-player online capabilitiy. You basically have to use wi-fi to fully take advantage of the gaming features. At least it has a gps receive built-in =)

I'm with everyone in saying good deal on the PS Vita, hoping Amazon does something similar but if not looks like I'll pick it up from eBay.

I asked this question in the Black Friday thread, but didn't get a response. I've got a few PS4 / Vita Remote Play questions.

I'm a real idiot for selling my Vita for like $165 on eBay about a month ago. I really should've kept it. This remote play stuff with the PS4 is pretty neat. A few questions, as I'm considering re-buying one before it switches to the new model. Gotta have that OLED!

Can I register my Vita with my PS3 and a PS4, or just one?

How do the games on PS4-to-Vita over remote play compare graphically?

Can you still unlock trophies via remote play?

Does the PS4 have to be on during this? I know you have to have an internet connection, but I can't find anything about if the system needs to be on or not during remote play. I would obviously assume yes, but...

Also, are these Vitas from eBay Brand New in the box?

it cost $5 a month? last time i remember it costed around $15 for 250 mb each month.
Yeah, I too would like to know how wynams is spending only $5/mo for prepaid ATT sim on the Vita?

I asked this question in the Black Friday thread, but didn't get a response. I've got a few PS4 / Vita Remote Play questions.

I'm a real idiot for selling my Vita for like $165 on eBay about a month ago. I really should've kept it. This remote play stuff with the PS4 is pretty neat. A few questions, as I'm considering re-buying one before it switches to the new model. Gotta have that OLED!

Can I register my Vita with my PS3 and a PS4, or just one?

How do the games on PS4-to-Vita over remote play compare graphically?

Can you still unlock trophies via remote play?

Does the PS4 have to be on during this? I know you have to have an internet connection, but I can't find anything about if the system needs to be on or not during remote play. I would obviously assume yes, but...

Also, are these Vitas from eBay Brand New in the box?
As someone who loves remote play, I can help out.

Yes I have my vita registered to both my ps3 and 4

The games look pretty good, there is a loss in ....sharpness I guess, but the lag is not noticeable.

Trophies work fine, the vita is acting as a screen nothing more.

Yes the system needs to be on , but the vita will turn it on for you.

Hope that helps!

As someone who loves remote play, I can help out.

Yes I have my vita registered to both my ps3 and 4

The games look pretty good, there is a loss in ....sharpness I guess, but the lag is not noticeable.

Trophies work fine, the vita is acting as a screen nothing more.

Yes the system needs to be on , but the vita will turn it on for you.
Hope that helps!
Thanks so much!!! That was quite helpful :)

Shame it's just the original mini--would love a deal on the retina model.

Will definitely try to pick up a Target gift card or two though.

Are they used or no?

edit: When does the deal specifically for the Vita start and will price matches be possible?

I just want to know since I missed out on RadioShack so hard.

Are they used or no?

edit: When does the deal specifically for the Vita start and will price matches be possible?

I just want to know since I missed out on RadioShack so hard.
A lot of the Radioshack ones ended up coming in used condition, IIRC.(Possibly some with scuffs and scratching?) Some lucked out by getting bonus memory card and a system that was fine. If these are new this is an outstanding price, but I've seen better prices from AWD for used. If you wanna save money jump on the Gamestop's 8 gig card for 10 bucks on Black Friday, otherwise shoot for a 16 gig at 30 or less IMO.

Also, hi TK. :p I didn't know you were on CAG.

Ditto.

If eBay delivers it on time, this could stack well with Target's promotion for "Buy $75 or more on Black Friday and get 20% off between Dec 1-7." That would be 30% off a future purchase.
I really wonder if the 20% has any limits, I mean.. it seems really good and the use of "1 shopping trip" (excluding any gift cards, of course). I'm almost tempted, but I don't think I'll go to a Target on BF anyway.

The only thing I would want is the Zelda 3DS XL bundle, and if by chance they still had them on December 1st-7th, it would knock it from $219.99 (which is already better than the $199.96 price if it knocks off 20%) to $176. If you get two of the $90, you already save $20 to pay for it. It'd bring it to $192 with tax here saving me $26 at the $199.96 price. Though you'd have to go and spend $75 on BF, too.

