Many giveaway for online games!

swissmistery

CAG Newbie
Hi everyone!

Some weeks I go I started a project I did, and I think he has a pretty good potentialty!

It's simple:

I host many different giveaway everyday for every kind of game. Normally I giveaway code for "money" in the games and stuff like that. 

Why I giveaway things for "free"?

I don't giveaway things for free, of course. If you want participate you have to see some Ads (at the moment only 1 ads for about 5 seconds). I earn money with these ads and I can pay the prizes! With simple words, the giveaway is sponsorized by participants.

At the moment there are these giveaway:

• Hearthstone key giveaway x2
  • Riot Graves Skin Code (League of Legends)
  • 400 Riot Points (League of Legends)  
  • Dota 2 Tresaure key
  • Team Fortress Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
  • SeaFight package items
More features:

• You can participate 1 time every 24 hours!

Any suggestion is welcome! The project is still in beta, but I already gave away some prizes.

Facebook page: http://goo.gl/3Jl82A

P.s: sorry for my bad english  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Um just point out red flag, anyone not hesistant w/ the mispelled wording?

Also member since 5 days ago?

And the website is called Game of Giving?

I'm sorry my Contest BS detectors are going crazy

And I don't mean to call out swiss here, but you know.  Just something's going off

Um just point out red flag, anyone not hesistant w/ the mispelled wording?

Also member since 5 days ago?

And the website is called Game of Giving?

I'm sorry my Contest BS detectors are going crazy

And I don't mean to call out swiss here, but you know. Just something's going off
Hi!

I know, I'm member since only 5 days. Actually I found this forum because I wanted to promote my website, but I think I'm going to stay here for win something :)

The website name is pretty bad, I know it too :D Any suggestion is welcome as I said.

Last thing, I learned english only in school, that's why I misspell things. I'm already looking for someone who can write for me.

Thank you PunCake, but I'm looking for someone close to me :)

Sorry for the late answer but I was a little bit busy and i forgot about cheapassgamer!

bread's done
Back