[WTB] PS Vita with Persona 4 Golden

LoneWolf2994

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Hey guys!

I'm looking to buy a PS Vita with Persona 4 Golden. I got two really great deals on eBay recently, however, both fell through. I bought one while waiting for someone to message me back about another, so I missed out on that one, only to have my money be suddenly refunded back to me and the person put the item up for sale again. Weird. Anyways, I'm hoping to find a similar Vita bundle to the one I had originally bought. Here is my basic criteria for the Vita I'll buy:

Must be in like new or new condition and nothing wrong with it at all.

Must come with all original cords, manuals, etc, unless you have a super amazing deal I can't pass up.

Preferably, the Vita would come with a memory card.

Of course, must come with P4G, as I guess you could say it's the "system seller" for me, because I absolutely ADORED P3P on my PSP.

Any other RPG's or games that come with it are welcome, but if they increase the price too much, I will pass.

Lastly, (at least that I can think of right now) we have to go through eBay or Amazon. This way we both are protected. You get the money we agree on and I get the items we agree on without fear of anything on either side. Normally, I would just take someone's word when trading games, but this is a much bigger purchase.

And finally, if you don't have a Vita to sell, I welcome game suggestions for me to play. I love RPG's for sure, but I'm definitely interested on hearing thoughts on Killzone and Resistance, especially since the latter has such mixed reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to do business with you! :)

Bump! Will buy Vita with no games, but Vita that comes games like P4G, Gravity Rush, Killzone, Virtue's Last Reward, and others will take priority and will be willing to pay more.

bread's done
Back