Hmm.. I feel like it'd be great, but somehow I can't imagine it happening.

I was writing a long post hoping it would discount, but of course it probably won't work on videogame hardware. I also looked online and someone quoted what someone told them about the coupon. Still a good deal for things outside of videogames, though. Still, I sort of wonder if it would work on hardware outside of ps4 and xbox one consoles or if the person who said this just happened to leave out words.

Hm, I looked up the coupon and saw a picture in a slickdeals thread. It says:
"Excludes gift cards, iTunes cards, Apple, Bose, all video games, PlayStation 4 consoles, Xbox One console,s, Target Mobile^SM, prescriptions, optical, clinic, and alcohol purchases. Offer cannot be combined with other storewide or category/department coupons."

I wonder if other videogame hardware is free game or if "all video games" is supposed to encompass that. That is still the Wii U, Vita and 3DS they don't bother to include. I mean, at least the Wii U to include, maybe. Seems strange, but I'm just hoping here.

Anyone with experience on these coupons?

A lot of the Radioshack ones ended up coming in used condition, IIRC.(Possibly some with scuffs and scratching?) Some lucked out by getting bonus memory card and a system that was fine. If these are new this is an outstanding price, but I've seen better prices from AWD for used. If you wanna save money jump on the Gamestop's 8 gig card for 10 bucks on Black Friday, otherwise shoot for a 16 gig at 30 or less IMO.

Hi, Guard. :3 I refuse to buy one used on the grounds touch screens are sensitive and I don't want them looking like the DS Lites did a few years back after getting into the hands of multiple six year olds. If they are indeed used, then yeah bad deal. I've seen Vitas going for $120-$130 on AWD at least a few times a week. If they're new it'd be tempting but I'd be mobile when the deal goes live. Hmm.

guard of course i'm on CAG I have like over 500 games how else do you think i get this shit cheap :p

anyways, if they'll price match like the radio shack deal and it's already up now, I'll do it, but I want to hear more from someone on this. I'm totally willing to give it a try at least since Target and Best-Buy will price match me.

Yeah, I too would like to know how wynams is spending only $5/mo for prepaid ATT sim on the Vita?
When I signed up there were 2 plans that jumped out at me:

500MB for 6 months for $25

1GB for a year for $50

These are no longer offered.

November 28th, 2013

• Microsoft Surface RT 32GB for $169.99
  • PlayStation 3 Grand Theft Auto V bundle for $219.99
  • 50-inch LED TV for $349
November 29th, 2013

• iPad mini for $239
  • Nexus 7 (2013) for $199
  • PS Vita for $149
  • iPhone 5C for $479.99
  • 4th-generation iPad for $399.99
  • PlayStation 3 holiday bundle for $179
  • Call of Duty Ghosts for $39.99
  • WD 500GB hard drive for $45
November 30th, 2013

• Nexus 10 32GB for $399
  • Nikon D3200 for $400
  • Asus S550 Laptop for $400
  • WD 2TB for $89.99
December 1st, 2013

• $50 iTunes gift card for $40
  • Nikon D5100 for $470 (500 units)
  • Asus Memopad for $229.99
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 for $479.99
  • Nikon D5100 for $378.99
  • Asus Vivobook S500CA for $500
  • Nikon D5200 for $539.99
December 2, 2013

• Asus TF600 with dock for $259
  • Xbox Live Gold card for $34.99
  • Kodak point-and-shoot camera for $39.99
  • iPad Air for $469.99
  • Wii U Bundle for $249.99
  • Xbox 360 4GB for $135
  • Asus Zenbook for $649.99
  • Nook Simple Touch for $39
Source: http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/22/5132886/ebay-black-friday-2013-deals

Oh man, as long as that Wii U bundle is the Mario U one and the deal is available before I go to work, it shall be mine.
I feel you. I might even get it if it's the Nintendo Land or Wind Waker bundle I still might pick it up. But the Mario + Luigi bundle at $250 would be awesome.

Damn, that Surface RT for $170 would be nice. I want a small-ish tablet for general use but it would be nice to be able to get a physical keyboard for it later. 

bread's done
Back