JXD S7800B Android gaming Tablet from Dealextreme $47.90 shipped

I'm pretty sure this is a price mistake. Probably was supposed to be on sale for $147. I grabbed one just for emulators and for XBMC since it has an hdmi out port built in. Figure that might come in handy when I travel :)

Curious how it is for android games.

WOW, I might have grabbed one at that price. Dealextreme is cool, as I've been using them for years for DS, PSP and other devices replacement parts and cases. As stated above, shipping is beyond slow. Shipping is standard 1-2 weeks from Asia, but they can take 1-2 weeks to mail out the items. I guess with free(cheap) shipping, you get what you pay for.

There are like 4 different models of these, I've seen the clockspeed listed as high as 1.8ghz, but this one says 1.6. It might be an older model they're trying to clear out as they seem to pump a new one out every week.

Add 2 to cart, and the price drops down to $33.61 a piece. Don't count on these shipping though, as DX has already started cancelling orders from yesterday. My order is still pending, but I don't expect it to last much longer.

Edit: Shipping is quite expensive, so price goes up a lot when purchasing multiples.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add 2 to cart, and the price drops down to $33.61 a piece. Don't count on these shipping though, as DX has already started cancelling orders from yesterday. My order is still pending, but I don't expect it to last much longer.

Edit: Shipping is quite expensive, so price goes up a lot when purchasing multiples.
Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath, but it is strange that the price mistake would go unnoticed on both sites.

A ton of people on SD have gotten their orders cancelled as you mentioned.

Still tried for one on the VolumeRate website, worth a shot I guess.

There are like 4 different models of these, I've seen the clockspeed listed as high as 1.8ghz, but this one says 1.6. It might be an older model they're trying to clear out as they seem to pump a new one out every week.
there is only 2 models S7800A and S7800B, B being the new version. JXD clocked it at 1.6ghz but a fw mod is out to get cpu speed to 1.8ghz, but obviously it uses more battery. This was a price mistake and someone called DX to tell them about it.

"I just called their 24 hrs customer service, they told me it's a price error and it will be fixed soon and they thanked me for pointing that to them and also they gave me a $25 coupon."

Really really considering pulling the trigger on the one from Volumerate. Its paypal covered and its part of Dealextreme, so I know the site is legit, but its near impossible finding any reviews of the unit itself. Anybody own one and can attest to their quality? I saw videos of a guy emulating mugen and I was pretty damn impressed.

I bought one from VolumeRate, we'll see what happens. Maybe a single order will squeak through! Fingers crossed.

Really really considering pulling the trigger on the one from Volumerate. Its paypal covered and its part of Dealextreme, so I know the site is legit, but its near impossible finding any reviews of the unit itself. Anybody own one and can attest to their quality? I saw videos of a guy emulating mugen and I was pretty damn impressed.
Don't know about the quality but the reviews I've seen are impressive.

I bought one from VolumeRate, we'll see what happens. Maybe a single order will squeak through! Fingers crossed.

Don't know about the quality but the reviews I've seen are impressive.
Yeah I'm just worried about getting scammed now. No paypal pretty much kills this for me. Might be phishing for user details

Sorry to bump, but FYI for anyone who ordered this from VolumeRate, doesn't seem like they want to honor this deal.

I've been following the threads on SD and RedFlagDeals and everyone seems to be at the same "Verified & Preparing" stage. No one who ordered from DX or VolumeRate has confirmed that it's been shipped for them.

I contacted their online support and I was told this:

Anna:
l1j89m.gif
I‘ve checked your order 131120URFZMPVR , we are sorry the product is stopped selling
Anna:
l1j89m.gif
can you please choose another one ?

Someone contacted the manufacturer (JXD) and they confirmed that it's still in production. So it sounds like they just don't want to admit it was a price mistake and as such they won't be shipping it.

Unfortunately there's no "cancel" option on VolumeRate, can't speak to DX. Anna from chat support was able to do it for me and told me I'll be refunded in a week. I'm not worried.

Anyone who's still holding out, I wish you the best.

That chat doesn't say that manufacturing stopped. -_-
Mine doesn't, but this dude's e-mail does:

"Got an email from Volumerate saying, "Hereby we are sorry to inform you that the SKU 255065 in your order NOT MY ORDER NUMBER has been stopped selling/production, so it is no longer available from now on. If possible, maybe you could contact us to cancel or change it later."

I didn't order from VolumeRate though. I ordered from Deal Extreme. Both orders still processing on DX's website and no refund in PayPal. FYI, the email was in my SPAM folder so you guys should watch."

Here's a response to another guy's ticket:

"Ticked Reply
Anna created on 2013-11-25 11:36:00
Hello

Thanks for making purchase on our site ,but we are sorry item you ordered has been stopped selling , we just got notification from our supplier after you make the order, we are really sorry for it . Would you please kindly let me know if you wanna change for another one ?

Look forward to hearing from you soon;

Best Regards
Anna
Reply"

Mine doesn't, but this dude's e-mail does:

"Got an email from Volumerate saying, "Hereby we are sorry to inform you that the SKU 255065 in your order NOT MY ORDER NUMBER has been stopped selling/production, so it is no longer available from now on. If possible, maybe you could contact us to cancel or change it later."

I didn't order from VolumeRate though. I ordered from Deal Extreme. Both orders still processing on DX's website and no refund in PayPal. FYI, the email was in my SPAM folder so you guys should watch."

Here's a response to another guy's ticket:

"Ticked Reply
Anna created on 2013-11-25 11:36:00
Hello

Thanks for making purchase on our site ,but we are sorry item you ordered has been stopped selling , we just got notification from our supplier after you make the order, we are really sorry for it . Would you please kindly let me know if you wanna change for another one ?

Look forward to hearing from you soon;

Best Regards
Anna
Reply"
DinoDirect sells JXD S7800b at $139, and they have it in stock.

bread's done
Back